Rob Lowe says he saw Bigfoot

norseman

I recall years ago hearin' he an his kids were interested in the subject, be interestin' to see it when it airs. Thanks for the heads up norseman.

Interesting, I'll definitely try to check this out.  Just hope it's a legitimate show and not all drama.  I'm not holding my breath.

12 hours ago, PBeaton said:

I recall years ago hearin' he an his kids were interested in the subject, be interestin' to see it when it airs. Thanks for the heads up norseman.

I watched the trailer earlier. Looks interesting . I read it starts August 2nd on A&E. Nine episodes and the last one is when he reveals their bigfoot sighting.

13 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I watched the trailer earlier. Looks interesting . I read it starts August 2nd on A&E. Nine episodes and the last one is when he reveals their bigfoot sighting.

Might start Aug 2nd in the USA...then here on the west coast of Canada next year ! haha ! We always get it well after the fact. I'm lookin' forward to it just the same.

12 minutes ago, FarArcher said:

Rob Lowe has quite the video collection as I understand it.

I see what you did there.

Hard to anticipate objective information out of for profit entertainment.

Edited by JDL

On 6/29/2017 at 2:33 AM, JustCurious said:

Kind of a fun way for him to get his kids into Hollywood, I mean the woods.

I agree with "it being a fun way to get his kids into the woods" part, but doing something on these taboo subjects would probably only hinder them getting into the Hollywoods.. IMO :)

Either way, I've always liked Rob, and I'll also be looking forward to when this show airs- thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

On 6/28/2017 at 8:03 AM, Twist said:

Interesting, I'll definitely try to check this out.  Just hope it's a legitimate show and not all drama.  I'm not holding my breath.

Sadly any sort of show about Sasquatch, or anything in a field like cryptozoology, the paranormal or UFO's, is going to be fraught with drama and have a over exaggerated hype element to it.  It is just the nature of what people want to see these days.  Very few people want to learn anything about the technical or educational elements of what it takes to actually do thorough and objective research into a field.  They care little about the steak, all they want is the sizzle.

• Upvote 2

• Registration Desk locked this topic
  • masterbarber unlocked this topic