Rob Lowe says he saw Bigfoot

norseman

Read the comments on this YT video. Someone mentions that some military forums have guys talking about it who were there with the guns and were ready to start shooting.

It's not much different than any other monster show.   Film in the dark and react to noises around you.  Mole hills become mountains in the night. 

• Upvote 2

Probably. Unless you SAW it......you didn't really see it.

Bambi can sound like a Wolly Mammoth is the darkness of the forest.

• Upvote 1

At the same time though we have a high profile individual on our side who is following in the footsteps of Leonard Nimoy's "In Search Of". I have a sense that we may be hearing more from Mr. Lowe on the Bigfoot front. He has money and has evidently had the interest for many years. If his experience with what he says happened to him is on the level them I think he will get a lot more seriously involved in the discovery of this creature. I will give him some slack for now to see what the future brings as I think he will revisit the scene is a serious way later on.

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

The Kiamichi mountains of SE Oklahoma probably has the highest sasquatch population density of anywhere in North America. The area was particularly hot right after they first appeared there in 1997. The most notable event there was the shooting incident that involving local resident Tim Humphreys on his 30 acre property in the outskirts of the town of Honobia

Tim and his brother Michael managed to get photos and videos there that are at least as good as the PGF, but they don't believe it would do much better than the PGF, though they're considering laying everything out one day for people to finally see

Anyway, the NAWAC is legitimate, and they happen to be operating in the same area where the activity is occurring. In other words, they're in the right location

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=OK&county=Le Flore

Edited by OntarioSquatch

"Siege at Honobia" if I'm not mistaken.

Search "Timberghost bigfoot"

Lots of talk for years and years yet nothing but stories.

Here is their old message board. http://www.network54.com/Forum/200310

Here is their original website http://www.angelfire.com/ok5/kiamichibigfoot

bff link www.bigfootfoums.com/topic/r31981-siege-at-honobia-attracting-the-predators/?page=1

Lots of talk.

• Upvote 2

Article on Fox News about Rob Lowe also claims to talk to ghosts.

Not the type of publicity that we should want. 

Honestly, I really believe he may be interested in the subject.....but this is all about ratings.

On June 28, 2017 at 9:00 AM, WSA said:

Sounds like he was in X.

"x" is/was in the Kiamichi mountains which are the western range of the Ouachita mountains.

The Ozarks are in northern Arkansas (west of Tulsa) and southern Missouri ~150 miles north of the Kiamichi's.

Edited by Yuchi1
Typo
  • Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:21 PM, TD-40 said:

Read the comments on this YT video. Someone mentions that some military forums have guys talking about it who were there with the guns and were ready to start shooting.

I would like to see a link to that

Of course, sure. I was guessing, absent more specific info in the OP....guns, "Wood Apes", you know, sounded familiar is all. Wouldn't surprise me if the NAWA boys and girls decided they needed some celebrity wattage, but looks unlikely. Guess we will have to tune in and find out. Or not!

Isn't that Mr. NAWAC at 2:43? I think you got it right, WSA. I think they just aren't in the location they're usually in, maybe because they're trying to preserve as much secrecy as they can. (Not a fan of NAWAC -- nor of the road that Rob Lowe is on -- but just thought I'd offer that.)

• Upvote 1

Don't know Leaf Walker, I guess possibly? Be interesting to know. The NAWAC had sort of gone off my radar, as I think it has for many. Not sure what the status of their operations in Area X have been lately. I've been meaning to look into their web page for current content, so I think I will now.

Edited by WSA

• Registration Desk locked this topic
  • masterbarber unlocked this topic