Rob Lowe says he saw Bigfoot

norseman

So I'm confused, the footage shown on the talk show doesn't appear on the actual show it seems.  The show was the typical hootin and hollerin and bangin and no monkey..    But the clip shows everyone one on alert like something is out there.   Or did I not care enough and missed something?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

.......Or did I not care enough and missed something?

LMAO! Well, that could be ;) but seems to me I recall that the footage in the trailer was going to be aired in the last episode of the season? But of course...I CAN be wrong :) 

5 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

So I'm confused, the footage shown on the talk show doesn't appear on the actual show it seems.  The show was the typical hootin and hollerin and bangin and no monkey..    But the clip shows everyone one on alert like something is out there.   Or did I not care enough and missed something?

I never saw anything...

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

LMAO! Well, that could be ;) but seems to me I recall that the footage in the trailer was going to be aired in the last episode of the season? But of course...I CAN be wrong :) 

Ah, got it.  You're right, the big reveal is in the season finale.

.....but only if you care enough not to miss it LOL. And Norseman is correct because I didn't see much in the trailer either, maybe a tiny bit of eye shine and that was it. I haven't owned a TV for almost 6 years now so will probably not catch that or any other episode. I've never seen a Finding Bigfoot episode either. Ah well......no one is perfect.

^^^ This is why I'm suspect of some of the details as Leflore county Oklahoma is where the Kiamichi mountains are found and they are located due west of the Ouachita mountains of SW Arkansas. The Ozark mountainss are in NW Arkansas & SW Missouri and ~100 miles north of the aforementioned range(s).

• 4 weeks later...