Redbone

The Chicken Coop Trail Cam Photos

34 posts in this topic

It would be nice to see some evidence that there are commercially made plastic masks that purport to portray Bigfoots in a realistic way, but have rectangular eye holes in them. (I am, of course, positing that these rectangular shapes ARE "realistic" -- but people who create Bigfoot masks would not know this.) It would also be nice to see evidence that light reflecting off an eyeball behind a rectangular slit would take the shape of a rectangle. "Red eye" in photos takes the shape of the pupil, which is round.

And it would be nice to have it explained how the pinhole effect could have anything to do with what's represented in those photographs.

Those horizontal lines are truly puzzling, and the explanations that have been offered for them so far are equally so. 

I see the pant cuff an boot/shoe. The rectangular eye shine also seems odd to me as well, it also shows up on his hand area, perhaps reflective tape ? My 2 cents, person in a suit. 

Pat...

bigfoot chicken.jpg

Where are the remaining trail cam photos? Do we not see them because ol' Biggie is smoking a Camel, drinking a Bud and talking on a cell phone?

Fake.

The hoaxer will carefully select photos that only show the good stuff and not the bad.  Normally much of the subject is obscured by something to cover up the bad stuff.        In this case it is a chicken coop.    How the BF supposedly got to the chicken coop without other photos is a a mystery.