Ketchum DNA report revisited

norseman

I agree JDL, it probably did steer some theory toward a larger consensus and probably away from those who would profit from an unbalanced scientific approach. One can only hope it doesn't overly favor corporate driven policies.

On 9/30/2017 at 7:52 PM, hiflier said:

Thank you, LeafTalker, for the continued encouragement you bring to this investigation. As you can imagine, there's much in the way of opportunity for me to really "step in it" if you know what I mean. I'm trying to not do that ;)  

I think the only way to "step in it" would be to lose your temper. Of course, in truth, losing your temper would mean nothing at all, where the facts are concerned; emotions have nothing to do with facts. But because some people (and by that I mean, the people who have, for whatever reason, a vested interest in keeping the public ignorant of the existence of the BF) have no facts on their side, they must leverage whatever they can. They desperately hope that by "leveraging" emotion -- and by exploiting the apparent human fear of isolation, which is so great that people will sacrifice their own integrity to avoid experiencing it -- they can fool others into believing in a falsehood.

As long as you don't cave to anger (like I sometimes do), you will be untouchable, because the facts will speak for themselves. As awful as people can be, it is very, very hard to justify opposition to any one person's search for truth.

I am not saying that anybody involved in this particular conversation is knowingly manipulating others; but if they are not considering how what they believe to be their "authentic" responses (their "authentic" disgust; their "authentic" scorn) are feeding into a bigger plan, they are not paying attention. They are asleep. And sleeping people do not good research fellows make.

So I guess what I'm saying, hiflier, is that, from where I sit, you're in good shape. You have been unfailingly polite in response to all the negative things pushed your way. I am in awe of that, and again, really excited -- because that is the only way forward. That is the only way to be, and the only thing to do, if you want to explore the truth and rest well at night. 

• Upvote 1

Perhaps you'll want to read the thread, to see what it's all about and remove some of the surprise.

Edited by LeafTalker

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2017 at 0:24 PM, starchunk said:

It's sirprising this is still a debate. Ketchum brought nothing to the table.

Its beyond surprising.....

IMG_0624.JPG

• Upvote 1

The real trick is to not drink the Kool-Aid until one is satisfied that there either is or isn't any Kool-Aid to drink. Some say their is and some say there isn't.

Once again I need to apologize for my absence from this thread. Believe it or not I'm still on the road (this Sunday it will be two months) with my spouse and dog and currently am sitting northeast of Amarillo- home of the famous 72 oz. steak challenge. Nope, not interested, that's a helluva lot of meat to consume even if you do get an hour to finish it. Lose the challenge and you fork over better than $70 bucks (paid up front).

Anyway, I'm in Allenreed and will back on the road in the morning and should be sitting at home in Maine by next Friday the 20th. It's been a super trip and I've learned a bunch of historical things I never knew before and have seen some amazing and beautiful places. The fires in NORCAL have really worried me though. Very dry where I am and am aiming for Tulsa, OK where Saturday night is supposed to see around a 90% chance of T-storms.

I know there a ton of work to do on this Genome Project thing and in about a week or so I hope to be able to make up for much lost time. Talk soon. You folks in the fire areas out West please take care.

• Upvote 1

No.

99.99999999999% say that kool aid slurpers they be at the Ketchum camp. It saddens me you are sipping from the same punch bowl. And Im being sincere, thats not a slam. Hopefully at some point in the future your eyes will be opened.

Thanks for the well wishes, and have a safe trip home.

5 hours ago, norseman said:

Hopefully at some point in the future your eyes will be opened.

And that, my friend is the goal.

5 hours ago, norseman said:

Thanks for the well wishes, and have a safe trip home.

Thank you, Norseman, and you are welcome. Did a major push today from just west of Tulsa to just inside St Louis County west of St. Louis.Never have I seen so many tailgaters trying to shove cars, trucks, and semi's down the highway at 70-75 miles an hour. Pretty stressful but fortunately there were no mishaps. Tons of other 'gators' too in the way of peeled-off tire treads. Dodged a couple of them scattered in the lanes. My trailer's tires are only rated at 65 mph max so you can only imagine how many times I was passed LOL. In a way I felt like I was actually the road hazard with everyone going around me and I'm sure a few of you would agree with me on that. Gas was as much as $3.89 around Lake Tahoe but as low as $2.03 in Oklahoma.   

And as you can see, my friend, I am not interested in slanting this thread in the least or I wouldn't have posted this :) At least the current dishonesty from Mr. Smeja definitely colors the overall subject here. And it will be in the back of my mind as I keep on the trail.

Currently sitting just East of Rochester, NY. One more night somewhere around Springfield, Mass and I will be in Maine day after tomorrow providing everyone on the road behaves themselves. Been keeping attentive and my speed just under 65 mph (that's because it's horsepower and not mule power ;) ), so I've been a very good boy. 

If true .. I see no issue.  It's consistent with the story he told all along IF you understand his story and who he is.  If you don't see it, you're not paying attention .. you need to go back and review what it is what you (erroneously) think you know.

MIB

That the sample submitted to Ketchum was bear? Yes, I know. Haven't forgotten. Also haven't forgotten that Ketchum said it was Sasquatch. And by the way, MIB, I had wanted to get up in the PacNW on my trip and meet some of you guys but it just didn't work out time-wise. You, SWWAS, Norseman and some other folks would have been great to meet up with. I have a friend up in Port Angeles, WA I didn't get a chance to visit either so maybe next time around, eh?