New pictures of tree formations

ShadowBorn

BFF Patron

Forest service uses red for boundary markers and corners; they also use certain trees marked with red as bearing trees.  Timber cruisers have their own code and paint colors for cut trees and save/seed/low grade trees.....I'll leave somebody familiar with the specifics to elaborate on that.  USFS usually plants a sign on corners and boundaries though in most cases.  Most likely those are timber cruiser painted trees with active logging that occurred at one time. 

Edited by bipedalist

I'd predict those red hash marks are the boundary markers for either the timber tract or the landowner's in-holding. I see no indication the tree formations were constructed using equipment...which was most likely a tracked feller-buncher like this: 

...and especially since the  original poster saw none either. It also appears the constructs were OUTSIDE the boundaries of the tree harvesting operation. Besides, as to what purpose a log stack like that would have for a timber harvester to take the time out to construct them is also not at all obvious to me.

• Upvote 2

Chris Noel just put up a pretty good "mix tape" of CO bigfoot structures, although it's not so much a 'best of' as a 'BF in proximity of humans' mix, there's still some mind-blowing stuff there. The huge arcs, bends, and weaving of trees are things that really defy mundane explanation IMO.

As hard it is to accept these tree formations I still do not understand why people refuse that they were made by some thing that is creative. Sure it could have been done by kids like some have said but my reasoning is why? Why go out in the middle of no where and make these structures?  Why block trails with trees that are not found with in the area? I have been researching this area for awhile now and have had some strange encounters that I cannot prove unless one has experience it themselves. So I finding some what insulting when people come to me and tell me that the structures I have found were made by kids. As a hunter I find it very insulting and these structures strange since they are with out purpose.  There are no reasoning behind them  yet I have found a lot of them through out this forest. I have tried to make sense of them  but cannot. I have hunted in these area only to learn more.

There should be answers and not questions. We should not treat these structures as though little kids have made them. Nor should we treat them as though grown humans have made them either .. These structures were very thought out  and structurely sound.

SB, this then, in turn, begs the question: Why do bigfoot build useless, odd, ramshackle constructions with no seeming utility? It would seem they would spend their time foraging or hunting.

Also, Occam comes into play, here. If human activity can explain the "structures" existence, that is the simplest explanation and it's not necessary to conjure up "hairy people" engineers.

• Upvote 1

I wish I knew what part of the state he was in so I could get out and take a look myself. Doesn't seem to look like the areas I've been hanging out in all summer.

Improper invocation of Occam's razor, a hallmark of the BF scofftic. You're leaving out a critical factor - the apparent effort involved. What does it take for humans to construct these elaborate structures out of 20-80 ft tall pine trees? Stripping each one of its bark and branches, to what end? Have you given a quick mental estimate to the amount of force involved in bending one of these trees in even a 5 or 10 degree arc, let alone some of the really dramatic half-circles?

I'd argue there are structures that could not be created by humans without the use of heavy machinery, in areas inaccessible to heavy machinery. Sure, you can prove humans exist, but I bet you can't show me a single video of humans creating a structure that in any way resembles the things documented in the video I linked (let me guess - you skipped it). Contrast that with the endless amount of these structures I could show you with minimal effort just searching youtube. I wouldn't suggest this stuff as direct evidence of their existence per se, but it should give you more pause than it does. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, ioyza said:

....I bet you can't show me a single video of humans creating a structure that in any way resembles the things documented in the video I linked.....

I'll post mine once you've posted a video of a bigfoot constructing yours. ;-)

2 hours ago, NatFoot said:

I wish I knew what part of the state he was in so I could get out and take a look myself. Doesn't seem to look like the areas I've been hanging out in all summer.

You're talking about Colorado Bigfoot? His general area is Mt of the Holy Cross. Not very easily accessible - some of his favorite spots apparently don't open until mid-June due to snow. If you want something more manageable, I've had good luck in Lost Creek Wilderness.

• Upvote 1

If he's talking about SB, he's in the Mi but that's all I'll disclose, up to him if he wants to be more specific.  Us Michiganders have to look out for each other. 

" It's fairly simple. I can prove humans exist. "

Sure this is the most simple explanation for these structures. Do not think that I have not thought it out that these structures have been done by humans. But when you add a pattern of behavior it is simple to rule out humans.  A behavior that you cannot explain unless it has been experienced. Then humans is no longer a factor.  It is very easy to explain these structures off to humans and it is normal. It is the abnormal of the encounters that add to these structures that make you know that it was not done by humans. I would love to hear from some one that it was all done as a hoax on me. But how then would I explain the unexplainable.

I refuse to go there where I know that no one here wants to hear or read. So I stay away from that here and stick with the flesh and blood. The formations that I have seen and found and have posted on this sight took some times over night to build. Others took time to build and were built with a purpose in mind. Either they were built for us humans to find or they were being used for them selves. Either way they are being found through out the United States Forest  with some intention intended.  All built in similar fashion with a similar mind set. How do we explain this? Kids and Humans all thinking alike to fool us researchers . Is this the purpose of these structures. I mean we have brilliant talent on this forum, I am sure we can come up with a better explanation.

Sure I can see how this can be Occam's razor :  

or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence.

In this case the simpler one is usually better.

Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.

In my case I am not making assumptions since I have made encounters with this creature\creatures. In my case there is only one explanation and I am only talking for my self and no one else. What any one else wants to assume is up to them  But there must be reasoning to why they create these structures. Do apes and chimps create these same structures as them?

Twist

Thank you !

Edited by ShadowBorn