Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest bsruther

That is a very interesting story Midnight Owl. I couldn't even imagine experiencing an encounter like that, but I'm sure there would be some high emotions, if I did. I read on Ky Bigfoot Hunter's facebook page, that you had telepathic conversations with these Bigfoot, could you elaborate on that?

Guest Kronprinz Adam

I have lost the fear of the unknown. I know they are like us in many, many ways! Living in family groups and clans wanting nothing but to be left alone and to live their life in safety and security. The forest was their home long before the white man came and claimed much of it. They have lived the same way for thousands of years exclusively off the land with no technical advancement. The only changes are they have to avoid the white man for their existence to continue uninterrupted. Something they do extremely well!

Midnight Owl……

I liked this part very much!! :)

Greetings.

K. Adam

Back to you Squatchrider,

I fully understand your reservations about my story, it is an incredible amount of information that doesn't quite fit what some organizations have put out as the gospel truth about the Bigfoot. The trouble is, many of those groups are running helter skelter trying to out do the other in their quest for that Holy Grail of proof.

In my personal quest for gaining additional information about Bigfoot, I saw back stabbing, politics, information stealing and other distastful things others were willing to do for money or recognition. I have no hidden agrenda or motive. I want people to know exactly what happened to me out there. I want bring a better understanding and acceptance of the "Forest People" to our world. This has been burning in me since this encounter. They are not what some would like you to believe.

So often with various Bigfoot groups, you will have a local resident that will have continued activity and sightings on or near their land. The local Bigfoot population knows this local, their activities and level of threat to them. They become accustomed to them and are not quite as cautious about being seen. At some point, a Bigfoot research group is contacted, who come out and identify this as an activity hotspot, then return in full force.

The Bigfoot group sees this invasion of their land by a dog and pony show and pull back into a safe discreet mode and watch. The local's credibility might come into play because nothing much happens then the group eventually leaves with little or nothing. The Bigfoot clan moves back in and returns to business as usual.

I was fortunate enough to meet other native American people who have an intimate understanding of a Bigfoot clan. A bond of mutual courtesy and respect for one another. It doesn't come by way of baited camera traps, call blasting, wood knocking and other means. Bigfoot are not organ grinder monkeys waiting to come out and entertain us on request. They will choose who, when and where to interact and will not be easily deceived. They must be respected. It was their land long before my Irish and Dutch ancestors arrived. My Cherokee ancestors knew this and respected them.

I hope this sheds a better light on my feelings and where I am coming from.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Midnight Owl.....

An interesting story, to say the least.

I ask this question in all honesty and respect. Do you think it is at all possible that you were hoaxed? Night, anxious expectations, strong antecedent belief, suggestive guide, etc., are not conducive conditions for an completely objective understanding of the event you experienced. Do you think you could not be hoaxed in this manner, period?

Off the record, well dang! This is a slightly more extreme/intimate version of the image I had put together of the big guys from talking to natives, reading, and all of that good stuff. That owl call, I have got to say, sounds so authentic that my skeptical side gets the better of me and I say it is a actual owl, "close" up. What you say affirms everything I have come to stand on concerning the Forest Giants at this point in my research on a only slightly more extreme/human level. Granted my stance, being this "Young" in research is ever changing, this is where it was heading(Not to the point of touching a Forest Giant, but just building this sort of mental image/perception of just WHAT they are).

On the record my skeptical side gets the better of me, and I(This is my opinion) say that this is so fantastic I sit on this being some people playing recorded owl calls, who has a good understanding of the Native understanding of these big guys, pulling my leg with a elaborate and very well acted out hoax :P

Logically, knowing that they are real for a cold hard fact, and knowing that their range is from coast to coast for another cold hard fact. Knowing that they do imitate various sounds(Whatever they want), the probable/more reasonable answer to this is that yes, this is authentic :D (As a general rule of thumb, a sighting/minimum impact encounter(IE Bigfoot did not rape your sister, set your house on fire, flip over your car, or throw your dog through your window) is always more likely to be truth than BS, by however much).

Assuming that this is authentic, which is more probable than it being a hoax, the Bigfoot hoots are quite a bit more articulated than the human hoots aren't they!

great story midnight owl

sorry, would love to believe what you saw was....well what you saw, but as has been said, it does sound extremely fantastic.

so please forgive me for being skeptical at this point.

im wondering if this so called guide takes regular visitors to see these creatures/ men in suits.

did you make a payment to the guide?

anymore information about this person and about how they came to make contact with the subjects would be appreciated.

cheers

Midnight Owl,

Interesting story.

I would think that members of your tribe would not be too pleased for you "outing" the Forest People. Wouldn't it be comforting enough to experience this without trying to capture it on film or audio? Bringing attention to the location could only serve to create issues, not solve problems, for the Forest People.

In summary, if they wish to be left alone, in harmony with nature as it has been for a thousand years, I can't see how anything you are doing here, particularly as it relates to video and audio, serves to accomplish that goal.

Guest wudewasa

Midnight Owl,

Siyo' and a big "wado" for your tale. If you can get more evidence in addition to a recording (my comp can't dowload the clip) I would be interested in looking at it. Filming a clear video of a real bigfoot imitating owl calls would be something else!

Guest Thepattywagon

Is there somewhere else I need to go to find the answer to my question, which was, specifically HOW was communication between the 'Forest People' and you humans carried out?

It's a very well written and interesting tale, but I can't get past the 'communication' part of it unless there is an explanation as to how it was done.

MidnightOwl,

I have to ask what is your ultimate goal? In your other thread you said: "In time, I hope to obtain some quality video and photos of them... " At the same time you have stated you want to respect them. Wiiawiwb raises important points too. I have to ask if you are torn right now to some extent in what you want to accomplish?

I don't disbelieve that you had the experience either. I once came close I believe, at a place where I know they live up in the mtns. It had gotten dark and I could feel/hear them moving in all around me. Thing is, this was in the beginning when I was trying to understand (I was alone too) but I also had my video camera with IR running. Well within a minute or so of movement around me, my camera shut down in a fizzle of smoke. It got zapped! That was it for me too, I was outta there being my nerves had also reached their max.

Does your guide know you ultimately want to get videos and photos? Gonna be a tough sell.

Back to you folks,

I fully understand how incredible my story sounds to some. To question and test with alternative opinions is what science is all about. It took me some time to fully comprehend what I just experienced.

There are points in my experience where I could accept five people wearing Steven Speilberg quality Bigfoot suits rising up out of the brush. That would not be impossible, but extremely difficult with much effort applied. And for what? I hadn't paid a large some of money to be there nor were I trying to film a documentary to sell? I was there solely for personal experience.

It would take place in a very remote area of Oklahoma. Access to this area would be extremely difficult-but not impossible requiring serious hiking over some rough terrain unless you passed through a section of open private land.

I knew this area was very active and had camped out with my night vision scope since sunset discreetly panning the open area treeline. It was from a remote section of the property. Had anyone, including a Bigfoot passed into the open, I would have easily seen them. Unless someone had night vision, they would not have known where I was.

What I have no possible explanation for why night vision scope suddenly stopped working before we entered the treeline???!!!! It then worked perfectly after the close encounter. The voice I heard speaking to me in my head was not something a prankster could fabricate in any way.

In addition, I have read where baited camera traps are not working properly in remote locations. Everything checks out fine later, but they find the bait gone and no images are recorded-very similar to my night vision problem?

Before this experience, I had read in several accounts and also been told by others they can speak to you telepathically. I had problems accepting this, just as some reading this now are rightfully questioning this. But it did happen to me, which gives me a totally different perspective now.

Based on all the things that occurred to me that night, I find it more likely to be real rather than a victim of any hoax. If anything I have said sheds light on another's experience, that is my goal in participating in this blog.

Have a great day!.....

Back to you Pattywagon,

I am retired law enforcement and don't go anywhere without legal protection. It is a good habit that saved my life last year when I was attacked deep in the woods by three feral Pit Bull dogs. Without having my 45 ACP, I would have been their helpless chew toy!

While standing there in the woods with the guide that night, the words "Why are you carrying a gun?" came rushing into my head. It surprised me greatly because no one knew I had one tucked away in my cargo pants pocket. I looked around and thought "Where did that come from....????"

I ignored it until it came blasting back into my head again. At that point I answered it with a speaking thought "It is a tool I have carried for protection. I have carried it around my family and friends for years. I haven't hurt them with it and I won't hurt you now".

With that, the first Bigfoot stepped out from behind a tree.

I have read and spoken to folks about this. Some call it "Picture talking" in your head. I don't have any explanations, but I do know what I clearly heard in my head. There are some who say we as humans had this keen sense before technology invaded our life style and there are a few who still have this among us. Don't know about that, but I do know what happened to me that night....

• Upvote 1