SWWASAS

Oregon Forest Fires

18 posts in this topic

Northern CA is also burning.

One area that I backpacked into in August (and where I believe we recorded BF footfalls) in the Klamath National Forest (Siskiyou Wilderness) is surrounded by fire (see attached Eclipse Complex Fire map).

Apparently, someone in CAL Fire or CA Interagency Incident Management (or whoever drew the map) has either a sense of humor or is in the know, because they attached a Bigfoot Image in the fire map (see JPG attached).

I am attaching link for those who want the source.

https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/maps/5511/

They took the image out in later maps.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories.  

I think whoever drew the map, knows the rich history of sightings in this area and had a sense of humor.

2017_09_05-08.14.21.580-CDT.jpeg

My 20 years of working for the Government gives me another take.          If it truly was a joke then the image would have stayed on the map.   Since it abruptly disappeared, some supervisor did not think it the least bit funny.   Now why would that be?   Because they know the facts and want to keep it from the public?   Repeat after me fires are good, BF does not exist,  government is good, thinking is bad, Big Brother is watching,  pot (or is that Soma) is placating the restless masses in more and more states.     I think 1984 is here.   

Here's the latest from NASA and the last 48 hours where the OR and CA fires are concerned, with an overlay of SSR Reports from the months of July, August, September and October.

CA Fire.jpg

OR Fires.jpg