How many members do we have that have actually seen one?

Guest OntarioSquatch

Quite a few regularly active members claim they’ve seen one. The problem that I have is that when I analyze their claims in-depth, I find that very few are honest. It turns out that the internet is used by some as an outlet for fantasy role-playing. No suprise there. Besides online forums, YouTube is also a very commonly used outlet.

What's funny  to me is I belong to two game clubs that have a few hundred members, We have some hunters that travel the country and the world for

big game hunts .Some hunts last weeks hunting out of base camps ,horse back, ATV etc..  Then others such as my self are more local and mostly hunt 

CT, VT and Maine. I've never heard of a story from any of them. 

The person who I mentioned who had the face to face encounter is not an outdoors man , not a hunter or a hiker. He was just a person who happened to 

buy a home in the middle of the woods with his wife for peace and quiet . They lived there for 5 years and finally moved closer to town.

As my name on here implies, I am one of those who has had a sighting. I've been an outdoorsman for all my adult life, and have had 1 visual, 1 trackway find, and 1 visual by my then 13 year old son, which I missed by seconds. None of those were during a hunt, but on more casual outings, camping and exploring backroads and trails. I'm now semi retired, and spend time with other researchers, and in 3 years of outings with them, we've had 1 rock throwing incident.

I'm still not entirely sure - I saw what looked like amber eyes, but it was so dark out , and I couldn't see a body. (literally couldn't see my hand in front of my face) I have no other explanation for what me and my daughter both saw.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BC witness said:

As my name on here implies, I am one of those who has had a sighting. I've been an outdoorsman for all my adult life, and have had 1 visual, 1 trackway find, and 1 visual by my then 13 year old son, which I missed by seconds. None of those were during a hunt, but on more casual outings, camping and exploring backroads and trails. I'm now semi retired, and spend time with other researchers, and in 3 years of outings with them, we've had 1 rock throwing incident.

BC 

was your visual sighting during daytime hours ?

Add me to the list of people who has seen one.    (Two, actually ... 40-ish years apart.)

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 1

7.62, yes, during daylight hours. Early afternoon, summertime, clear weather, at about 150 yards, with no obstructions to my view. I was on a logging road crossing a clear cut on a hillside above a creek; the Sasquatch was on the opposite bank of the creek at the bottom of the hill.

• Upvote 1

Not me, but I have several close friends that have shared their encounters with me.  One was a multiple hour sighting - at the time, he was terrified and 'stuck' in his truck as the BF was in the road.  He was on a dead end road and he didn't feel comfortable driving by it.   Another was a pal, when he was 17, happened to look over the side of a small bridge on his driveway (1/4 mile driveway) and one was on the creek bank looking back at him.  Another one was when she was a kid, she saw 'something' swinging/jumping through the trees along the dirt road she and her little brother were walking along.  It eventually went into the woods.

Don't get me started on UFO's.  Have family members and friends that have experienced some pretty weird and unexplainable stuff......so yeah...that's why I'm into this sort of stuff.  

But personally, nothing of note that I've seen.

1 eyeglow, 2 distant/obscured peeking/hiding-behind-trees type glimpses. Cannot be 100% sure about any, but I do trust my senses enough that I believe I've caught glimpses these three times. Plenty of auditory encounters. Zero class A's (yet!).

Guest OntarioSquatch

With the exception of the PGF, I personally haven’t seen anything that I would identify as being a Sasquatch. I also haven’t seen any UFOs that I would identify as non-human craft

I also have lived most of my life in wilderness areas, never had any encounters until moving where I live now.Which happens to be along a river, near many lakes, in an area that had a lot of activity. I have had 3 sightings, all from a vehicle, in early morning hrs. We have made good casts of tracks, and found nests, and heard the gamut of sounds. Numerous witnesses at those times, and the involvement of several Bf investigative groups. Unfortunately, the activity has all but died out, I think mostly due to the expansion of housing developments, and to a lesser degree of all the investigators, suddenly appearing on the property, that had pretty much sat idle for decades.

We have no doubts of their existence, but proof will be almost impossible to obtain.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Civil twilight viewing of multiples *three visualized, one upclose within five-six feet approaching me; possibility of one or two others.  

Three other possible daytime visuals, two of fast dark blurs, one noisy straight up a dense creek bank one silent up a steep rocky area, both covering ground impossibly fast. 

Many class B recordings/sounds/samurai chatter, etc. 

Edited by bipedalist