How many members do we have that have actually seen one?

123 posts in this topic

I will at some point share in the paranormal section my videos involving stuff like shape shifting, cloaking, mind speak etc., things I at one time thought were rubbish only to be exposed to these out of the box things time and again.  Not something I was looking for or endeavored to make happen.

Please write them up sometime! I’d welcome reading about your experiences. 

The idea of placing cameras out in the field has been talked about many times on this forum. But there has never been a good enough reason why no one has been able to capture a good photo of these creatures with these trail cams.. The pictures that have been captured has been ridiculed  as being something else other then the creatures them selves. So the capture of a photo this creature with a trail cam in my opinion is mute. No matter how many trail cams we place in the forest there will always be people denying the photo's as being the creature.

Now I have one encounter way back in the day where I was using a starlight scope. We were up in the Huron National Forest in the swamp area of the forest . We were spending three days in this area of the forest where we have had an encounter just weeks before back in 2000. We had the starlight and a thermos and we were using cans of salmon with glow sticks as bait just a few weeks before. Now the event took placed at around midnight and these creatures decided to visit us at that time. I was using the starlight and was sharing it with another guy who was with me . Now there were four of us at this sighting and we all seemed to have encounters . But the encounter I had was with a creature that was not that big and was hunched over and was well off over the side off a bigger creature that was standing in the middle of a two track. When I placed the starlight to my eye the creature to the right of the bigger one had turned around and started to run back to the shelter of the woods but stopped. I then seen it through the starlight turn back and get closer to the bigger one in a ready position as ready to flee. The bigger one was swaying side to side as though it was in a trance. I then seen another one on the left of the bigger one that was swaying side to side. That one seemed more relaxed. I then handed the starlight to the guy next to me who also seen these creatures. The strange part about this sighting was that we all seemed very relaxed. It was a strange event and it is hard to describe how we all felt about our encounter.

The thermo camera did capture the creatures running back into the forest and disappearing or more like fading.

I do think that they or understand what scopes are on rifles or shot guns . I also think that when we raise these opticals to our faces that they think that they may be in danger . I also think that they understand that trail cams are used in some form for hunting and that this why they avoid them .

On 10/11/2017 at 3:26 PM, Midnight Owl said:

As far as cameras and game cameras, they just don't like any device you bring up to your face and they seem to know when they are there and intently watch where you're looking or aiming the device.  Even though it was hard for me to do initially, I eventually realized they are much more than a dumb animal. 

Midnight Owl,

With regard to the game camera avoidance and the idea of photographing them, are your comments above your speculations/opinions or did the BF actually communicated that to you or the landlord?

Reason I ask, is that you previously gave the impression that the BF's were communicating with the land-lord.

Thus, might as well ask them directly why they don't want us to take a photo.

If they can communicate with you or land-lord, then they should know that cameras don't kill and are thus avoiding the photos for some other reason.