• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
BobbyO

Hiding behind rocks

16 posts in this topic

This just popped up on FB.

It's either a Sasquatch or a mask propped up i'd say yeah ?

Fire at will...

hiding.jpg

My initial thoughts - it's interesting but still pretty useless unless there are more pictures of the same spot that might show movement. Back story would also help.

I'd hope the original was higher resolution than this but I understand it could be clipped from a larger picture.

I'm of the opinion that all pics are pretty much useless in this day and age Red to be honest..

Looking at this again, it might not even be behind rocks, it might just be on the floor, whatever it is.

I hold that same opinion Bobby. While images are interesting (some more than others), they do not prove squat in this day of digital imagery, Photoshop, and CGI. 

I'm not so globally negative about pictures, but if ... as in this case ... I can't tell what I'm looking at without someone having to tell me what anatomical components I'm seeing and what position "it" is in, it's not good enough.   Even my pareidolia can't make heads or tails of ... whatever this is.

MIB

Really MIB ?

That's incredible to me that you're not viewing it as i am in this case.

Even without zooming, my pareidolia is on overtime with this one haha ;)

Any ideas on what this one might be?

G5tM3z1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640

Edited by OntarioSquatch

I can't see that one either.   I guess I'm hallucinogen-depleted.  :(  There might be something there but based on what I see, I sure would not go so far out on a limb as to suggest is is bigfoot.   Even "something there" is iffy ... IMHO ... and if there is, it's too ambiguous to matter.  (More of "MHO".)

MIB

I've always found that video a bit unsettling for some reason Ontario, can't put my finger on why but it just gives me that funny feeling.

You know the back story etc to it all right ?

The first image is one of Arla Williams' friends peeking at her. The photo is in her book and she describes the circumstances there.

Edited by JKH

The first picture is either simply something that looks like a face, or something was put there.. Not saying it's Bigfoot, as there is nothing there to show that.

Otherwise it's a true picture, meaning there has been no digital editing/altering done on it. So whatever it is/was, it was there when the picture was taken.

11 hours ago, JKH said:

The first image is one of Arla Williams' friends peeking at her. The photo is in her book and she describes the circumstances there.

Who is she JKH ?

Just a Sas book writer ?

She is known and respected, an author, and I think some who post here may be acquainted with her, IIRC.

Explanation of the photo at ~16 minute mark, but worth listening to the whole thing. The book is still available, I enjoyed her insights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUfhD9yL-Xo

On 10/11/2017 at 6:55 AM, BobbyO said:

I've always found that video a bit unsettling for some reason Ontario, can't put my finger on why but it just gives me that funny feeling.

You know the back story etc to it all right ?

I do not. Can you share?

What makes it so unsettling?

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:50 PM, OntarioSquatch said:

Any ideas on what this one might be?

G5tM3z1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640

OntarioSquatch,

I have always found this video extremely interestin', either a very good hoax, or clearly a sasquatch...of course, I could be wrong, but I believe...my opinion...this is the real deal.

Pat...