On the Plausibility of Another Bipedal Primate Species Existing in North America

Incorrigible1

Speaking of Meldrum, he is starring in a new movie with Todd Standing. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7058016/

Storyline

"Reality Entertainment and The Sylvanic Cooperation presents "Discovering Bigfoot." Discovering Bigfoot is the first feature film documentary with real live interaction between a Bigfoot creature, wilderness experts, PhD's and other world renowned experts and researchers of the Bigfoot enigma. Journey into the heart of Sasquatch Country with Todd Standing who appeared with Survivorman's Les Stroud in "Survivorman Bigfoot". Experience three incredible days in the field with Bigfoot researchers, Todd Standing and renowned expert Professor Dr. Jeff Meldrum as they encounter a real live Sasquatch. What we think we know of human origins and evolution is about to change forever as we discover the truth about a species that has remained elusive by outwitting and evading modern man for decades despite his best efforts. New evidence is revealed through scientific, systematic, and logical processes proving the existence of the Sasquatch species, modern day descendant of Gigantopithicus, a.k.a. ..."

16 minutes ago, Martin said:

Storyline

"Reality Entertainment and The Sylvanic Cooperation presents "Discovering Bigfoot." Discovering Bigfoot is the first feature film documentary with real live interaction between a Bigfoot creature, wilderness experts, PhD's and other world renowned experts and researchers of the Bigfoot enigma. Journey into the heart of Sasquatch Country with Todd Standing who appeared with Survivorman's Les Stroud in "Survivorman Bigfoot". Experience three incredible days in the field with Bigfoot researchers, Todd Standing and renowned expert Professor Dr. Jeff Meldrum as they encounter a real live Sasquatch. What we think we know of human origins and evolution is about to change forever as we discover the truth about a species that has remained elusive by outwitting and evading modern man for decades despite his best efforts. New evidence is revealed through scientific, systematic, and logical processes proving the existence of the Sasquatch species, modern day descendant of Gigantopithicus, a.k.a. ..."

https://youtu.be/GGQHZ8W0yxU

As much as I respect Meldrum this  trailer screams scripted reality bull##t

11 hours ago, 7.62 said:

me too

Is it  3 toed ?

No. The pic i'm talking about is a hand print with a small footprint. I did find a 3 toe print in Tennessee when i lived there it was in standing stone state park around a clear cut while hunting  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Twist said:

Hopefully that’s not what it is, would be a shame if he went that route.  

I hope you're right.

Either way I'll rent it this weekend and watch it. 

1 hour ago, Redbone said:

A Review of sorts...

http://www.portlandmercury.com/film/2017/10/25/19416602/discovering-bigfoot-is-a-bigfoot-documentary-made-by-a-bigfoot-hoaxer

From the opening paragraph:

"I am a bigfoot agnostic" ... "and sometimes it’s fun to pretend there are fuzzy giants chilling in the forest."

Nope. Not a perspective worth reading.

I assume this means the doc is more of the same from Todd, though. Oh well. I still can't understand why everyone is so sure he's hoaxing, but if he can't advance his position with what he's got, he's going to need to get more before trying again. Meldrum's association with Standing doesn't bother me in the slightest, though.

It's curious to me that as the evidence, and evaluations of that evidence, stands that more folks are not committed to the existence of this creature. Do they know something we don't? As in the creatures USED to exist but their numbers were so small that there are no more? That what's in the PGF is something that once was? Or never was? Or is the game played in such a way to always leave an 'out' so that down the line no one can be seen as being wrong? On this Bigfoot subject one thing is clear to me: there is no room to be wishy-washy at the level these guys are supposedly at. No room to let fear of ridicule rule what is said and done. Of course there might not be a show to watch if that were the case? Because no one would touch a person who has nailed down the truth about Sasquatch and is on a mission to expose it. 

Edited by hiflier

As I've said before, I have 100% certainty they existed on Oct 6, 2013.    I also have high confidence they existed Oct 18th or so, 2015.    I have a pretty good notion they existed as late as Summer 2016.  

I have no reason at all to believe they don't still exist today.   To think otherwise, at least for me, would be baseless.   I see no reason to think there are any fewer today than there were 20 or 50 or 250 years ago .. at least equal chances there are actually more.   

I don't understand the weirdly contorted rabbit holes some people insist on exploring.   I really don't.

MIB

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Stick a fork in Meldrum.

He's done after this one.

Don't know why he'd have any association with Standing.

12 hours ago, Brian said:

No. The pic i'm talking about is a hand print with a small footprint. I did find a 3 toe print in Tennessee when i lived there it was in standing stone state park around a clear cut while hunting  

That's what we have been finding . Nothing like I've ever seen before .

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Martin said:

Storyline

Todd Standing is profiting from providing no proof!

I will never rent that video!

Admin

Lets not jump to any conclusions yet. Talk about pre-conceptions!