"Patty" Is Real

hiflier

Hi everyone, I was being very careful with things before bring this here but I am now informing you that the subject in the Patterson Gimlin Film is a real female Sasquatch. I was on the fence for years but still gave the creature's existence a 51%-49% possibility. Now it's 100%. There is no doubt in my mind that what Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin captured on film back on October 20, 1967 was the real deal. This opens up a lot of things on many levels, especially for me, and is the end of a long and arduous look at all of the evidence from the first moment I arrived on this Forum up until even today.

I know, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  Well I have that now and will go into how this happened in the next post. I apologize for the delay but I have been sitting here absorbing this for several hours now to make sure it's a solid case. We've all been strung along so often and I certainly never wanted to be one of those who said something and, I the end had nothing. I'm glad to say that that isn't the case here. I'm working out how to present this in the best way possible so everyone can follow the process and understand how things came about. Be patient- it's been 50 years so a few more minutes or an hour or so shouldn't matter. Talk soon, I promise.

• Upvote 3

You touched upon this yesterday a bit and I must've watched the PGF a dozen times looking for the arm/shoulder difference that would indicate a suit with widened shoulders.  Have you done any comparisons to the suit recreations?

18 minutes ago, Cotter said:

You touched upon this yesterday a bit and I must've watched the PGF a dozen times looking for the arm/shoulder difference that would indicate a suit with widened shoulders.  Have you done any comparisons to the suit recreations?

I'm not that good at image overlays and such so no I haven't. But I can say this, I did some real world measuring- of myself LOL. My own total shoulder span is 19 inches wide outside to outside with my farms hanging down. I then took another measurement with my arms straight out to each side but bent at the elbows so that I could get a point to point total width. That measurement was 36 inches. It means that my elbows would oly extend past Patty's shoulders by 3 inches on each side. And that's the outermost point of my elbows. The insides of my forearms as they were hanging down from the extended elbows would be a couple of inches closer to her shoulders that that. Needless to say I was a bit dumbfounded.

It meant that there would be no way for me to be in the Patty suit and have my elbows anywhere near where Patty's are with my shoulders 5.5 inches to short on either side.. I would be an utter fail as a hoax. And the average Human male at 18.5 would be even more so. 

12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I'm not that good at image overlays and such so no I haven't.

I can do that. Find the images you want overlayed and I'll get them done.

9 hours ago, norseman said:

What took you so long!?

Well, I was late wishing Patty happy birthday so maybe it's a pattern ;) Beats me though, I typically always sat back and watched those with better graphic and computer skills to their work. Then I would sit and look at what they had come up with. The other day I just happened to be thinking about something else and then watched the stabilized PGF JUST ONE MORE TIME after seeing it hundreds. I was watching her shoulders move with her arms and the thought struck about how wide her shoulders might be and that a man in a suit would have to be that wide.

I did some internet searches and found the Human male's average total shoulder width and then came across some body builder Forums that were discussing shoulder width. I found out that a shoulder width of 24 inches for a body builder was something that the people on the Forum said was a very large and impressive measurement. So I measured my own. I got the 'disappointing' 19 inches. I thought sure that Patty's shoulder span mus be larger than that. I then pulled up a photo of Bob Heironimus and he had a what looked like large shoulders but I scaled them to just under 20 inches. Then I went after Patty's shoulder span and it was much larger and the rest is, as they say, history.

I encourage folks to measure themselves as I did to see how they would compare to Patty or Hieronimus.

3 minutes ago, Redbone said:

I can do that. Find the images you want overlayed and I'll get them done.

I can do that. And thank you for the offer. Now......how to get them to you........

Edited by hiflier

Ok. looks like a height of 80 inches will carry a ratio to the 34 inch shoulder span. That ratio means that at 75 inches the shoulder span would be just under 32 inches. Pretty impressive still. YA THINK??

Question then. How would a Human's arms hanging down at the ends of a 19 shoulder span operate in such a way as to look natural inside of a suit that has a 34 or even a 32 inch shoulder span? Or even my own calculation of roughly 30 inches which is based on a 72 inch height? Is it even possible that the elbows of any Human would end up looking like they are in the right place in the arms of the suit? Everything I've looked at says it's not at all feasible. 

Edited by hiflier

Quick real-world comparisons. Andre the Giant was 7 feet 1 inches tall. So is Shaquille O'Neal. Andre had a shoulder span of 26 inches. O'Neal has a shoulder span (or did) at 28". Bob Heironumus, at 19.8 inches wasn't even close to these numbers (neither am I LOL) so with Patty at 30 inches or better with arms at the ENDS of her shoulders, where they belong? There is no way anyone 6 feet tall or barely over 6 feet tall would be able to somehow stretch their clavicles and other physical structures out to be able to reach Patty's shoulder span to where their arms swing and look normal in the.'suit'.

I could do this all day and find numerous Human examples of other wide-shouldered Humans and never arrive at a solution beyond Patty being real. Who would Patterson and Gimlin have known back in 1967 that would have had shoulders so outside the norm for their height that they could shove into the 'suit that would satisfy the shoulder span of Patty in order to 'look' like a Sasquatch? Answer? No one..

Edited by hiflier

What is the shoulder width of the PERSON in the image? Can't tell from that angle.Guaranteed it isn't more than 20 inches. Even at 21 inches across (2.5 inches wider than average) compared to the conservative span of 30" for Patty, the Human's shoulders in the image  would be 4.5 inches shy on each side of reaching to where their arms would hang down and swing naturally. I'm sure there are people bettr than I working on this- it's only the beginning really.

Edited by hiflier