Belief in Reality of Bigfoot

Explorer

BFF Patron

The only reason BF is at the bottom of that para list in OP is because of the hoaxers that put costumes and guts in a freezer and such over the years. 

They have done credible damage to "belief".

I am not sure if I feel Finding Bigfoot escapades have helped or hurt, I'm gonna say helped only because of people like Cliff Barackman on the show.

I had my own intense episodes with the loss leader in the OP so it is not a matter of belief, it is a matter of what the hell are they, and why they put on a show of force one night when traveling as a group the night during my close encournter. 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

Other organizations of intelligent beings may have different levels of authority for much of their technological evolution, but if they have a single supreme leader, then they won’t be much more advanced than us. 

Any control that that they will want to have over land and life will either be for scientific advancement or upholding whatever philosophy they have on how life should be treated. Exploration and conquest for ego and thrills is out of the question.

I think those are simple faulty assumptions based on our own bias.

I think life follows the same struggle from simple organisms to complex organisms.

Above all else organisms seek to propogate themselves.

And secure the resources necessary in which to do that.

Technology is only the tool that allows organisms to propogate outside of the area in which it evolved in.

Fire and the hand axe allowed human ancestors to leave Africa. Constructed boats allowed human ancestors to cross oceans. And solid fuel boosters allow us to leave earths orbit. Presumably self contained starships of the future will allow humans to propogate the stars.

Its never ending..... species who lack this drive are extinct.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2017 at 2:15 PM, norseman said:

I dont think you truly grasp the difference between an ape man who lives in a forest and a being from a type 3 civilization......

;)

Just my personal knowing of The so called Apeman of the forest and the type 3 Alien. Believe it or, the Apeman in the forest is much more advanced than the type 3 Alien. The Interdimensional Beings that I am aware are more advanced than the type 3 Aliens and have similar abilities of the Apeman of the forest. The only difference is that the interdimensional beings use ships when they really don't need as they can be anywhere in the universe in a instant with a single thought. The ships are thought ships for the means of having a place to hangout in while visiting other planets. From my own experience with them is that they will come to those who are open minded with good hearts. The Bigfoot's will do the same. My connection with the interdimensional beings happened back in the 90s. As I get to know the Bigfoot's, they really are similar to the interdimensional beings except the Bigfoot's really love being in nature, their connection to the higher forces, Consciousness. The interdimensional beings love helping out us humans progress spiritually by awakening us when we're ready. Those type 3 Aliens you are talking about like to abduct humans and do experiments on them to benefit themselves. Oh, not all Bigfoot's are pure in heart.

Very amazing stuff Mindsquatch.  It could be the answers for some of the things people have witnessed but rarely share with the public.  My opinion is it will stay that way for a long time to come.  In my opinion after several years of trying to prove things I've witnessed and documented, I've reached a point where now I feel it just may not being the time and place for these things to ever be publicly accepted.  A simple answer that is very hard for me and others to reach.  As for my opinion to the question, seeing is believing on multiple occasions with multiple witnesses.  

12 hours ago, Midnight Owl said:

Very amazing stuff Mindsquatch.  It could be the answers for some of the things people have witnessed but rarely share with the public.  My opinion is it will stay that way for a long time to come.  In my opinion after several years of trying to prove things I've witnessed and documented, I've reached a point where now I feel it just may not being the time and place for these things to ever be publicly accepted.  A simple answer that is very hard for me and others to reach.  As for my opinion to the question, seeing is believing on multiple occasions with multiple witnesses.  

Hi Midnight Owl, as soon as I can start a new topic on this subject in the paranormal section, I'LL give the exact location where one has a chance to possibly experience what I did in the 90s plus discuss some ideas I have to gather evidence and document it.

On 1/15/2018 at 9:06 PM, MindSquatch said:

Just my personal knowing of The so called Apeman of the forest and the type 3 Alien. Believe it or, the Apeman in the forest is much more advanced than the type 3 Alien. The Interdimensional Beings that I am aware are more advanced than the type 3 Aliens and have similar abilities of the Apeman of the forest. The only difference is that the interdimensional beings use ships when they really don't need as they can be anywhere in the universe in a instant with a single thought. The ships are thought ships for the means of having a place to hangout in while visiting other planets. From my own experience with them is that they will come to those who are open minded with good hearts. The Bigfoot's will do the same. My connection with the interdimensional beings happened back in the 90s. As I get to know the Bigfoot's, they really are similar to the interdimensional beings except the Bigfoot's really love being in nature, their connection to the higher forces, Consciousness. The interdimensional beings love helping out us humans progress spiritually by awakening us when we're ready. Those type 3 Aliens you are talking about like to abduct humans and do experiments on them to benefit themselves. Oh, not all Bigfoot's are pure in heart.

I don’t believe it.....

• Upvote 4

With all due respect, I'm not buying that sasquatches are interdimensional tall grays. I also don't believe that a sasquatch is an alien.

Call me crazy!

• Upvote 3

Seems perfectly sane to me. If the creatures exist then certainly they are an undiscovered flesh and blood man ape.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

^ They look like flesh and blood man-apes for sure; but we don't know that's what they are for certain, do we?  

This is a very interesting topic, imo and there is some fascinating discussion above!  Sometimes it seems like none of the 7 subjects in the OP will ever be confirmed to 'All'.  That's weird, but it is what it is...  To a woodsman, I can see how a Sasquatch might be less intimidating than say, a ghost or an alien but to city folks, that might be different!  :huh:  lol   I saw a very perplexing UFO many years ago and I have limited experience with ghosts which was enough for me to, shall we say, "believe"?  It seems certain to me that there is other life in the Universe (with there being billions of other planets and all that out there you know) and I would guess that some of that life has probably been to Earth in the past 5 billion years.  As for fortune telling and people moving objects with their minds, I dunno.     

As for the low percent "belief" in Bigfoot, I contribute that to (among other things):

BF hoaxers (as mentioned above)

BF costumes (which always and can only look ridiculous)

The goofiness of the name "Bigfoot" itself ("Sasquatch" sounds much more serious)

Silly movies about Bigfoot  (They are not always so comical if you think about it...)

There are some things living in the woods that look 1/2 like big hairy humans and 1/2 like non-human apes that walk upright.  I am as convinced of that as I could be without having a "close encounter".  Again, great topic.  Thanks, y'all.

Edited by xspider1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/15/2018 at 11:06 PM, MindSquatch said:

Those type 3 Aliens you are talking about like to abduct humans and do experiments on them to benefit themselves. 

You seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about them. Have you been abducted and anal probed? 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

^ They look like flesh and blood man-apes for sure; but we don't know that's what they are for certain, do we?  

This is a very interesting topic, imo and there is some fascinating discussion above!  Sometimes it seems like none of the 7 subjects in the OP will ever be confirmed to 'All'.  That's weird, but it is what it is...  To a woodsman, I can see how a Sasquatch might be less intimidating than say, a ghost or an alien but to city folks, that might be different!  :huh:  lol   I saw a very perplexing UFO many years ago and I have limited experience with ghosts which was enough for me to, shall we say, "believe"?  It seems certain to me that there is other life in the Universe (with there being billions of other planets and all that out there you know) and I would guess that some of that life has probably been to Earth in the past 5 billion years.  As for fortune telling and people moving objects with their minds, I dunno.     

As for the low percent "belief" in Bigfoot, I contribute that to (among other things):

BF hoaxers (as mentioned above)

BF costumes (which always and can only look ridiculous)

The goofiness of the name "Bigfoot" itself ("Sasquatch" sounds much more serious)

Silly movies about Bigfoot  (They are not always so comical if you think about it...)

There are some things living in the woods that look 1/2 like big hairy humans and 1/2 like non-human apes that walk upright.  I am as convinced of that as I could be without having a "close encounter".  Again, great topic.  Thanks, y'all.

No we don't know for sure. Most likely don't exist at all but in stories and legends with spiritual beliefs throw in  as well. I am quite sure there is life among the stars and it is selfish and illogical to think otherwise.

It is my humble opinion that these same forms of life even more advanced forms do not come to this insignificant planet. No reason to. I have seen with my mother a very interesting set of five UFO'S . I can only attribute to experimental air craft. Certainly ,of this world.

I agree with the hoax theories and the simple fact that the creatures are everywhere and yet no where.

The pranksters ,silly movies and even the name as you stated.

The biggest reason of all is most likely there is no accepted concrete evidence of existence . No body to examine ,no fossil record, no DNA . Just a bunch of people who claim to have seen them or lived side by side with them . Some of them compelling . Most not so much.

The best evidence remains one awesome ambiguous film 50 years old.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe that part of the reason a lot of people find it difficult to believe in the reality of Bigfoot is that we never seem to discover where

they are hiding out during the day.  Underground?  Caves?  Any theories?