Urban Bigfoot Seriously? (3)

ioyza

All I can do is promise I'm not screwing with you, and point you to my old writeups of Colorado experiences which are now maybe 8 years back, which I suppose would only guarantee that if I'm a troll I'm at least a dedicated and consistent one. But no, of course my passion for the subject is genuine.

Why do you say they would have to be transported there? 

ioyza

You are talking about these structures as being a navigational tool, correct?  Cause the structure that I found in Michigan where I posted here was made for a reason that I later found out  on accident. I was on a different trail where I found a game trail that I decided to follow. This game trail led me to a familiar  tree structure that I had found earlier in in the summer. Now this structure was off a dried up creek bed where there were a lot of deer tracks . Here is a picture of that structure from that game trail:20171001_191422.jpg

This is the tree structure that my son and I walked into as we walked on this game trail as we walked off this other trail a 1/4 mile away from this. But what I did first think of what you found is that some one is screwing with you .  Since this was my reaction to the things that I have found. But when you add the things that one cannot explain you have a hard time trying to accept it. I am at this stage where I have a hard time trying to accept what I just have no way to explain it. If they are masters of being able to hide in plain sight then I have to learn to accept it.  I have no choice but to accept it since it has been proven to me over and over.

I think its a pretty easy explanation.....

The pics you posted are of a park in an urban area. Its someone's job to upkeep this park.

These branches you say show up after bad weather? Does that include wind?

So my mom has two large weeping willows in her front yard. Guess what she did after every storm? She raked up branches and sticks into piles. And then dad came along with the wheel barrow and hauled him to the burn pile.

Im sure a Chicago park maintenance guy has to do the same job in order to keep the park looking nice instead of a abandoned woodlot.

Im not a firm believer in stick structures. But lets put that aside. How on earth is a troupe of Bigfeet supposed to penetrate Chicago, find a park, gather sticks and make stick structures without being detected!!?? The fact that people think 800 lbs primates roam Chicago undetected is baffling to me.

Here is an idea to put peoples minds in perspective. Go to the chicago zoo and volunteer as a laborer at the gorilla exhibit. Help feed the gorillas and clean the enclosure. Or if they wont let you help, just go ask them how much food goes in and how much poo goes out in lbs.....

Now ask yourself if Bigfeets were building stick structures in a 10 acre urban park surrounded by houses and strip malls for a night? What would it look like in the morning?

Guest OntarioSquatch

I highly doubt that any of ioyza’s alleged experiences were the result of Sasquatch activity. Let’s just say that the truth often seeps through the cracks.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

7 hours ago, ioyza said:

My idea is that they are short-cutting through Chicago.........

Speaking of which (the bolding in the quote) Some pieces look cut and others not. Where are the cut pieces coming from? Park maintenance people?

2 hours ago, norseman said:

Im sure a Chicago park maintenance guy has to do the same job in order to keep the park looking nice instead of a abandoned woodlot.

Ok, so they do this three times a year, in November, January, and May, overnight in the rain. What about the rest of the year, when there are random sticks and broken branches all over the place, even entire downed trees (yes that's happened! ... and they let it sit for a few days and eventually get a crew to break it down and haul it out), not to mention empty liquor bottles. I'm stressing the poor weather to emphasize the unpleasantness that would go along with this activity for a human, not to give the impression that these structures show up every time there's a storm. # of terrible weather in Chicago winter >>> # of inexplicable structures on this one tree I walk by. This isn't so much a park as it is a sort of enlarged double median - just look at a map if that's unclear. But it's just grass and orderly rows of trees. On the south side of this median there are two big vents that blow out warm air from the steam plant, and a homeless guy lives on each one. And yeah, they've had some serious projects removing some of these trees that have died, with huge machinery etc... they're not spending their time making cute little arrangements "cleaning up."

And where do you get that I'm suggesting they live in this area? This would be a well-coordinated sneak-through in one night short-cut between the South and North forest preserves.

I don't think you read what I had to say, you caught a whiff of what I was on about and took it as an opportunity to plug your caloric poop theorem.

What would it look like if a BF family were pooping all the time in the forest preserve I found stuff in earlier in the summer? Indistinguishable from the swamp where all the trees are. People stick to the fields of mowed grass and paved bike paths and family picnic shelters with the bbqs. But again, not really what I'm talking about here.

hiflier I noticed that too, could be anywhere honestly. Pilfered in a rail yard due West on the way there, for example, or in a dumpster in a park, or just laying on the ground somewhere, who knows. What I noticed is that the board in the middle is blue - Utah Sasquatch talks about their affinity for blue objects and decorations in one of his videos but I couldn't remember which one, he made it sound like it was something other youtubers had noticed too.

ShadowBorn if this is someone messing with me, they're messing with me specifically, because I've never seen anyone so much as glance at these structures, and why would they, it's right in front of an elementary school, it probably barely even registers visually for most passersby. But if it's someone messing with me, they'd know a lot about me, and it's not a thought I want to dwell on. It honestly seems really unlikely and paranoid.

It's obviously an enormous, bipedal creature, unknown to modern science. And they traverse Chicago like hobos. Yeah, that's the number. A three-foot high, random scavenged wood sculpture proves it.

SSR Team
14 hours ago, Drew said:

tim-and-eric-gif-11.gif

What an absolute pre-teen.

Thought process : "I know, i'm so above this guy/girl that i won't even give the guy/girl the decency of a thought out reply explaining where i think he's wrong and why, but instead i'll answer with an unfunny, sarcastic animated gif" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BobbyO

3 hours ago, BobbyO said:

Thought process : "I know, i'm so above this guy/girl that i won't even give the guy/girl the decency of a thought out reply explaining where i think he's wrong and why, but instead i'll answer with an unfunny, sarcastic animated gif" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, the GIF was a perfectly thought out reply.

His claim was basically: Why would a person stack sticks on the same tree, in the worst weather conditions of the year?

The GIF explains that he should pose the same question to a Bigfoot,  evading urban witnesses for centuries, why the heck would he stack sticks , tiny sticks, on a tree, in bad weather?

It seems to be a very poor choice, natural selection would tell us that being out in the open stacking useless stick structures, in a highly populated area would be bad for the population.

steve-brule-gif-10.gif 

4 hours ago, BobbyO said:

Really? A thought out reply is required for the absolutely ridiculous notion of bigfoot wandering through one of North America's largest cities undetected? 

7 hours ago, ioyza said:

Ok, so they do this three times a year, in November, January, and May, overnight in the rain. What about the rest of the year, when there are random sticks and broken branches all over the place, even entire downed trees (yes that's happened! ... and they let it sit for a few days and eventually get a crew to break it down and haul it out), not to mention empty liquor bottles. I'm stressing the poor weather to emphasize the unpleasantness that would go along with this activity for a human, not to give the impression that these structures show up every time there's a storm. # of terrible weather in Chicago winter >>> # of inexplicable structures on this one tree I walk by. This isn't so much a park as it is a sort of enlarged double median - just look at a map if that's unclear. But it's just grass and orderly rows of trees. On the south side of this median there are two big vents that blow out warm air from the steam plant, and a homeless guy lives on each one. And yeah, they've had some serious projects removing some of these trees that have died, with huge machinery etc... they're not spending their time making cute little arrangements "cleaning up."

And where do you get that I'm suggesting they live in this area? This would be a well-coordinated sneak-through in one night short-cut between the South and North forest preserves.

I don't think you read what I had to say, you caught a whiff of what I was on about and took it as an opportunity to plug your caloric poop theorem.

What would it look like if a BF family were pooping all the time in the forest preserve I found stuff in earlier in the summer? Indistinguishable from the swamp where all the trees are. People stick to the fields of mowed grass and paved bike paths and family picnic shelters with the bbqs. But again, not really what I'm talking about here.

hiflier I noticed that too, could be anywhere honestly. Pilfered in a rail yard due West on the way there, for example, or in a dumpster in a park, or just laying on the ground somewhere, who knows. What I noticed is that the board in the middle is blue - Utah Sasquatch talks about their affinity for blue objects and decorations in one of his videos but I couldn't remember which one, he made it sound like it was something other youtubers had noticed too.

ShadowBorn if this is someone messing with me, they're messing with me specifically, because I've never seen anyone so much as glance at these structures, and why would they, it's right in front of an elementary school, it probably barely even registers visually for most passersby. But if it's someone messing with me, they'd know a lot about me, and it's not a thought I want to dwell on. It honestly seems really unlikely and paranoid.

I did read what you had to say. I just think your not thinking it through.

Bigfoot is on foot. There fore if he is building stick structures all night in that double median? How does he sustain himself and also hide his presence?

Have you or anyone seen Bigfoot here? Found tracks? What collaberating evidence do you have besides a stick structure that Bigfoot was there?

22 minutes ago, dmaker said:

Really? A thought out reply is required for the absolutely ridiculous notion of bigfoot wandering through one of North America's largest cities undetected? 

Stacking useless, tiny, stick lean-tos in a park, in bad weather....

And my GIF isn't thought out.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

No, the GIF was a perfectly thought out reply.

... in a "participation trophy" sort of way perhaps.  

MIB

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, dmaker said:

No, replies from the dmakers and Incs of the board is never a requirement in my discussions. But it's a free forum, I can't stop your sarcastic fingers from taking up space.

41 minutes ago, norseman said:

I did read what you had to say. I just think your not thinking it through.

Bigfoot is on foot. There fore if he is building stick structures all night in that double median? How does he sustain himself and also hide his presence?

Have you or anyone seen Bigfoot here? Found tracks? What collaberating evidence do you have besides a stick structure that Bigfoot was there?

I've thought it through about as thoroughly as I can. There are problems with it, for sure. Could they traverse the whole distance in one night? I guess I'd have to doubt that, but I bet they can do it in two. If they have to split it up, having a safe hiding spot to hunker down through the day is a big problem that I haven't come up with a solution to yet.

How long do you think it would really take them to make something like that if they've gathered an armful of materials on the way? Ten, fifteen minutes tops? If they make the journey one at a time to reduce risk of being caught, an easy-to-spot communication structure might be important.

I can't imagine they'd have much trouble sustaining themselves on the journey by a little opportunistic foraging, or just not eating for a day or two.

Corroborating evidence - not in the immediate area, no. However, these tracks are not so far as the crow flies (or as the sasquatch runs on the train tracks):

xYzIet4h.png

Those were found in the snow in a rail yard. The timing would line up with trip #2, mid January. If you look at those tracks in relation to the other sightings to the SW, they don't make a lot of sense:

hX4fjKLh.png

Why would they be hanging out in a rail yard in an industrial park nowhere near the woods? Well, maybe that's their path to the lakefront and then the river that takes them to their next forest hangout in the seasonal rotation.

You made me realize I should do a little basic math to test my claim of one-shotting this trip, so here are the measurements:

C75cpl1h.png

So even at a pathetic clip of 5 mph, they'd make the entire trip in 6 hours. But suppose they do break it up into two legs, just to be thoroughly safe and ensure traveling only during the witching hours. If you're out and about between 1-4 am along the yellow path, you've got other things to look out for than sasquatch. I don't know... sure, it SOUNDS far-fetched, but I don't think it would be at all beyond their capabilities. The river portion would be even easier, they could almost even do that in broad daylight as long as they're swimming underwater and are careful about breaching for air - this is not a body of water people hang out near.

Look, I get it, it's "just some sticks" but when you get down to the details and start to really think about how strange their appearance is, that kind of dismissive hand-waving doesn't really satisfy so easily. I'm totally open to mundane explanations, but I haven't come up with any that add up, short of a really eccentric person. Maybe that's all it is, I really don't know.

When the summer came and went and the stick-builder was nowhere to be found, all I could think was "well, it will be interesting if it shows up again in November." It's not just some haphazard stick-stacking either, it has the hallmarks of sasquatch structures: the parallel lines, the A-frame, the triangles, little ground glyph linked to the main structure... These are the colors on their palette guys.

My next step is to go poke around the little patch of woods by the train tracks where the presumed mid-point would be, but I'm not sure I'll have time for that today.

• WV FOOTER unlocked this topic