Frozen Bigfoot Head - With close up video!

Cotter

IMO just another deceitful charlatan and game player giving the skeptics more fodder.  The protruding cervical spine of the head look exactly like perfectly round 3/4 inch PVC pipe, not the bone facets you would expect to see of a severed spine.    

No, an artist, using satire.

He is not deceitful, think of it as a character he is playing for entertainment.

Was Gary Oldman being deceitful when he put on 4 hours of make up to be Winston Churchill?  No, he was playing a role.

BFF Patron

Once you start down the fabrication / hoax road you need to be good artist to pass at least a cursory smell test.   Neither one of those guys were good enough and lay people saw right through it.     They have to know any sort of scientific examination will destroy their claim.  At some point they have to say the dog ate their bigfoot head or something juvenile like that to try to retain any sort of credibility.   The desire for fame can be a self destructive path.   

7 hours ago, Drew said:

No, an artist, using satire.

He is not deceitful, think of it as a character he is playing for entertainment.

Was Gary Oldman being deceitful when he put on 4 hours of make up to be Winston Churchill?  No, he was playing a role.

Dude's just putting the fun back in bigfoot.

BFF Patron

I enjoy the Youtube spoofs and Jacks jerky ads.     You gotta laugh at ourself now and then.   There are some real characters associated with Bigfoot.     Me being one of them. ;)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Dude's just putting the fun back in bigfoot.

When did it leave?

• Upvote 1

Even though I lmbo at his videos, it's a bummer as the parts look really good............not the skull, but the feet and head do. This guy is way out there and no way could you take him seriously. Like I said, its kind of a bummer.................wish it was real. Ho hum