• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
gigantor

Netflix - Discovering Bigfoot

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I decided to watch it finally. I watch all the Bigfoot shows. It was as I expected very disappointing. I never have been a Meldrum fan. 

I now know why  more than ever. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

^ Ohhhh the humanity ! haha ! So do I, but this one...I've managed to avoid haha ! 

:drinks:

3 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I decided to watch it finally. I watch all the Bigfoot shows. It was as I expected very disappointing. I never have been a Meldrum fan. 

I now know why  more than ever. 

Why do you feel that way?

Associating with a known hoaxer. 

Easily swayed by bogus evidence. 

We could all be awesome wilderness trackers trained to locate and film Sasquatch, just follow these steps. 

1: Grow a beard, or wear face paint and camo.   ( Both is better )

2: Watch some youtube videos to train up for intense forest parkour.  Here is a great starter video.   

3:  Start stating you are the best at everything you can come up with, this is a well documented practice to becoming the best.    

4:  Watch lots of Elmo's World.   ( massively important )

No thanks necessary. 

I finally had the time to watch. I’ll watch ant Sasquatch Documentary once. I took this as a Tod being Tod only guy on the planet that sees Sasquatchs every time he’s in the woods