Midnight Owl

Enhanced photo

35 posts in this topic

That is an awesome picture! Thank you for sharing it!

Thanks Sasfooty!  I made a mistake on my date.  It was taken in April 2011...I can claim a senior moment LOL!

First, that must have been a very trying time. It would nerve wracking enough to have one adult sasquatch but a family of them around you would be beyond description. 

I see what could be nostrils and a mouth. The nose/nostrils look small compared to recreations drawn of encounters. Could that be a juvenile?

Yes a very intense time indeed Wiiawiwb.  I was with the land owner who trusted me enough to take me to her special meeting place with them.  It's hard for some to believe there are people who actually interact with these subjects on a repeated basis.  I have posted it here before, but this is a sketch of mine I made of one of the subjects that rose up from the brush about 15-20 feet from me.  He was about 6-6.5 feet tall that I suspect was a juvenile based on his height.   

BF sketch of 4-16-11.jpg

Thanks for sharing. That is  interesting. Thanks also for the explanation.

Very interesting!

Midnight Owl

It is not a bad picture of one and the one picture I took has the eye shine from a trail cam.  I find it strange that there is no eye shine coming from this creature when there should be from the camera if it had flash. Just not that but there should have been some eye shine coming from the dim moon light . The other thing that gets me is the nose that is flat  with the holes more up ward.  The fore head seems right  with what I was able to get out of what I see in my trail cam picture. The hair seems about right except with the creature that I have has more hair so this make them different. The same goes with the mouth which seems to be protruding which seems more ape/ chimp like. The ones I have seen have a stronger jaw but this does fit with  what we can presume is what these creatures look like.

I can truly understand how you must have felt when they were around you. They do give you a feeling if you will make it out ok at times. But if you were among people who have been around the for awhile then you have to trust them. Great job for pulling out the features of that picture of the creature. It truly shows that they are not all the same and like us must belong to different groups of their kind in different areas.

Pretty cool photo .

Are we seeing shoulders as well?  Like a bust?

Cool pic and thx for sharing!

I must say he does not look happy.  I can understand why you would be a little bit anxious during the event.  Thanks for posting.

On 1/3/2018 at 11:07 AM, ShadowBorn said:

. The other thing that gets me is the nose that is flat  with the holes more up ward....  The same goes with the mouth which seems to be protruding which seems more ape/ chimp like.

Exactly!  it's just a big ape.

To me it looks too monkey (from what I would expect). Not ape.

I'm not sure that the Sasquatches would appreciate those descriptions very much ;) 

Look up the Vervet Monkey.