• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Midnight Owl

Enhanced photo

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, by "enhanced",  you mean someone lightened it up and took the pareidolia sharpie to it?

Edited by dmaker

Take a real close look at the nose in the enhanced version.  I will admit my first reaction was upward turned which triggered a conclusion similar what others had mentioned (ie not BF).  However, as I look more closely at the picture I do not believe that to be the case.  It appears to be upwardly turned  because the camera was below the head shooting up and you do not get much if any detail of the top of the nose because of the contrast.

^^ So you are saying that the shot was taken from a upward position and not a straight forward position? ^^ Cause that nose is flat  and does not look wide  and big  like the one I have seen . This is why I have said that there are differences in these species and that they dot all look like patty or what others have reported.  Besides the fore head seems to be bold or without hair and very big and I would hate to be head butted by it. There does seem to be hair on it's cheek like the reases monkey and seems relative to what I see on my trail can picture. 

Midnight - what part of the US was this taken? 

Thank you!

8 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

^^ So you are saying that the shot was taken from a upward position and not a straight forward position? ^^ Cause that nose is flat  and does not look wide  and big  like the one I have seen . This is why I have said that there are differences in these species and that they dot all look like patty or what others have reported.  Besides the fore head seems to be bold or without hair and very big and I would hate to be head butted by it. There does seem to be hair on it's cheek like the reases monkey and seems relative to what I see on my trail can picture. 

Correct though it is honestly to washed to be definitive about amything.  I also agree with you that there is wide similarities in their species.  Look at the variance amongst our species.

I keep seeing that in our species but when we started to do this DNA testing on us. We have discovered that we all some how belong together at one point with in our species and that we have changed at some point as we have migrated. We have all started at a single point and have spread out and have changed amongst our selves through survival. This is where I am at a total stand still since humans have all originated in southern Africa  ( I believe). But because of climate change humans needed to move to survive  and as humans migrated they changed .

We see these creatures in different areas of the world with different climates. They have adapted to that environment in which they live. If we were to get DNA from these creatures we would see this change in how they have adapted . Just as we do in humans. I  look at this picture and see a creature that has adapted it self as eating leaves ,vegetables, fruits, corn and possible rodents. But this is just my opinion and intuition.  Just by looking at the shape of it's mouth and the jaw and the way the nose is dose not seem like a predator or to what I have encountered north wise. I do not want to come about like I know it all cause I just do not. But am here to learn .

noun: intuition
  1. the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
    "we shall allow our intuition to guide us"
    synonyms: instinct, intuitiveness; More
    sixth sense, clairvoyance, second sight
    "he works according to intuition"
    • a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.
      plural noun: intuitions
      "your insights and intuitions as a native speaker are positively sought"

:huh: You must see a lot more than me.  To be making a statement on diet from this pic seems a bit of a stretch.  

Twist

Yes, it is a stretch on what I am seeing in the picture. But looking at that picture and looking at it's jaw seems to me like it must have some large maulers. in fact I am even going to say that it looks similar to a orangutan jaw.

orangutans_thumb.jpg             0512-0708-1812-3224.jpg

Like I said, you see more than I do.  Even on that Orangutan, we are not seeing an actual jawline as much as a hair line based off the lips.  The lower jaw itself is obscured by hair.  

On 1/4/2018 at 8:37 PM, NatFoot said:

To me it looks too monkey (from what I would expect). Not ape.

I was thinking similar. Though to me it appears more similar to a macaque monkey. Which is interesting to me, as people in different parts of the US and Canada over the years have reported seeing creatures that resemble macaques (though not as tall as described here). I think some call them "devil monkeys" or something to that effect. Few shows have talked about peoples encounters. 

Regardless it is an interesting picture. Be interested in knowing more about said encounter. Did you go back to the location later and look for tracks? Any odd smells? Sounds? 

That's very cool to have someone help you get a better looking picture. Impressed!

One of the best pics I've seem.  I see ape and human.

This camera has much much better resolution. Comes with flash as well! :)

CC2075D0-CE68-4F70-9808-5F167D832DAD.jpeg

On 4/11/2018 at 7:21 PM, norseman said:

This camera has much much better resolution. Comes with flash as well! :)

CC2075D0-CE68-4F70-9808-5F167D832DAD.jpeg

It's unfortunate that everyone who claims to have interactions with bigfoot all share the common trait of not being interested in making one of the biggest scientific discoveries of the century.

The sad fact is there are a number of stories of a Bigfoot subject being shot-none of which ever made the main stream news.  One research group has consistently attempted to "Harvest" a specimen for several years now and has come up empty.  You'd think if we were dealing with just a dumb animal, one should have been taken by now.  As I have said before, these subjects have extraordinary abilities and possess reasoning and cognitive thinking.  Something many folks will not their human pride accept.  That's their choice-everyone has a right to be wrong LOL!  It is the Bigfoot/Sasquatch's best kept secret.  

I personally feel to shoot one unprovoked should be a crime.  My right and my opinion to hold these values.  No one can change or take those from me.  These subjects have on multiple occasions shown their trust towards me and I have no desire to forsake that.  Last year I casually watched through a thermal scope in pitch dark of this subject sitting on a ledge chunking rocks at other members of our party.  These opportunities do not come by easily even more so if you are hunting and stalking them.      

008.jpg