Todd Standing 2017 Video of face #3

Lake County Bigfooot

I am guessing this might be moved to another thread, but last night I watched the 2017 documentary, or evidence pitch, from Todd Standing(on Netflix) It features Jeff Meldrum and John Bindernagel as well. In basically a rehash of all the Les Stroud/Todd Standing stuff, a new supposed Sasquatch face video is revealed. This one is certainly a whole lot more life like and the blinking can be seen more clearly as well as some expression and movement of the eyes. I think it will spark a lot of debate given the similar context and framing as the other faces. I still cannot buy into his first two video's of supposed Sasquatch faces, but this one at least looks really animate. Well at least as much as the framing allows. The other video clip I like from his archive is the Sasquatch traversing a steep hill in large steps. That one is seemingly the real deal as well as the one who gets up after apparently acting as a sentinal. It is unclear to me whether Meldrum and Bindernagel are endorsing that third face video and not all three. I have a hard time thinking they are endorsing all the videos.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

I just saw it as well. One thing (toward the end) struck me as odd. He's on the ground talking about shooting vid of a BF who has been following him, camera in hand. He says his battery is running low so he swaps it out for his second, already weak battery. The second battery dies and he is left with limited video of the BF who is stalking him. However, there is obviously a second person shooting video of Todd shooting video of the BF. He is talking to the second camera, telling us (viewers) that he's running out of battery life, etc.. This leads me to wonder:

1) Why wouldn't he get the second camera to try and get some images/video of said BF?

2) I would think anyone trying to capture video of BF out in the wild would carry more than two batteries. Preposterous to think otherwise.

I can think of one excuse, that this scene was simply a reenactment of an event that actually occurred previously. However, by not noting this, his cred gets weakened substantially in my book.

However, I did enjoy the vid and those videos of BF (if real) are pretty epic!

• Upvote 1

I thought of the same thing - the person shooting with the second camera - this had to be a reenactment otherwise why not at least try to use the camera being used to still film Standing.

I will say that 3rd face is very intriguing.  Not much has been said about it, but if it was a fake, it was well done.  Still can't get over that one that looks like a muppet - the lighter haired one.  Just looks so fake.  The 2nd one is better and my best guess is that it is Standing himself not some animatronic contraption.

So, I recall seeing the 'muppet' face, and 'Blinky'.  There is a 3rd one?  Can anyone point me in the direction of viewing it? 

Thanks all.

Cotter, view "Discovering Bigfoot" on Netflix, it's Todd's 2 hour waste of time tribute to Todd the great woodsman. I think Gorilla Face shows up in the last 1/2 hour or so, for a few seconds. Once again, just a face peeking through the branches.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, squatchisreal1 said:

I just saw it as well. One thing (toward the end) struck me as odd. He's on the ground talking about shooting vid of a BF who has been following him, camera in hand. He says his battery is running low so he swaps it out for his second, already weak battery. The second battery dies and he is left with limited video of the BF who is stalking him. However, there is obviously a second person shooting video of Todd shooting video of the BF. He is talking to the second camera, telling us (viewers) that he's running out of battery life, etc.. This leads me to wonder:

1) Why wouldn't he get the second camera to try and get some images/video of said BF?

2) I would think anyone trying to capture video of BF out in the wild would carry more than two batteries. Preposterous to think otherwise.

I can think of one excuse, that this scene was simply a reenactment of an event that actually occurred previously. However, by not noting this, his cred gets weakened substantially in my book.

However, I did enjoy the vid and those videos of BF (if real) are pretty epic!

My thoughts exactly, in fact i've been wanting to post these same questions.  Thanks for typing them out for me!

My first impression was that the scene showing him filming as he describes the events was definitely meant to be a reenactment, and not the actual event. The fact that Todd is an egotist is not arguable, or the fact that he is blatantly self promoting, however he does employ some pretty good techniques and methods in all his research. He is also a pretty decent outdoors man and survivalist in his own right. I do not have to like the man in order to respect the skills he worked hard to obtain. I think that if a sasquatch were to approach you, it may very well not be seen perhaps until you catch some eye flash. The fact that only the faces are filmed does not in and of itself discredit the videos, but the general lack of animation from the faces in 1 and 2 (muppets) is grounds for suspicion. Video 3 may be legitimate, but 1 and 2 are incriminating enough to bring it under pretty severe scrutiny.

While the more patty like muppet, the one many think is Standing himself, is more convincing than the asian looking version, both seem to be inanimate and lifeless, except the one blink, but even that is odd looking. The similarities and framing of all three suggest something is amiss. That is where I will leave it with the face videos, but the one traversing the hill is quite interesting and deserves more attention. That is certainly much harder to fake, given the steepness of the slope that is in the scene. It moves quite quickly out of view, and that would be difficult in a costume or even without one.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Least they're progressing from muppets to what looks like make up in his latest attempt.  Haven't seen program, but does the view get any better than this, cause doesn't look like the often described brow ridge, the broad flat nose...etc. etc.(in any of them)  haha ! :) 

Image result for todd standing bigfoottodd%2Bstanding%2Bfilm%2Bstill%2Bshot.pn

Looks super human-like.

Thanks for that... definitely not renting it now.

And how would he ever explain why all three look so different?

Admin

Biggest load of nonsense I have watched on Netflix to date. 

• Upvote 1

BC witness,

Thanks !

When I was lookin' for images, I seen I wasn't alone in thinkin' of the sasquatch from Henriksen movie from a few years back, so I put this together.

Here's that make up/costume...

Image result for lance henriksen sasquatch

An Standing's latest go round attempt...

todd%2Bstanding%2Bfilm%2Bstill%2Bshot.pn

An my recreation usin' the first image...

todd replication.jpg

Edited by PBeaton

Todd's video of a Bigfoot traversing a hillside, using a perfectly manlike stride, has been debunked because a right pant leg bottom is visible when the still frames are studied.  This evidence not only impeaches that video, but his entire documentary.