John Bindernagel

PBeaton

Received a email from John this mornin', his chemo an radiation treatments are no longer effective, it's a pain management thing now. If you know him or correspond with him, he has a laptop, if you'd like to say your piece...just lettin' yas know. 

He's done some great work over the years, two fascinatin' books, an has always been kind enough with his time.

We don't always get our chances to say goodbye...:drinks:

Pat... 

• Upvote 4

Thank you, Pat. And yes, he has done great work. My respect for his courage as a crusader for Sasquatch existence knows no bounds.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

I just got the same Dear John letter from John who has been very ill and is on that slippery slope we all dread.

I am going to re-send him the clearest sound file I have of a putative sasquatch screech (again since the scientist he referred me too didn't have the wherewithal to 

do anything with it. )

John is one of the most approachable of BF researchers and never hesitated to respond to emails or conversation building at conferences and stuff.  In the end I will

remember his attempt to have a PhD expert help with my sound file (rule-outs) as I am sure he attempted to help so many others. 

I re-read his two books much more than any other Sasquatch references that I have and I have several I refer to often. 

He can be reached at:   bindernageljohn   at       gmail      dot   com

or   johnb    at      island    dot   net   

if you wish to contact him 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 3

I’m so very sorry to hear the news.  Wishing him and his family the very best, and I personally thank him for all he has done for the Bigfoot phenomenon.

• Upvote 1

I also wish him the best in his battle with this terrible disease, and hope and pray for a miracle for him. I truly sympathize with his struggle, having dealt with cancer for the last 6 years myself. Won a couple of the battles, not sure about the outcome of the war yet.

Though I live only a few hours from him, I never got the opportunity to meet him, or see him at a conference, but several of my associates in this field know him, and tell me he's very dedicated to the subject, and a very nice guy. Very sad to lose a man like that.

Edited by BC witness
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Dr B has always been a class act.    He was very interested in a couple of my encounters where chest slapping was done.   Always interested, made notes as I talked, and I felt like he was genuinely interested in what I had to say.    If we had another half dozen like him, BF research would surge forward.   I pray for him and his family.          

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 2

Sending Dr. Bindernagel prayers, strength & positive vibes to combat this horrible disease along with my utmost gratitude for his considerable contributions to the field of crytpo-hominology.

• Upvote 2

Saddened to hear this. When I was younger I saw him on Creepy Canada and he was awesome. Truly one of the greats in the field. 

Edited by Woodslore
I spelled something wrong
  • Upvote 2

Admin

Thanks for the notice, Pat. I wish it were better news and I will continue to pray for him.

• Upvote 2

Very sorry to hear this news. Dr. Bindernagel's lifetime professional dedication to research in this field stands as both a brilliant legacy and hopefully an example to young scientists beginning their careers. My prayers go out to he and his family.

• Upvote 2