• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
PBeaton

John Bindernagel

21 posts in this topic

Thank-you for sharing the very unfortunate news, Pat.  Dr. Bindernagel has always impressed me as a good Scientist and a very thoughtful person.  I'm sending prayers and hoping for the best.

Thank you. I am very sorry to hear that. I read one of his books and enjoy his videos.

Sorry to hear about Dr Bindernagle.

He was gonna help us with the blog periodically, but it never happened due to his condition.

I'm so sorry to hear this. He seems to be such a genuine person, and a true gentleman. My prayers for he and his family.

Just sent these 4 posts to John as well.

:drinks:

While I never met the man, myself, I have read some of his works. He always struck me as a well grounded scientist brave enough to reach beyond the mainstream, and seriously examine this rather hands off subject. I always enjoyed his appearances on the various documentaries, and the articles he wrote. It saddens me to learn of his poor health and that we face the loss of such a stalwart warrior of truth.

Those with vision help others see, and that he has done indeed!