• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Admin

Klamath Hillside Bigfoot video revisited

32 posts in this topic

Scott Herriott, who is a bigfoot documentary filmmaker, shows a video of an alleged bigfoot that he and a friend had taken in his film "Squatching". He took the skeptical approach to it and did not try to force it off as a bigfoot in the footage. The footage showed a white form crouching behind a tree trunk. You could see the round head moving from side to side and what appeared to be shoulders and an arm. The film was brief so not much could be seen. It was interesting though and I wish I had the footage to study at my disposal. Others there of course thought they found an extra bigfoot in the footage (my kids included) and upon playing it over and over there was a dark shadow discovered moving on the right side of the footage, but was inconclusive at best and probably a play of shadows and light.

Here is an excerpt of the film footage taken that day....Do you see it?

I can't make it out... 

Nonsense

Scott used to be a member here.  Is that not the case anymore?

This one has always interested me, especially the seated individual...fascinatin' !

:drinks:

While the clips of the subjects in question may be somewhat compelling on a subconscious level, the video was mainly posted for the descriptions given by the two investigators. Scott in particular has a history of co-hosting TheBigfootShow podcast which helped provide insight into his personality, and story in question. Analysis of that along with the video clip helped indicate that both he and Daryl are honest about their alleged experience.

Regarding the alleged sasquatch, there were supposedly two subjects; a beige 8-footer, and a dark-haired one that was lying down.

Don't think it was lyin' down, but sittin'. It's this individual that I find quite interestin'. Looks like a uneasy smile possibly, it also appears to rock its head back an forth like its uneasy, just always found this video quite interestin'.  

Klamath hill sasquatch still.jpg

I would love to see another decent picture or video of a bigfoot.   This is not it.   This should not pass the sniff test of a careful proponent, never mind an honest skeptic or outright scoftic.  If a film or picture is so weak "you had to be there" then you shouldn't share it with anyone who wasn't there because if you do, you're making the case for dismissal.

MIB

MIB,

Is it because you can't see it ? Or you think it's a hoax ?

Pat...

The video has great value and potential for solving through psychoanalytic methods, which is largely why I uploaded it.

Most people tend to focus on the blobs, as analyzing those is usually much more fun and interesting than a couple guys telling their story.

1 hour ago, PBeaton said:

MIB,

Is it because you can't see it ? Or you think it's a hoax ?

Pat...

It is because, try as I might, I can't see it.  

MIB

At about 1:15, I saw this and cropped it. Make of it what you will but it's on that film:

klamath closeup.png

MIB.

I see it rather clear, although the quality of image isn't the best. I think the original scan would be much clearer. Did a quick sketch of subjects head/shoulders, if you look, you can see it shakes its head side to side, least I see it easy enough.

masterbarber,

Just below your arrow, it's face is as black as a gorillas. Did this really quick, headin' out, when I get back in, will come up with better recreation to show what I see.

Pat...

IMG_2675.JPG

klamath hill2.jpg

I see that, but what I see in it is pareidolia, NOT a clear, unambiguous bigfoot.    

MIB

So Pat, This?

klamath 2.jpg