Sasquatch'n documentary...

PBeaton

Looks like it will be interesting Pat, thanks for posting. I see that APTN is part of the Associated Press. Do you know if they stream content from their website or is it a subscription service?

Airdale,

Don't know, we just get the channel with the rest of our tv channels. I sent them a message to ask if it will be viewable on their site, have ta wait an see. 

You're welcome.

Pat...

• Upvote 1

Heard back from APTN...

APTN
APTN
We are checking into the streaming rights that we have for this documentary. We'll let you know as soon as possible if Sasquatch'n will be available to watch online at aptn.ca

Thanks Pat. Just went to the APTN.CA site and tried watching "Indians and Aliens" as an experiment. It said that the video was not available in my geographic area (near Helena, Montana). Likely the only way I could see "Sasquatch'n" would be to sign up for a VPN with servers in Canada, or do a weekend road trip up I-15/CA-4 to Lethbridge, unlikely this time of the year! If it generates enough interest, maybe the producers will make it available on DVD, Amazon Prime or Netflix.

• Upvote 1

Cool ! Looks like a new perspective, well, sorta, at least! Thanks for the heads up on it! With the only new material out there the series Terror in the Woods(an engaging show to be sure, but the title is rather telling as of the shows intent) it will be refreshing to see something a little different! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recorded it on Sunday, watched it tonight. Pretty much standard Sasquatch story doc, from a slightly different perspective, but nothing new to see or hear. Nice to see it from a native perspective, and an iconic BC west coast location.

• Upvote 1

On 1/19/2018 at 9:15 AM, guyzonthropus said:

Cool ! Looks like a new perspective, well, sorta, at least! Thanks for the heads up on it! With the only new material out there the series Terror in the Woods(an engaging show to be sure, but the title is rather telling as of the shows intent) it will be refreshing to see something a little different! 

Love that show.  Hope they renew for another season. 

• Upvote 1