San Benardino, Calif. Bigfoot Lawsuit

hiflier

I would challenge anyone to look at the SSR and not find a seasonal migration to it. I also did some preliminary work on what it would take to feed a 800 lbs primate. It would require a lot of travel to not exhaust the food source in a area. But this is just how biology works.

Now if Bigfoot is an alien, or a ghost? Obviously it’s not then confined to any biological constraints. So what are we talking about?

From a skeptic’s POV this thread just became great again :)

A seeker, a knower, a hunter and an alien enthusiast advocate...

All working with and against each other...

To find an imaginary creature.

Good work boys

• Upvote 1

You say that like it’s a bad thing :)

Let’s get back to the issue of Claudia Ackley’s claims canweplease?

As a skeptic I can always point to no Bf.

I’d like to see a proponent do the same.

Even just once.

Just as it's your perogative to position yourself on a message board, as a Steering Committee member no less, as a  hunter of a creature that most likely, and for all extended efforts, doesn't exist.

I've got proven  hoaxes to back up my position Norse.

What do you have?

10 minutes ago, norseman said:

A bipedal track way in deep snow.

Well you'd' better go hunt it down then.

It sounds like a solid lead. :)

How old were you/many years when you saw this alleged bipedal track way in deep snow?

I leave bipedal track ways in deep snow each time I go hiking in winter.

Would you hunt me, norse? 

31 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

I leave bipedal track ways in deep snow each time I go hiking in winter

NICE! A normal staggered trackway no less? Try it in-line for 7 miles with footprints 4 ft. apart and, like Norseman said, 16" long and barefoot. Oh yes, and no marking up the snow between your in-line tracks. Other than that Glad to hear you hike in the snow :) It can be pretty silent out there with that kind of sound absorbing ground cover. The experience has its own brand of beauty does it not?

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron

Because hoaxers exist,   all footprints are hoaxed?    Using McSquatch logic because several fake doctors a year are arrested for practicing medicine without a license,  we have to assume all doctors are fake?       What are the hoaxers using for models to hoax?    Each other?    I get so confused trying to follow logic like this!

8 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

What are the hoaxers using for models to hoax?

A very insightful and on point statement there bud. It would make sense to have something to pattern a hoax after would it not? So simple and yet so true.

Guest OntarioSquatch
19 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

As a skeptic I can always point to no Bf.

I’d like to see a proponent do the same.

Even just once.

One might point you to the most obvious example (the PGF), but you’re already hooked on it due to the lack of resolution for compelling arguments existing for opposing sides. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Good point HiFlier.  These prints were followed for 1/2 mile and were as much as 6 feet apart from heel to heel.  

pg1-300x225.jpg