Why Sasquatch should Exist,,,

Lake County Bigfooot

What if it doesn't exist the way you think it exists, is that better or worse? Because eventually one would likely get hit by a truck some where, some how, some way if they migrate great distances. If bigfoot exists, we've got it all wrong. 

Guest OntarioSquatch

On its own, the limited form of ecological suitability that’s mentioned here doesn’t make for a convincing argument in an existence debate, but I can agree that it’s an important consideration when evaluating an organism’s potential existence. 

My main criticism is that researchers in this field generally misevaluate potential primate evolution given the Earth’s known ecological history. It’s only in more seemingly-unusual cases such as the “dogman” and “mothman” that researchers will evaluate that potential well enough to dismiss theories touting evolution as the sole process of biological progression.

Our best scientists tell us that many forms of hominids or hominins existed in the past and they were proposed to be primitive, hairy, and brutish. So the juxtaposed question is...... Why MUST they have gone extinct?  Well, my answer is that they MUST only because it makes us feel better, superior and safer.  ;) We can't have monsters out there with human qualities and perhaps wicked intentions.  

• Upvote 1

^^ it’s not that the had or “must” to go extinct,  it’s because they did go extinct.  To the best of our current knowledge at least.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Oooooh loook!!!

Another ‘existence’ thread!!!

And YOU didn’t even start this one! LOL!

19 hours ago, dmaker said:

Ok, on topic then: Sasquatch should exist because a handful of people untrained in biology or science get together on the web and make up reasons why it should.

Pretty safe statement there, dmaker. Kind marginalizes the TRAINED scientists and biologists, eh? Ah well.........

BFF Patron

Marginalizing any scientist, including several forum member scientists who advocate for existence, marginalizing evidence, claiming there is no evidence, marginalizing witness accounts are all in the skeptics tool kit.   It is so predictable.     

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

DMaker throws out just a little piece of bait but look at all the fishes he catches!  :lol:   Gee I wonder why he has a shark as an avatar???? 

• Upvote 2

Well, Twist, ridiculous statements sometime need calling out for the benefit of the newbies. I certainly didn't comment for my own gratification as stooping to that has no clear advantage. dmaker goading members is a chronic malaise and so setting an example of intolerance for blatant jabs at the community lets new members know that there are those who see through the subterfuge.  

• Upvote 2

I know I know, some of you see yourselves as BFF’s knights in shining armor!  I just see a constant rinse, wash, and repeat of it.  I just chuckle.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Twist said:

I know I know, some of you see yourselves as BFF’s knights in shining armor!  I just see a constant rinse, wash, and repeat of it.  I just chuckle.  

Thanks for the dig. What is it with you guys?

It’s not a dig, but I can’t help but laugh when you all fall for the same things over and over again.   It’s like someone that keeps playing the shell game for a buck then complains they are broke.  Maybe it’s because I’m younger than some on here and grew up in the Internet age but what I see happen here is classic trolling yet here they tend to catch the same fish over and over.   Spit the hook out for Pete sake!   

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Twist said:

what I see happen here is classic trolling

Evidently it isn't because they're still allowed here.

• Upvote 1