Lake County Bigfooot

Why Sasquatch should Exist,,,

152 posts in this topic

I think you will find that Meldrum Krantz and Bindernagel had tenure before they ever mentioned BF.    Krantz was denied the department head position later because of his Sasquatch research.   And I am sure all three are considered crackpots by their peers.   I hope to see the day when they will be vindicated.  I think Idaho State actually likes Meldrums involvement.  Not many of their faculty are as famous outside of scientific circles as he is.  

My supposition that something would need to fill the gap left by our human ancestors is something more of interest to me. Why should there be such a gap between humans and all other creatures, we are primates, very closely related to chimps and bonobos, so what is the big deal that a more human like upright ape should have followed in our footsteps and filled the role we once held as the hunter/gatherers. That to me seems like a logical possibility, the rub is that this someone is very intelligent, and fully capable of remaining discreet even in areas where humans mingle to an extent. They have adapted the nocturnal behavior of other secretive mammals, as well as the senses capable of allowing them capitalize on certain types of prey. Their large eye size must allow them to see well in the dark, and their sense of smell also must be well refined. Strength and Speed allow them to move with a cat like agility and almost supernatural looking smoothness. We really have little idea of how well they are adapted. Patty was injured and lumbering along, perhaps also an older example. We have so many reports that make Patty appear to be an overweight senior, well past her prime.