Moneymaker’s new project

OKBFFan

The show sounds interesting.  I like the idea of researching Native American phenomenon in addition to BF.

I just wonder why someone with an accounting background (I believe) needs a gofundme after being a major part of a relatively popular tv show for a number of years.   Seems the show could gain its own traction with networks on his reputation and history alone in this field.  Idk.  

• Upvote 2

Please don’t misconstrue this as an attempt to raise money for him...I just couldn’t find a link to an informative site on the topic outside of Facebook. 

Thanks for sharing. It does sound very interesting. Also glad to hear the final episodesof Finding Bigfoot will air soon. 

BFF Patron

500 tribes is certainly more than 50 states and 10 Canadian provinces....   hmmm do the math. 

Wish him luck.  Guess moonshiners is over so they can open up some channel space for the final episode without competition now!

BFF Patron

I will say if the project is a go, he would be a fool not to take Thomas Sewid up on his offer to coordinate native first nations and Canadian coordination!

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Thanks Pat, here is the website referred to: https://www.umista.ca/

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 2

It is an interesting concept and a good decision to have a native investigation team. If the series makes it to broadcasting hopefully it is better than Finding Bigfoot, which is a bad program in all respects.  In fact, that show has accomplished nothing except stupidity.  I don't see Moneymaker as a knowledgeable researcher though he is good at exposing hoaxes.  He doesn't have much a personality so that could be part of the problem. 

Edited by Arvedis

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know, I sent MM a friend request on FB and whaddaya know—he accepted. First I wondered if it was really his account then I got invited to donate to this project. Still wondering just what y’all said—why would he have to do this? Doesn’t he know someone who could hook it all up? Oh well, I guess I coulda shoulda asked Cliff or Bobo today but hey they liked our movie 

22EA0627-367A-427D-A975-4A0D501AD90B.jpeg