Homo Heidelbergensis

norseman

I actually saw a man earlier today who looked very similar.  I was watching him thinking his whole jawline and mouth area looked very 'interesting'. 

Yep, Don Rickles has nothing on this guy. There is something interesting I was listening to a couple of days ago. Might have to start a thread on it. Might be important, might not. Norseman, in spite of the levity, thanks for bring that here. Definitely not a hominid I would want to tangle with. Heavy brow, heavy attitude. How did they get him to look so...........hungry!

Admin

The artistic depiction is interesting and all, but its just that. 

It could've looked completely different. It could've also been timid and very nice. Not sure how some divine feelings and attitude from a skull...  :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, gigantor said:

The artistic depiction is interesting and all, but its just that. 

It could've looked completely different. It could've also been timid and very nice. Not sure how some divine feelings and attitude from a skull...  :rolleyes:

Yah..... Im sure with that ludicris brow ridge the rest of him was downright diminutive....... Im sure you could have walked right up to him and pat him on the head.

20389CC2-A23F-4436-BF7D-001D1A146DE5.jpeg

• Upvote 1