Camo - who uses it and which pattern?

wiiawiwb

5 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

FarArcher...I have a question for you regarding your use of the word "cavemen" when you refer to them. Did they have the same appearance that is a common them in many sasquatch reports....no neck, sagital crest, etc? Also, was their face more human or apelike in appearance?

http://www.sybillairwin.com/witness-sketches.html

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/this-is-what-patty-would-look-like-up-close/

I recall on the Jerusalem Post an article called Epigenics - The Difference Between Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals, and while that face was close - the one I saw had a pretty much black face - and of course the JP rendition had a much thinner, smaller, less hairy body than what I saw.  

I think the significant thing that sticks out to me was the look - there was real intelligence in those eyes.  And I know that sounds like total BS - I know that better than anyone - but there's a difference between animal eyes and the eyes on this thing.  The Jerusalem Post rendition more closely shows the eyes better than any other thing I've ever seen.

In fact - that was the exact same expression he threw at me as he 'slid/trotted' by.  That expression was - something.

So.  More human, I'd say, if we're talking about a balance beam - with human on one end, ape on the other.

Caenus - normally, I'd say the same thing - but the deer was fifty yards to our west, and forty feet down a steep slope where the water was.

Like I said - we were on another task.  We didn't have a trail cam - and I'll never own one at any rate.  We were not looking for these guys - we were avoiding these guys.  They just weren't leaving us alone.

I guess we were their entertainment - but we weren't putting on much of a show.

Edited by FarArcher

19 hours ago, FarArcher said:

I still don't know if there's such a thing as Bigfoot.  I know there's some butt-ugly cave men - but I've never seen a Bigfoot.

FarArcher,

Pardon my ignorance or slowness, but I probably missed other posts from you explaining that your encounter was with cave men and not bigfoot.

I recall your early posts and thought that you had encounters with what we generically call bigfoot or sasquatch.

It this semantics or are you saying that what you saw is different than most BF reports in BFRO and SSR databases?

I know you have been consistent in saying that what you have seen/observed is very intelligent and that it cannot be hunted like an animal.

But you have also written that you have a plan to take a specimen.

What I don't understand is that you believe this is a cave man and you want to kill it to take the specimen?  

In my mind, I draw a line between man and animal; and I did not think this creature was a man (cave man, neanderthal, or any part of the genus homo).

Granted, nobody knows what BF is since there is no specimen and nobody has studied them.

There is such a wide diversity of opinion on what BF are, that I can understand your opinion that they are cave men.

Can you summarize what distinguishes (or separates) a cave man from the generic bigfoot/sasquatch creature?

5 hours ago, Explorer said:

FarArcher,

Pardon my ignorance or slowness, but I probably missed other posts from you explaining that your encounter was with cave men and not bigfoot.

I recall your early posts and thought that you had encounters with what we generically call bigfoot or sasquatch.

It this semantics or are you saying that what you saw is different than most BF reports in BFRO and SSR databases?

Nope. 

Can't say I ever saw a BF up close or otherwise - so I have no idea how different they may be.  The descriptions vary from region to region - just on the Bigfoot.  I've heard some have six fingers and six toes, most have 5/5, and some in Louisiana may have three toes.  Then there's the different renditions that may have a few common characteristics - but they really don't look that much alike.  That's just here in the US.  Then the Asian varmints are described a bit different - smaller for one thing.

I know you have been consistent in saying that what you have seen/observed is very intelligent and that it cannot be hunted like an animal.

But you have also written that you have a plan to take a specimen.

What I don't understand is that you believe this is a cave man and you want to kill it to take the specimen?

Worded that way, it sounds a bit mercenary. 

I used to track and hunt homo sapiens sapiens as my job - by stalking, ambushing, and using many different weapons.  Success in that business is proportional to ruthlessness.  I was real good at it, which is why I was always out front.   Hunting men is it's vastly different than hunting animals.  

Knowing that about me, do you think I'd have any moral hesitation, whatsoever? 

IF I decided to go "take a specimen?"   Which I haven't yet!

If I went to take a specimen - my gut tells me I'd likely be in the biggest fight of my life.  It's a rare event to find yourself in the presence of just one.  

In my mind, I draw a line between man and animal; and I did not think this creature was a man (cave man, neanderthal, or any part of the genus homo).

See, you enjoy a luxury I didn't have.  I didn't draw a line in my mind.  I was looking at it with my eyes.

I'm not sure if you're talking about something you saw - and decided you didn't think something was a man - hey - I have no idea what you saw - and you'd know better than me!

Granted, nobody knows what BF is since there is no specimen and nobody has studied them.

There is such a wide diversity of opinion on what BF are, that I can understand your opinion that they are cave men.

Can you summarize what distinguishes (or separates) a cave man from the generic bigfoot/sasquatch creature?

Again, nope.  No generic bigfoot/sasquatch identified as such - with certainty - I can compare to.

To me, an ape is an ape, and a primitive man/cave man is a primitive man/cave man.  

Taxonomy?  Who knows?  It's not human.  It's knees and ankles are different than human.  They run different than humans.  Their eyes are much higher up on the head.  They have enough hair to weave an Indian blanket.  The sclera is dark.  This one's hair did not reflect one, single photon - a black so flat and light absorbing - it's unreal.  Like an absence of light.  And when I was getting growled at - I had a powerful sympathetic resonance in my own chest.  Apes can't growl like that - voluminously - and at such a low frequency, nor can humans.

Edited by FarArcher

BFF Patron

This discussion reminded me of a media report that came out a couple of weeks ago.     A single man was encountered in the Amazon basin.   He was the last remaining member of his tribe.   The last of the other members had died about 15 or 20 years ago.   With the vastness of the wilderness areas in North America and Siberia,    I would not be surprised at all if some humans, even primal human was encountered,  are living in seclusion.     We all claim that is what BF does successfully but do not give them the credit for human intelligence.    How can we do that and not give some tribe someplace, the same chance to exist unknown to modern human?   

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

This discussion reminded me of a media report that came out a couple of weeks ago.     A single man was encountered in the Amazon basin.   He was the last remaining member of his tribe.   The last of the other members had died about 15 or 20 years ago.   With the vastness of the wilderness areas in North America and Siberia,    I would not be surprised at all if some humans, even primal human was encountered,  are living in seclusion.     We all claim that is what BF does successfully but do not give them the credit for human intelligence.    How can we do that and not give some tribe someplace, the same chance to exist unknown to modern human?   

Aye, there's the rub.

The cold, hard truth is - until one is brought in - they don't exist.  Officially.

Once they exist - officially - it will change land use, access, and you can believe - some large land areas will be set aside for them to pretty much live as they wish.  Though they don't need it.

They seem to be doing quite well with what's already available - and the environmental idiots will likely kill off more by allowing land to become more susceptible to huge forest fires.

• Upvote 1

Fararcher

I am not sure why you keep calling them cave man. I have a hard time understanding that, of what you saw out in the field. Heck, I have a hard time trying to figure out what I saw out in the field and had experienced. Since they make no sense. To me I seen them as half man/ half animal and in our history this should not exist. People keep saying that they will put one down for science and so far it has not happen yet. I say yet since I feel that it has already happened and feel that our Gov is in possession of one as we speak. They might even be in possession of a few of them. I also feel that they (Gov)have use some of us to get to them in order to retrieve them. I have posted pictures of some clear cuts where choppers could land in certain areas. I have also notice that the deer in these areas have gone up more now since before these clear cuts. These cuts were done in such a way as to trap some thing in between the cuts,  I have pushed deer before and this is what these clear cuts look like. Any ideas

On 8/15/2018 at 9:14 PM, ShadowBorn said:

Fararcher

I am not sure why you keep calling them cave man. I have a hard time understanding that, of what you saw out in the field. Heck, I have a hard time trying to figure out what I saw out in the field and had experienced. Since they make no sense. To me I seen them as half man/ half animal and in our history this should not exist. People keep saying that they will put one down for science and so far it has not happen yet. I say yet since I feel that it has already happened and feel that our Gov is in possession of one as we speak. They might even be in possession of a few of them. I also feel that they (Gov)have use some of us to get to them in order to retrieve them. I have posted pictures of some clear cuts where choppers could land in certain areas. I have also notice that the deer in these areas have gone up more now since before these clear cuts. These cuts were done in such a way as to trap some thing in between the cuts,  I have pushed deer before and this is what these clear cuts look like. Any ideas

Well, the reason I call them a cave man - is because they look like a hairy, primitive cave man.  The face is a butt-ugly, primitive man.  The rest of it is just - what the rest of it is.

I'm not saying there aren't other things out there - I'm just saying what I saw was one butt-ugly, huge, hairy, cave man.  Did you get a good, long, close up look at the face of the thing you saw without any obstructions? 

I don't know about the federal government's operations - and this would be pure speculation - but if they do like they've always done - and have one or more of these guys - the first thing they try to do is weaponize everything they possibly can.  These guys could be some really effective special ops assets.  Quiet, huge, natural ghillie suit, built-in night vision, endurance well beyond humans, physical capabilities way beyond understanding - and could get into - and bring/assist human soldiers - to operate in almost impossible terrain or terrain anyone else would think impossible to traverse/approach from.

In fact, that's one reason they apparently have been so successful in avoiding humans to a large degree.  They hold to, and live in and around very difficult terrain.  Terrain humans mostly avoid.

Edited by FarArcher

BFF Patron

Also if government knew they were capable of infrasound,  they would have even more assets than you listed.   I suspect if the government had trapped one, they would have been delivered a good dose of infrasound for doing it.   It could be that it was roughly equivalent to expecting a rhino to be cooperative and a good biologic asset.   It could have been attempted and the BF involved were not the least bit cooperative.  The project and the capabilities of the BF would be classified for a very long time.  Since the Russians have their own version,  it could have been sort of a primitive biologic arms race.   See who could bring them into service first.    Perhaps we did because they did.   Who knows.    Certainly their government seems more open to the idea of existence.   It takes knowledge of existence to figure out what they are good for.    

I would hope our government would be spending its time and resources into laser weaponry, or some other effective technologies, than building the muscle and speed end of the army.

The most combat effective, proven, and efficient combat operations are conducted by Special Ops personnel who are able to have boots on the ground, eyes-on, in enemy territory, able to conduct raids, ambushes, snatches of either personnel or intelligence, raids, or termination of targeted personnel.

Usually deep in enemy territory, and require significant time just getting to the target.

One of these things could help do a number of things.  Carry weight.  Detect opponents at a distance greater than human senses.  Cover ground at night efficiently while avoiding detection.  Removing security posts and guards with minimal noise.  Bypass, circumvent, or overwhelm obstacles designed against humans and human capabilities.

They already own the night, and since lots of Special Ops raids are conducted at night - they'd be an invaluable asset in detection, circumventing obstacles, traversing and helping the team make seemingly impossible lines of approach one would never suspect being taken, and using their own capabilities of physical prowess against opponents.

Thus, Special Ops teams with their assistance could cover more ground faster, carry more support equipment, pass through almost impossible obstacles of terrain, amplify night combat activity capabilities, and be a significant combat multiplier.

8 hours ago, FarArcher said:

The most combat effective, proven, and efficient combat operations are conducted by Special Ops personnel who are able to have boots on the ground, eyes-on, in enemy territory, able to conduct raids, ambushes, snatches of either personnel or intelligence, raids, or termination of targeted personnel.

Usually deep in enemy territory, and require significant time just getting to the target.

One of these things could help do a number of things.  Carry weight.  Detect opponents at a distance greater than human senses.  Cover ground at night efficiently while avoiding detection.  Removing security posts and guards with minimal noise.  Bypass, circumvent, or overwhelm obstacles designed against humans and human capabilities.

They already own the night, and since lots of Special Ops raids are conducted at night - they'd be an invaluable asset in detection, circumventing obstacles, traversing and helping the team make seemingly impossible lines of approach one would never suspect being taken, and using their own capabilities of physical prowess against opponents.

Thus, Special Ops teams with their assistance could cover more ground faster, carry more support equipment, pass through almost impossible obstacles of terrain, amplify night combat activity capabilities, and be a significant combat multiplier.

If we're speaking about conventional warfare, I would agree. In the end, I believe technology will be the deciding factor in future wars. Who can disable the opponent's computers, who can disable their electrical grid, and who can invent new technology such as powerful lasers, and so forth. Insertion of hybrid-sasquatch special forces will be icing on the cake but it will be skinny, slender-fingered, soft-hand nerds at keyboards that disable the opponent rather than elite sasquatch special ops with bulging muscles and blazing speed.

Edited by wiiawiwb

Ground-penetrating EMP weapons and it is all over. If anyone is curious about such things just research the advances in EMP shielding. The common members of any population on the surface will be left with nothing that works. But then when has any government been concerned about 'regular' Humans' lives within or without their borders. Beyond having billions of Humans as a fodder and a tax base for amassing wealth Humans in general are pretty much seen as unnecessary. Millions die in battle in an effort to guard wealth. But wealth itself is a subjective commodity so the entire world's system is pointless. Power for the sake of power is about the only wealth that means anything.

A few BF's on a night operation will not stop a world full of a few people hell bent on having it all and leaving nothing for the rest. Ah, but one on a slab as undeniable proof of their existence WOULD be a thorn in the side of those that would steamroll the environment for the sake of some of that wealth. I can only imagine the power involve that might make sure that such a discovery never happens. Just the technology available that would inform TPTB when and where someone grasses a BF is definitely something worth considering if any serious efforts are made to bring one in. For all we know some BF's maybe have even been tagged.

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron
11 hours ago, FarArcher said:

Saw a related piece on this weekends CBS  Sunday Morning show detailing how the US and Soviet Union had programs to utilize remote viewing, precognition, etc in the 1970s.   They were very serious about it at the time.    Perhaps stories about a creature that could mind speak and pop in and out of view got them interested enough to grab a few BF?      

11 hours ago, norseman said:

CC277300-D9CC-4E2E-A2D3-8E917BE9E67A.jpeg

Wonder what would happen if you stapled this movie poster to a tree out in an active BF area?    Would it get female BF swooning?  

4 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

If we're speaking about conventional warfare, I would agree. In the end, I believe technology will be the deciding factor in future wars. Who can disable the opponent's computers, who can disable their electrical grid, and who can invent new technology such as powerful lasers, and so forth. Insertion of hybrid-sasquatch special forces will be icing on the cake but it will be skinny, slender-fingered, soft-hand nerds at keyboards that disable the opponent rather than elite sasquatch special ops with bulging muscles and blazing speed.

Conventional warfare, unconventional warfare - when the lights go out - a lot of times it was due to a planned attack to neutralize sensors and communications to ensure success of a follow-on by ground forces.

Lasers require lots of power, and their mobility at this point is very limited.  

Technology when it works - it's good.  When technology doesn't work as well as advertised - or it's been circumvented - well, it's next to useless.  For every tactic (technology) there's a counter-tactic (counter-technology).  For every counter-tactic (counter-technology), there's a counter-counter-tactic (counter-counter-counter-technology.)

I don't know if you've noticed or not - but only two people for example - have ever conquered Afghanistan.  Alexander and Genghis.  It was a very simple approach - they depopulated vast regions at a time.  The US has some of the greatest technology on earth, and can't bring them to their knees.  Only feet and eyes on the ground can do that - and in some areas - at times - did.

So you turned the lights out.  What next?  The General, and his staff are still operational.  

Nerds and their keyboards are nice when there's no frictions as Clausewitz put it, but nerds and keyboards never penetrated and executed or grabbed anyone.  Ever.  Men on the ground had to do that.  Men with hands and feet - on site - 

When we took on Iraq in the ground war - we found a lot of our "high tech weapons systems" in fact - didn't work for crap.  Even the vaunted Apache helicopter - they massed them in an attack, and got shot to pieces - just by well positioned men and simple weapons.  No more massing of Apaches after that.

Technology is good for detecting, and sometimes enabling stand-off weapons to be used - but even then - it's rapid oxidation that gets the job done.  Either rapid oxidation in a cartridge case, or rapid oxidation in a bomb case.  Guided, or not.

The higher tech bombing in Viet Nam with all the high tech acoustical, ammonia, sound, and movement sensors - didn't get it done.  One truck moving back and forth could indicate an entire convoy - and a few million dollars on a bombing mission was totally wasted.

But when men on the ground, provided accurate numbers, direction, location, speed, types of targets, and accompanying vehicles - well, - then they were effective - and all it took was men and a radio.

Edited by FarArcher

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic