Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Midnight Owl

Formations larger than just sticks

5 posts in this topic

On a recent day trip back into the river bottom location where I had my first visual sighting several years ago, we discovered three trees stacked into a pattern forming a perfect asterisk.  We could find no holes at or near this location showing where the trees had been pulled up supporting they were moved here from another location.  The other trees in this area were intact showing no wind damage or other weather-related issues.

This area was very secluded, not well traveled and this formation was not in a conspicuous location.  There was substantial effort to make this formation for what ever reasons.  I also found other smaller branches neatly stacked along a fence line for possible future uses?  Maybe??

My question is does anyone have any ideas as to what these deliberate markings are for?  They obviously were not randomly formed. 

The asterisk comes from a 5,000-year-old Sumerian character for “Dingir”.  The symbol for God.

Another from family trees (Imagine that LOL!) during feudal times as a symbol to indicate a date of birth.

Just curious as to the possible significance.  Any ideas on this folks?       

SAM_0196.JPG

SAM_0197.JPG

SAM_0200.JPG

I have never seen one of these “tree signs” by a Sasquatch (at least without me glossing it over by mistake XD) but I have heard these markers are checkpoints for certain destinations, territorial markers for other sasquatches to see, or a warning for humans (this one I doubt less than the two former).

quite a great find in any case. Good idea looking for any other possible evidence not pointing to a hairy man. Heck, it’s a better job I could do at my skill level hehehe.

keep us posted. :)

It is interesting to consider what could have caused the formation and what it means. Though, it does seem safe to eliminate Sumerian cuneiform from the list of possibles.. 

You might be interested in this thread:

I'm not seeing a perfect asterisk in any of those pics.

Also not seeing any deliberate markings.

Just 3 dead trees.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0