Bonehead74

Possible Bigfoot Watching ATV Rider

9 posts in this topic

So while aiming the camera over \ he goes and rides the ATV over /

not-bad-putin-obama-is-too-general_o_113

TBH I find it a little suspicious that while supposedly trying to film himself the camera isn't aimed at where he is riding way off to the right but the 'creature' is directly centre frame. Also, the 'this is not a hoax' note beforehand is questionable to me. Footage is obviously too indistinct to be properly identified.

Overall, inconclusive and suspicious...........

It’s an interesting clip- I think it’s not centered on the kid because he’s an amateur videographer, and he’s still learning the ways (it’s also tilted- probably set on a stump with an angle on it..). Either way, great post & thanks for sharing :)

Cheers!

That is not normal behavior you'd expect. Very suspicious.

Multiple red flags IMHO. The way the camera is aimed as mentioned by Celtic Raider and the direction the subject goes which I believe is what NatFoot is suggesting. It could easily retreat to the tree line from the tree in the foreground without revealing itself. The path chosen in the video would be even more clearly visible to the boy on the ATV. Also, whether the video is made with a cell phone (likely) or a POV action camera like a Go-Pro, the lens is going to be somewhat wide angle meaning the subject would be significantly closer to the boy and appear larger to him than it does in the video. I think it unlikely he would not have noticed it at the time. Also, the tree in the foreground concealing the subject seems about twice as tall as the subject. If the subject is even six feet tall, that would put the tree at around twelve feet and the trees in the background must be absolute giants as the tops are not in the frame even though they are farther away. 

Not the ideal place to do donuts either.  Plus he just drove in circles.

As Airdale mentioned a true forest ninja wouldn’t walk across a wide open clearing in broad daylight but would have just walked back directly (also the shortest route) to the tree line while keeping the tree between itself and the kid.