The Squatch advantage

Midnight Owl

11 hours ago, Midnight Owl said:

I can't say with certainty one way or another Explorer.  What I do know is that these subjects at various times and places have manifested interest and contact with me.  I started having stuff occur around the house which is about 12 miles from the area of my first visual sighting.  Odd things that I won't go into here started happening around the house.  So much so that my spouse (Who doesn't claim to believe in them but knows I don't lie) asked me what is going on around here!?  I put up a 24/7 security video system around the house and most of the stuff stopped.  On one occasion I was out just as it grew dark watering the yard when something dark blasted past me at a high rate of speed.  I twisted and dodged away thinking it might have been a crow or a night hawk making a diving pass by me but when I looked up towards the neighbors porch light area nothing was flying away.  I didn't think too much more about it until I checked a game cam memory card I had placed over the front porch to complement the video system.  The IR flash caught me crossing the front walkway.  What that is to my right with long flowing hair I have no conclusive idea!  I'm 6 feet tall 260lbs to give you a size comparison.  Several weeks later doing yard work I noticed this bedding area next to the row of trees I was watering.  There's more I can relate in time...      

PICT0517.JPG

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

In the pic of the area of crushed grass in the field next to the house? I see three “beds” as we would call them. And you have three men walking past your porch that you took with a trail cam?

Are homes being burglarized in your neighborhood? Do you have vagrants hanging around? Home invasions?

This has nothing to do with Bigfoot. You have a people problem.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Midnight Owl said:

I can't say with certainty one way or another Explorer.  What I do know is that these subjects at various times and places have manifested interest and contact with me.  I started having stuff occur around the house which is about 12 miles from the area of my first visual sighting.  Odd things that I won't go into here started happening around the house.  So much so that my spouse (Who doesn't claim to believe in them but knows I don't lie) asked me what is going on around here!?  I put up a 24/7 security video system around the house and most of the stuff stopped.  On one occasion I was out just as it grew dark watering the yard when something dark blasted past me at a high rate of speed.  I twisted and dodged away thinking it might have been a crow or a night hawk making a diving pass by me but when I looked up towards the neighbors porch light area nothing was flying away.  I didn't think too much more about it until I checked a game cam memory card I had placed over the front porch to complement the video system.  The IR flash caught me crossing the front walkway.  What that is to my right with long flowing hair I have no conclusive idea!  I'm 6 feet tall 260lbs to give you a size comparison.  Several weeks later doing yard work I noticed this bedding area next to the row of trees I was watering.  There's more I can relate in time...      

MO,

I don't think these experiences are sasquatch related.  Are you making a connection between the apparition at your house with the BF sighting?

It could simply be that you opened your mind to alternate realities and suddenly you are seeing or are being aware of all sorts of weird things that could be independent phenomena.

This has happened to two colleagues of mine who have been researching the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah for years (a place known for all sorts of weird phenomena like UFOs, balls of light, cryptic creatures, etc.).

They report that paranormal phenomena follows them home.

One of them also captured a humanoid figure (ghostly black mist) in NV security video walking on his backyard.

The universe is stranger than we think and it is not clear how all these different phenomena fit together.

9 hours ago, Arvedis said:

At face value what you have here appears to be paranormal in nature. I have seen other cctv-like similar images with apparitions.

Just another of my wild theories, though who can say what sort of "mark" they are capable of doing to humans, the connection runs a range of possibilities.  It could be emotional, spiritual, scientific, or all/none of the above.

Arvedis,

I agree, it appears to be paranormal in nature (or whatever that means) as opposed to sasquatch related.

I think there is some signal (grain of truth) behind the idea of further BF encounters but unfortunately there is no database available to explore this question in detail (or with statistics). 

I only think so based on anecdotal evidence from friends and colleagues.

It does require the eyewitness to continue to be engaged with an open mind as opposed to reacting with fear and avoidance.

A proper database would require multi-year follow-up and interviews with folks who had BF close encounters and inquiries into how they responded/engaged with the phenomena after the first sighting.

Edited by Explorer

Then how many encounters is it going to take when we start relating this kind a of stuff to Bigfoot?. How many reports are going to be denied  that are telling before people start listening. We have to over come this fear of what is really going on. s it moved toward our position it began to make noises like I have never heard before

14 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Evidence is in hundreds of documented interactions. I have not looked at data but just knowing this field is enough.  Hunters in deer stands are probably one of the largest "metrics" of BF sightings due to the isolation and locations in areas they feed.The notion that BF does not know someone is in a deer stand does not hold up. Whatever form of detection it is, could be by smell, hearing humans or sensing their chakra vibrations, BF know when humans are around them within whatever radius.  Again, no data but simple math that no one has managed to get close enough yet.  

You've lost me. What simple math...that there isn't any sasquatch on a slab? Close enough to what?

Plenty of reports with a hunter having a sasquatch in their scope crosshairs but didn't squeeze the trigger because they said it looked too human. If it was in their scope and could have been felled, the hunter, not the sasquatch, prevailed.

Great stuff folks!  I wished I had conclusive answers for all this but I don't.  Hearing others views is really thought provoking for sure and worthy of consideration.

As far as the incident in my front yard at that time, I only thought it was a bird since I didn't hear any footsteps.  I forgot about it until I checked the game cam memory card about two weeks later and saw this picture and thought "WHAT IS THAT!??"

Having played competitive ball most of my life, the speed of this dark blur passing me would be comparable to a moderate toss to first base.  Not something any human I know could do-even more so without the sound of foot steps.  I have no clear answers or opinions on this.

I did hear Kathy Strain on a video relate how fast she and her husband observed these subjects run up a hill.  I have also read stories where they appear to move like a fast forward picture.  Very interesting and thought provoking for sure!   

1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

You've lost me. What simple math...that there isn't any sasquatch on a slab? Close enough to what?

Plenty of reports with a hunter having a sasquatch in their scope crosshairs but didn't squeeze the trigger because they said it looked too human. If it was in their scope and could have been felled, the hunter, not the sasquatch, prevailed.

:wacko: I see that the quote feature on this board only publishes the last post in a thread. I did not proofread and see that it did not include the post you were responding to.  It has to do with deer stands and whether BF is capable of detecting people in them.  Not important but I see I either did not use the board editor correctly or maybe there is no way to capture a complete thread in a reply. :huh:

Edited by Arvedis

The other thing that gets me about hunters is that, What gets them so nervous when they do see these creatures on their stand.  What is it that gets their hair standing up when they make contact with them on those stands when they are some times well armed. When I had my encounter on my stand  I was so nervous going back to my truck with my bow in hand and I had it loaded after dark. What I encountered was not normal and it was on the trail that I had to travel back to my truck back. The one thing that I could think of was not to turn my light on to see my way back . And that was nerve racking talk about a pucker factor well mine was beyond any number one can think off. And after to what I did on that stand to find the truth about the Wow well drinking was not a problem no more after that.

I could hear that thing breathing and it was not normal breathing it was the breathing of a extreme athlete. One that chased these does right too my stand and placed them fifty yards in front of me. The only thing that I could think of to protect my self to what had chased these deer toward my direction was to pray. The bad part of this ordeal was that I could hear it breathing as though it was right below me and yet I could not see it. The breathing sounded like it was right next to me and I was twenty feet up on a tree. Now I have no contact with Midnight Owl and yet he is reporting strange events as well as others that might be related to this creature. I say might be since we still have no idea yet since we do not have positive ID. And the worst part is that others are afraid to test what others have already tried because they are afraid it might be true. How are we ever going to get to the truth if we do not test the theories that others have already have tested and found they tested true. In order for science to work they must think outside the box and come to a conclusion. All we are doing is going in circles and learning nothing and cutting people down. And it is getting very frustrating to see what we are doing to this field of work. Either move forward or step out of the way. If they are so elusive then we need to change tactics that work. other wise we will be chasing our tales in an endless circle like we are now.

Thermals work and they are not yet too keen on them so we have an advantage on them with these tools. The problem is learning to discern them between humans and them so that if we ever place one on a rifle we do not kill a human. What thermals are good for is that they not capable of them sneaking up on us in numbers. and they can be singled out. I am pretty sure that the military has already done this with them and have an idea of what they are. They maybe even used one of us marked humans to retrieve one. The advantage of having one of these creatures in our possession would be great as a super soldier. And if it can be controlled  like some of the stuff they have in Darpa  well , who knows how it could be used. Just my two cents and the truth am not sure if I should even be talking about this stuff.. I will see in time. Midnight Owl any Black hawks in your area or even black channooks copters in your area of research ?.

If all I had in my hand heading back to the truck was a bow, I'd be very nervous too. I give you credit for heading back to it. I probably would have stayed in the tree until sunrise.

I never head into the woods without my 454 Casull. Could one sneak up on me and take me whenever it wanted? In the dark, absolutely. During the day, probably but I'd have a fighting chance.

Having said that, I just don't think they're looking to take humans indiscriminately. It's just plain bad for business. Better to keep a low profile and get your intended result by scaring a human out of the area than shedding blood. Blood attracts unwanted attention. Lucky Luciano knew that 100 years.

Edited by wiiawiwb

I have never felt seriously threatened yet while out in the woods.  I was growled at twice by a side peeker as I slowly approached them, which greatly surprised me, but I was smart enough to withdraw and clear their area.  I later discovered a research group had attempted to "Harvest" a specimen, wounding it over a month before within a mile or two of this private land location.  With that said, if and when one is killed by the pro-kill group, I hope and pray there isn't innocent blood shed as a payback to their actions.  Something anyone with sound judgement should carefully consider.  Where this is located and who might be living nearby that may receive possible fallout.           

On 5/26/2018 at 9:44 AM, Midnight Owl said:

No SqMcSq, I don't wear glasses or contact lenses.  I did have cataract surgery a couple of years ago that has given me excellent 20/20 vision, so I don't have to check my glasses LOL!

As far as sharing more strange/paranormal like material (Which did happen around my house), I like many other people on this forum choose to keep those cards close to us.  More fodder for the skeptics to try and discredit us and the suggestions I'm a liar or fabricator don't set will with me.  Even more so when I know some punks safely setting behind their keyboards wouldn't dare treat or speak to me that way to my face.   

Some things are even hard for us to believe even when we've seen and experienced it.  When you have a third party like my lovely wife getting very upset you know this is not a misunderstanding or you imagination.

Be safe and have great Memorial Holiday honoring those brave men who gave their lives to insure our freedoms!        

Midnight Owl I'm Canadian, but I honour Memorial Day and those brave Men. It's also 25 years to the weekend I got a lifetime ban at Darrien Lake lol (don't ask)

The point it comes down to, Midnight Owl, is skeptics and myself be darned. If you have evidence it should stand by itself. If you want to go the 'fodder for the skeptics' route', call me a punk behind a keyboard than I am inclined to suggest you have no real evidence to put forth.

If you want to link bigfoot to the paranormal and back to me have at it. 

PICT0517.thumb.JPG.58c176c3f4437782bb7a74238a670df3.JPG

Knowing little to nothing about your camera, its quality, timing, mounting bracketing (overall installation) I would advise you to pressure-wash your walkway and sidewalk and set up you gear again. Try replicating the pic. 

Sorry if your wife is upset but I find the connect between bigfoot, the paranormal, and a photo of your walkway to be a reach.

I've called you neither a liar or a fabricator. 

I'm just questioning your claims, chief.

Thanks Squatchy you've been great, that's what these forums are for!  I was speaking in general terms when I referred to punks..not you!  People can agree to disagree in a respectful manner.  Some on public forums just don't get that and try to belittle and badger bringing absolutely nothing to the table.  I often wonder if some of those jerks are really government people trying to disrupt information exchange...just one conspiracy theory of mine I ponder on...and yes, I have no evidence of that LOL!  

You're going to need a better camera. I'm not gonna lie, friend. I'm going to disagree with you. If you're into the whole conspiracy theory thing I might ignore you altogethermorris lol but if you're going to put out evidenence, put out evidence. not blurry roadside sh**

2 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

So I must've missed this....what are we supposed to be seeing in the sidewalk blurred photo?

Something Paranormal that confirms a belief in Bigfoot.

Or a poorly mounted and timed camera.