The Squatch advantage

Midnight Owl

Thanks ioyza for your feedback.  The more I experience and learn, the more questions I have.  I think my realization that they really are a kind of people and not a dumb animal was my turning point.  For whatever reasons, it is a position many research groups staunchly refuse to even consider.  Filtering out data before you reach any final conclusions is a gross error when using the scientific method.  Collection and consideration of empirical data is a lynch pin of inquiry yet eye witness information is prematurely discounted if it doesn't meet their preconceived ideas and positions.  A glaring manifestation some professed experts are not qualified.  They lack formal training or experience.  Formal training and experience has to be matched with the college degree.  Otherwise rookie cops fresh out of the academy, medical school graduates, passing the bars exam etc., would make these folks all experts.  Not so by a long shot!!        

Before the family group presented themselves to me in Oklahoma, I had a profound experience with what some people call mind speak, picture talk or mental telepathy.  Since then, it has occurred on multiple occasions out in the field.  At no time have I felt threatened...well at least while I was Squatchin.  I was out hog hunting one time with my LR-308 fitting with a night vision scope and 20 round magazine (30 is too bulky) and got "Zapped" by something possibly a warning me to back off.  I was in a full hog hunting mode and probably didn't look too friendly easing up to that grove of trees trying to locate the source of the stirring noise.  The jolt felt was like I had taken a taser hit in my left hand.  Needless to say I was outa there quick!!

I have attached a brief night vision video clip I had taken the night before the Oklahoma meeting.  I was still in the hunting stalking mode.  I was alone in the land owners orchard trying to spy on the sneaky raiders who were known to come into the orchard through a path and gap in the trees.  I was about 75 yards from this gap videoing and watching.  No one was at or near me.  I was hidden under a canopy of trees  in near pitch dark.  To even see me would require excellent night vision.

In the video, the directional microphone picks up a distinctly female voice say "Nanni-hoish-ka-nay!"  I am Cherokee, but suspect this is spoken in the Choctaw tongue.  If there's any fluent Choctaw please correct me if I'm wrong.  Nanni in Choctaw means fish.  Hoish in an exclamation such as Oh my, Alas, Yikes ect. and ka-nay is don't let him or them!  I guess it would be aa slang term such as, watch it-he's fishing, or don't let him catch you!!  Again any fluent help would be appreciated.

The bottom line it is a whispered warning to a third party.  Just who and what, I have no absolute conclusions.  I never heard it at that time, but the sensitive directional mic picked it up along that treeline.   .   

Sorry folks here's the video

Nanni hoish-ta-nay.mp4

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ioyza said:

Yes it does. "Being a marked individual"... something I hear more and more. Sometimes you can't help but think... "how in the heck did you know I'd be here??" Is it just a function of a prolific population, or is there something more going on? It is strange that some people can spend so much time outdoors and never cross paths with them (to their knowledge), while others happen upon them almost anywhere they go. I'm still at the point where I think it's just a matter of them being experts at reading our body language and interpreting our intentions... but I'm wondering if there's more. I know this stuff makes folks uncomfortable, but it's a lot more interesting than talking about the merits of having scofftics around.

This is just another example of how their advantages mystify people. There is a trend in observations, but because it implies abilities that are beyond our comprehension (even if not paranormal!), people are inclined to reject such a trend, and will often reject the observations involved in illustrating it. 

Go to the most basic aspect of their advantage: look at the photos Midnight Owl posted. I'm not sure you could come up with a much more illustrative example of how they are able to just physically hide from us. It's uncanny to catch a glimpse of something with a human-like intelligence blending in so effectively with their natural surroundings, staying so completely motionless that you're not even sure of what you're looking at. It's beyond the scope of documented human experience, and with nothing with which to compare that experience, people reject that it's even possible.

Keep sharing those experiences; they're the only things leading us in the right direction, allowing our understandings to gradually converge on what the heck we are actually dealing with.

9 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

What is in bold is very disturbing for me. How are some of us being marked by them and having them find us in a area that we choose to be ?If it is not paranormal then what else could it be. I chose a specific area so that I could understand the noises of the forest that are made in that area. An area where I knew that these creatures were no where in this area. So how did they come to this area and find a specific person in that area. The only way to understand this is by being marked in some way. This is some strange stuff  that needs to be addressed. It bothers me and I am not sure if it bothers others but it should. Scofftics just do not bother me at all since the stuff that I have experienced is true. And there is still more things that I Cannot explain and I am pretty sure others have experienced. But just do not want to come out with it. But Midnight Owl you are doing a great job and a bravo Zulu. :) 

What is implied is not just paranormal but also science. A long trail of anecdotal accounts points to the species having excellent nocturnal vision. If this is true it would stand to reason then they can see areas of the electromagnetic spectrum that homo sapiens cannot.  And to accompany that advantage, science will tell you every sound, audible or not, registers not just on the EM band but is also a frequency. So they have enhanced senses in many ways. These creatures have demonstrated remarkable aptitude in their environment so this could help explain that. With enhanced senses, tracking prey and humans of interest is pretty easy for them it seems. The question really becomes how they track across the EM spectrum, such as apparitions, telepathy and variety of transforming matter clues that seems too difficult to capture the science as evidence.

Edited by Arvedis

Great stuff Arvedis!  I can't tell you how many times I have picked up sounds and voices on my digital recorder or video camera that I didn't hear at that time, but are clear on the playback.  I have also picked up pulses of IR light not visible to the naked eye on my night vision in areas of activity.  I came across an article on U-tube where flashes of light were discovered on the PGF by a well known U-tuber analyst.

Another case in point:  I have attached a brief night vision clip the evening the land owner came and found me hiding in the brush along the southeast portion of her clear cut land.  When she arrived, I asked her how she found me and she replied "They told me where you were" which astounded me!  I have been on a remote logging road the night before and became very frustrated at my lack of success in obtaining a clear close video of them.  Speaking to the woods I related out loud "I just want to see you up close, I won't harm you!"  I was told if you speak to them, they will hear you.  Not believing much and still quite skeptical at the time.

Well I knew I was alone (At least I thought I was) the night before and this night.  What are the chances of me speaking that request one night and being found the next night with an answer to my question?  Impossible-no but highly unlikely.

You will see two pulses of an IR flash of light directed towards my location as the land owner walks towards me.  I have slowed it down for clarity.  The flashes come from the trees at two locations.  It is a locator or range finding device?  I have no earthly idea but I know the scope caught it.  Another head scratcher for sure folks. 

IR light flashes.wmv

MO,

The Sasquatch advantages that you have experienced are extraordinary and not expected from a big dumb ape.  Below is my attempt to list the advantages you mentioned in several of your posts.

•  Ability to zap people (with infrasound?) to warn or remove them from their area

•  Ability to see very well at night (night vision)

•  Ability to communicate with humans via mind speak, picture talk or mental telepathy

•  Ability to mark people that are ok for future contact by any sasquatch

•  Ability to be able to follow people to their homes

•  Ability to communicate among themselves with a spoken language

BTW, there is no surprise in this list.  Many folks have mentioned these items over the years. Yes, they are controversial and many folks reject them out of hand because they don’t fit the current scientific paradigms.  If some of the items in the list above are true, then I don’t think we are talking about an ape that fits the evolutionary path of previous apes. How many existing apes have zapping capabilities, perfect night vision, and can mind speak?

I think the reason these abilities get rejected is that they take you down another path that is hard to digest (i.e. we are dealing with something else).  If we are dealing with something else, can folks still pursue the DNA capture strategy or the specimen capture strategy?  I don’t see why not.  The creature is a physical entity that feeds and bleeds (per reports).  Can folks still pursue the video, thermal, or game camera capture strategy?  That would be trickier if some of these items are true, but still doable.

The key point that I wanted to raise is, if some of these claims are true then how would you change your tactics or strategy?  I don’t think researchers want to stop and give up trying to find better evidence just because these creatures might have some edge over us.

BFF Patron

If point three through 5 are correct then they are likely inter-related.      If something / someone can read my mind they know I mean them no harm,     Other BF would know from reading my mind that I would likely mean them no harm either.    And finally they could know how to get where I live.      Addresses would mean nothing to them but we all have mental popcorn trails in our brain that we follow to find our way home.    Therefore if mental telepathy is done, points 4 and 5 would follow.      

I have advocated experimentation to determine if BF are mind readers if someone is involved in a gifting situation.    One experiment would be to have three identical containers like a small cooler that have something built in to let you know if they have been opened.    Mark them with some symbol.    Could just be A  B and C.       Then randomly put the favorite BF gift in one of the coolers out of sight of any observer.  .      Make a point to think about and mentally signal which container you put the treat in.    Lets say you put the treat in C, think about doing it,   visualize putting it in there,  then leave the area.     If only C container is opened and none of the rest, that indicates the BF knew which one had the treat.     Repeat the experiment with different containers.        Assuming the BF cannot smell the treat,  the only way the BF can open the correct container without examining the others,   would be because it has read your mind.    There could be variations.     Lets say you have three stumps.     Visualize BF putting a rock on one of the stumps. Could even mark them with A B and C too.      If BF does then reward it with a treat.     That takes the treat smell out of the equation.  There is some witness reporting of trading behavior.   That has some potential.    If someone could get a BF to trade a human tooth for one on theirs,   the DNA and physical properties of their tooth might blow the lid off.   Thom Powell relates an experiment where they imagined trading for a bone.    They wanted a BF bone but did not really think of a way to specify that.   The BF gifted them a EMU breast bone.  Took them a while to figure out what kind of bone it was.    Somehow I think if BF revere their dead,   getting  them to part with a relatives thigh bone might be problematic.    Anyway if people are interacting with BF,   there is no reason not to conduct experiments.  

Maybe a clue to some of this? Patty did not appear to have 'zapped' Bob Gimlin or Roger Patterson. If anything they and their team of horses apparently reacted what could be viewed as quite normal. No mention of anything out of the 'ordinary' unless one considers filming the creature or even seeing her as something to be considered normal? Not saying Midnight Owl's or anyone else's experience is not what they perceived it to be or that their interpretations are off the mark but since the public only really has the PGF nothing in that film indicates anything other than a creature walking away from its intruders. If there was ever a situation where a Sasquatch would want or need to zap Humans I would think that that would be it. 

It's not like Patty sent out the thought of don't shoot as that was agreed upon between the two men before the encounter. And if some or most reports are to be thought of as being true then there have been instances where zapping or mindspeak was never mentioned? If the phenomenon does occur then, in my way of thinking, it is not something that is deployed by all of the creatures at all times. In either case, I do not think that the abilities in this list:

56 minutes ago, Explorer said:
  •  Ability to zap people (with infrasound?) to warn or remove them from their area
  •  Ability to see very well at night (night vision)
  •  Ability to communicate with humans via mind speak, picture talk or mental telepathy
  •  Ability to mark people that are ok for future contact by any sasquatch
  •  Ability to be able to follow people to their homes
  •  Ability to communicate among themselves with a spoken language

Seem at all plausible. And this is coming from someone who has done some very deep research into this creature and its history. Sure, there are things that I cannot explain WRT to what people say they have experience but in the natural world little seems to be relevant to any animal- including Humans. So in my humble opinion there is no reason to think researchers, pro-kill or no-kill should be discouraged in their endeavors. And WRT to pro-kill? Work hard on the methods and knowledge needed for discovering animal remains- a first priority in my book. And that point is LITERALLY written in my book.

As an added non-sequitur: http://sasquatchdatabase.com/ which is, or was the internet address for John Green's Database no longer exists. There are a few places where the data can be downloaded but generally the search for that particular website, sorry to say, is now a dead end.

Edited by hiflier

I have advocated experimentation to determine if BF are mind readers if someone is involved in a gifting situation.    One experiment would be to have three identical containers like a small cooler that have something built in to let you know if they have been opened.    Mark them with some symbol.    Could just be A  B and C.       Then randomly put the favorite BF gift in one of the coolers out of sight of any observer.  .      Make a point to think about and mentally signal which container you put the treat in.    Lets say you put the treat in C, think about doing it,   visualize putting it in there,  then leave the area.     If only C container is opened and none of the rest, that indicates the BF knew which one had the treat.     Repeat the experiment with different containers.        Assuming the BF cannot smell the treat,  the only way the BF can open the correct container without examining the others,   would be because it has read your mind.    There could be variations.     Lets say you have three stumps.     Visualize BF putting a rock on one of the stumps. Could even mark them with A B and C too.      If BF does then reward it with a treat.     That takes the treat smell out of the equation.  There is some witness reporting of trading behavior.   That has some potential.    If someone could get a BF to trade a human tooth for one on theirs,   the DNA and physical properties of their tooth might blow the lid off.   Thom Powell relates an experiment where they imagined trading for a bone.    They wanted a BF bone but did not really think of a way to specify that.   The BF gifted them a EMU breast bone.  Took them a while to figure out what kind of bone it was.    Somehow I think if BF revere their dead,   getting  them to part with a relatives thigh bone might be problematic.    Anyway if people are interacting with BF,   there is no reason not to conduct experiments.  

SWW

Let's go further with this experimentation and bury these containers in the ground and cover the lids with leaves so that they can not be found by humans. and then place a gift in them like food. Then ask them to find the food that one has placed the food in the container. This would be a test of mind power and what they are capable of. I did this with the deer and then did this with a feather and it worked but this would be like a game for them. I think that they like games and that they love to play them with us. They are like big show offs and will do what ever to show of their skills to us if we let them. They are problem solvers and I think they enjoy this kind of stuff. The thing is that we just have to do it and see how they play. If they start to play then we have a way to the way they think . It always seems like they try to do things to impress us.  But we some times over think what they do. Like them gifting on stumps or even on rocks, These are things that a child would do to gain attention. But as humans we tend to over think and never look for the simple things. Maybe it is them that are trying to keep things simple but we are too stupid to figure it out. Again just my opinion.

I do like that thought on emf but am not sure on how they would be capable of using it to read us as humans unless that we are throwing off some emf our selves where they can see it through their vision or even through their hearing.

Do Humans give off electromagnetic waves?
Yes, all objects, including human bodies, emit electromagnetic radiation. The wavelength of radiation emitted depends on the temperature of the objects. Such radiation is sometimes called thermal radiation. Most of the radiation emitted by human body is in the infrared region, mainly at the wavelength of 12 micron.

So are they able to pick up on this and if they can? Can we also be able to pick them up and measure it when they are around? If we can then we have a way of locating them and gain an advantage on them for the first time. We will be able to hunt them. 

34 minutes ago, hiflier said:

If anything they and their team of horses apparently reacted what could be viewed as quite normal.

Pretty sure Gimlin said their horses when nuts.

BFF Patron

I saw something where science is starting to be able to read minds.    It is a painfully slow process in it's infancy but in decades they are likely to be able to know what someone is thinking or even of someone is lying.   The process involves reading the electromagnetic waves the brain gives off. 

Any BF experimentation is certainly good in that if properly conducted and with controls,  it has the potential to tell us about BF.  

5 minutes ago, Rockape said:

Pretty sure Gimlin said their horses when nuts.

Don't blame 'em either! I can understand perhaps an infrasound aspect to that as there is science to back that up in the animal kingdom but the mind connection is much more scientifically untraceable.

3 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I saw something where science is starting to be able to read minds.    It is a painfully slow process in it's infancy but in decades they are likely to be able to know what someone is thinking or even of someone is lying.   The process involves reading the electromagnetic waves the brain gives off

There ya go. Science.

4 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Any BF experimentation is certainly good in that if properly conducted and with controls,  it has the potential to tell us about BF

Back to square ONE: Need a subject (alive!) to test.

Just a hunch hiflier with no real corroboration, but I think portions of our government may have already obtained living specimens.  Stories about Mount Saint Helens Bigfoot casualties abound from multiple first hand sources who felt compelled to share what they saw.  Very similar to the Roswell, NM material passed around for years.  From first hand exposure in my early career in law enforcement, the government doesn't share everything with the public.  Never has never will...     

3 minutes ago, Midnight Owl said:

Just a hunch hiflier with no real corroboration, but I think portions of our government may have already obtained living specimens.  Stories about Mount Saint Helens Bigfoot casualties abound from multiple first hand sources who felt compelled to share what they saw.  Very similar to the Roswell, NM material passed around for years.  From first hand exposure in my early career in law enforcement, the government doesn't share everything with the public.  Never has never will...     

A hunch that I am in full agreement with, Midnight Owl, mainly because of the sheer surveillance capabilities for the wild not discounting 'war games' and survival training especially in the PacNW. A thread I started a couple of years ago called "Is Sasquatch A Secret". It had some factors regarding the possibility of the government having/hiding a Sasquatch and probably why the public is so uninformed and witnesses are marginalized. Don't know for sure though. If anyone thinks or knows that the creature exists then it a pretty good bet that that "anyone" may be one of the last in line to find out about them. Can the truth be busted out? Maybe. Maybe not. Who could bust the knowledge out? Don't know that either. But if "Who" was plural instead of singular I have no doubt that the chances would greatly improved.   

MO, your interpretation of that whispered phrase is REALLY interesting! Another trend I have a whiff of is that they seem to be more willing to interact / show themselves / mindspeak etc. with Native Americans. Almost like there's a baseline level of respect and familiarity that they feel they can bypass a lot of the non-interactive observational phase - thoughts? 

hiflier, on the point of Patty not zapping Roger and Bob, this is probably because they seem to have managed to catch her off guard with no cover, at which point she follows the classic calm evasion plan that's commonly reported in these scenarios (and filmed again in the Independence Day footage in nearly the exact same way). It seems whatever 'zapping' really entails, it wouldn't accomplish much to simply stand there in the open and "strongly suggest" that the human flee - at that point the sasquatch needs to flee instead.

2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

The process involves reading the electromagnetic waves the brain gives off.

Sure, there have already been proof of concept things where you can take simple actions in a video game merely by thinking about the action a few times, getting a calibrated reading from an EEG (likely with the help of some pretty hardcore software), and repeating the same process with other actions. 

Actually, seems it's already a bit beyond proof of concept: https://www.amazon.com/NeuroSky-80013-001-MindWave-Headset/dp/B00A2UQUXY

On telepathy experiments with sasquatch, I haven't been able to get a regular area to work here where I could plan things like that to be a little more conclusive, but the last couple times they found me camping, I've done a simple version of those types of experiments with some success: just ask them for things.

In the first case, they were creeping around our campsite and having some fun with us, and as we were getting ready to turn in I said "Hey guys, we know you're there, why don't you just throw a pine cone into camp so we know for sure?" Something hard hit a tree just behind us maybe 25 feet up.

More recently, I simply asked them to visit us at night at the cabin we were staying at. That led to the eye glow encounter I've mentioned - They showed up on our last night there, and I got to sit with them and watch their eye glow for quite a while.

Even if I suppose that those were responses to my requests, which of course they weren't necessarily, they could still just be responding to my voice.

I'm going back to that first campsite in a couple weeks, if they're around I'll see if I can come up with something a little more conclusive to try. 

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Sounds like you are talking to them like I do.       Like you, I have no idea if they understand but at least when we try, it likely makes them feel more comfortable around us and likely makes them feel we consider them as equals, or worthy of trying to communicate.   I wonder if trying to feed them like you wold a squirrel is insulting to them.    Relative to communication some scientist wondered how much his dog understood.   He did some testing and found out that his dog understood over 1000 words.   Maybe like a dog we are dealing with something fully capable of understanding most of what we say but simply cannot respond in a way we understand.  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

He did some testing and found out that his dog understood over 1000 words

I was curious to know what the method used for tracking the dog's responses was and how different the responses were to each word. But then I found this: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0376635710002925 "Chaser" was quite the dog!