• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Whistler

Wow! Is this a baby bigfoot, or something else..?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I did a basic search on the forum, and didn't see this posted yet. I have no idea what this little guy is. It doesn't look like any monkey I've ever seen- please let me know what y'all think... :unsure:

Strange Creature From Azerbaijan A Baby Bigfoot?

Cheers!

Edited by Whistler

Wow, that is some different footage for sure.  Wonder where it was filmed at?

Good find.

Its old.

I think the consensus is a monkey in a costume.

The hand doesn't look like the ones I've seen. Their thumbs are much farther from the wrist & the end of the thumb comes almost to the end knuckle on the first finger.

11 hours ago, norseman said:

Its old.

I think the consensus is a monkey in a costume.

I remember this one from a couple of years ago. 2016, I think. I remember thinking it odd that the feet are turned outwards, like a monkey, when it walked, and if it was a "wild animal" of some kind, why would it allow people to put socks on its feet? Also, that leash is nothing more than a long piece of string. My conclusion is the same now as it was when \I first saw this video. This is somebody's pet.

Thanks for sharing. I agree. 

Pet monkey