• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolfjewel

Anyone view sasquatch from a spotting scope?

6 posts in this topic

I am wondering, are there are any reports of someone seeing a sasquatch in a spotting scope? or even binoculars? (I think probably binocs have been used.) If you have a sighting in a spotting scope you can observe from a distance without being noticed, usually, and take in a creature's activities without affecting them with your scent or your presence. Maybe not possible with sas, but I really am curious if there has been a report, and how that differs from those seen with the naked eye.

Have seen them through a starlight scope not twenty thirty yards from me though. The two I seen was one that was swaying back and forth real slow and the other one was by the left side of the larger one that was in a stance ready to boogey out of there.  There was not no moon  but I was able to see them like shadows except for the larger one. It was facing towards me and swaying and I was unable to see any features on it since there was no moon.  It was dark and big and fat and could not tell if it was a male or female.

I recall a report/sightin' where the individual was up on a ridge lookin' down onto a clearin', where there were two or three sasquatches play fightin', can recall if viewed through binoculars. 

Posted (edited)

Found it...John Green's The Apes Among Us...

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

Edited by PBeaton

Nice videos Norse, hadn’t seen those before. The snow video in particular is very interesting. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0