PBeaton

Big Legend movie...

39 posts in this topic

That Lance Henriksen sure must have a interest in sasquatch haha. 

LOL, looking at the image the first thought in my mind was, "TURN AROUND!  TURNAROUND!  IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!! AAAARRRRRGGGHHH !!!

(closes eyes, crawls under seat)

Was that fire a lure like Predator?

Posted (edited)

Maybe, it could also light up the woods so that with the guys back to the fire, which was a good sized Viking fire, he would see anything (on his side LOL) coming outa da woods. It does remind me that a 6 ft. tall, 4-500 lbs. Gorilla, has about 6 times the strength of an average Human :swoon:

Hollywood sure does a good job of scaring people out of the deep woods.  Campgrounds? Pretty safe. Deep woods? nnnnnnnot so much.

Edited by hiflier

Irony is the stats show most bad ju-ju stuff happens near a public road access. Further in the safer, I always feel.

1 hour ago, WSA said:

Irony is the stats show most bad ju-ju stuff happens near a public road access. Further in the safer, I always feel.

For two legged predators or four!?

2 hours ago, norseman said:

For two legged predators or four!?

I guess that depends on how much credence you put behind BF being responsible for some of the missing persons in 411.

This looks awesome!  I love me some good or bad or even cheesy as all heck Bigfoot movies.

Quazimoto,

Sasquatch movies are like pizza, even if they're not the best, gotta be pretty bad ta be disappointin' haha ! :drinks:

Pat...

See the source image

Looks like a fun movie!  I've always had a thing for those "nature strikes back" movies so when it's combined with an evil sasquatch on the rampage it's hard to go wrong!

Thanks for sharing Pat. That certainly looks like something that would be of interest to me 

Releases on July 3rd straight to video on demand! Guess the distributors don't put much stock in the movie....

B movie is what I was thinking 

Posted (edited)

Well it would seem someone connected to the production did a little bit of research anyway considering the rock throwing? Anything else to indicate that someone looked at any reports or they just copying stuff from older Bigfoot films or someone's rumors?

Edited by hiflier

11 hours ago, Quazimoto said:

This looks awesome!  I love me some good or bad or even cheesy as all heck Bigfoot movies.

Me too!  Agreed 100000%