• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PBeaton

Big Legend movie...

34 posts in this topic

Either made by a young filmmaker who has not yet realized his/her ideas are not original or just a bad filmmaker that somehow gets funding (Uwe Boll).  If  Lance Henriksen is actually in this film or had anything to do with it then he had no other options.  Roles must not come easy for him these days.

Posted (edited)

Arvedis,

Like I said, I think he may have a interest in the subject, been in a few movies on the subject now.

Pat...

Image result for lance henriksen bigfoot movies the untold

Image result for Sasquatch Mountain movie 2006

Image result for Abominable movie 2006

Edited by PBeaton

Back cover of the 'Big Legend' DVD

91wwSN5spJL._SL1500_.jpg

Like most bigfoot movies, this will likely be very bad. I'm not saying that because I don't believe bigfoot is real, but simply as an objective prediction. Bear in mind, I love shark movies and I have to admit that almost all (outside of JAWS) are very, very bad. 

It's those **** crappy lookin' bigfoot suits ! :lol:

^^  So, we have: Sharks are real and most Shark movies are very, very bad.  And then we have: Bigfoot are _____ (blank) and most Bigfoot movies are very, very bad; fill-in the blank.  Logic seems to indicate that the blank in this case would be the word: real.  After all, almost all faked things (which might actually have a real counter-part) can be faked pretty good (see UFO's, ghosts, etc.)  So, logic seems to dictate that those things which are very difficult to fake (see Bigfoot) and yet appear in convincing circumstances over and over again, are very unlikely not to be real.  :huh:

8 hours ago, xspider1 said:

^^  So, we have: Sharks are real and most Shark movies are very, very bad.  And then we have: Bigfoot are _____ (blank) and most Bigfoot movies are very, very bad; fill-in the blank.  Logic seems to indicate that the blank in this case would be the word: real.  After all, almost all faked things (which might actually have a real counter-part) can be faked pretty good (see UFO's, ghosts, etc.)  So, logic seems to dictate that those things which are very difficult to fake (see Bigfoot) and yet appear in convincing circumstances over and over again, are very unlikely not to be real.  :huh:

^^ QFT. The Bigfoot isn't real part means that zooming in close on the PGF and looking at every small detail of Patty has NOT been done. So disregard the toe flexion, disregard the toe pads on the bottom of the foot, disregard the stride length, disregard the facial articulation, disregard the muscular calf, disregard the finger movement, disregard the dynamics of the shoulder span, disregard the separate gluteal motion, and then disregard that all of those things back in 1967 were somehow thought of in Patty's 'suit' construction. A skeptic WOULD disregard those individual things and then insist that Patty was STILL nothing more than a 1967 two-cowboy construct. The PGF requires more than just watching a figure walk from one end of a sand bar to the other.

Back on topic

I'll be watching Big Legend tonight.

2 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Back on topic

I'll be watching Big Legend tonight.

I watched  it last night , it's not bad for what it is a B movie

It's is one angry bigfoot ,I'll leave it at that 

4 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Back on topic

LOL!  Saw what you did there!  Plussed!  

So......how was it?

It was better than I expected.

I give it three and a half beers out of six.

cool!

I think Im sadistic, because I always root for the monster. The people are so damn dumb......they deserve to die. 

You're not alone there.  Any monster type movie I always root for the people to die too.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0