• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Guest NWSquatcher

Finding Blobsquatches

58 posts in this topic

A few members have said they enjoy looking at Blobsquatches. On the old BFF there was a thread with some interesting pictures of how shadows, stumps, lichen, leaves, limbs and assorted lighting affects could appear to be a blobsquatch. Examining blobsquatches can be educational and fun.

Do you have any blobsquatches you want to share? Here is one to start. I'm not going to circle anything, everyone gets an opportunity to determine what they see or don't see in a picture. No need for a backstory, it's just a picture with a possible blobsquatch in it. :)

post-208-086958700 1284915834_thumb.jpg

Cool! I love this game. I saw fatboy sitting down pretending to be a stump. Or I saw a stump...lol..

I have one to share:

post-294-055002600 1284916997_thumb.jpg

That is a beautiful picture blobsquatch or not :lol: And I love your sig line. I think I see your blobsquatch but I'm going to PM you my guess ;)

That "nest" with the broken tree you seem to be standing right in front of taking the picture is kind of intriguing. Other than that I saw two bags of trash hanging from trees, a beer can (possibly Busch..not quite shiny enough to be Coors) just at the head of the nest in the tall grass...two aliens (one peeking out from behind the tree above one of the trash bags and one high up in the tree) and one very blobby blob that "could" be what your talking about.

It's a fun game... :D

I recently had some gamecame pics posted in a gallery and didn't realize that they were going to show up on the front page of the forum. When some folks started howling about blobsquatchs I took the gallery down. What no one asked about was the pictures I was taking while the gamecam was rolling. This was the area I had been using as a food drop for several weeks. This picture is the food tubs that I was putting out.

post-9-014890000 1285000695_thumb.jpg

It had contained sweet corn, bananas, and a number of non food items. You can see how there were bites taken out of the nerf football. The day I set that particular bunch of food out was the day I took the first picture I posted. The box describes what I was referring to and what I was seeing when the gamecame photos were being taken.

post-9-008017500 1285001153_thumb.jpg

These are a couple of the Gamecam pics that were taken while I was putting out the food. They also contain what look to me to be squatchy looking figures that were watching while I put out the food and put up the camera. The first is me taking the pics, one of which is the first pic posted by me in the thread.

post-9-092872500 1285000027_thumb.jpgpost-9-052414200 1285000053_thumb.jpg

Here's one I'll share. This one may actually have more than one Blobsquatch to strain your eyes on. Chris B.

post-137-025787900 1285054249_thumb.jpg

No eye strain here :lol: But over to the far right I see something that looks like it is from "Where The Wildthings Are"

post-208-018662000 1285083636_thumb.jpg

Never mind...lol...

Edited by Ilikebluepez

I remember this game on the old forums and even there I failed at it. I guess my problem comes from the fact that I am a hunter, survivalist, and hiker/backpack camper. I spend a lot of time in the woods and at first I would see things that looked like animals. However over time I grew accustom to being in the woods so much I learned to tell animals apart from trees, rocks, stumps and other objects much easier. Now when I look at these pictures, unless someone draws red lines around stuff I just see trees, and even then, once you remove the red lines, I still just see trees.

No problem. The topic is fun with blobsquatches. Some members like to see them and to examine pictures. It can also be a useful tool in helping others to understand the many issues that occur with lighting, leaves, shadows, brush/rock configurations and so on. :) I enjoyed the topic at the old forum, lots of interesting pictures shared.

I almost didn't post this one, cause I am...unsure. But intrigued. Is that what I think it is? But there's no mama in this pic! I just bought a better camera...story of my life...lol..

post-294-044457600 1291090637_thumb.jpg

I had

to get my eyeglasses updated from looking for anything in these pics.

Hey i am not seeing anything where should i looking in these pics?

Blobsquatches can sure be frustrating. Whats clear to the eye, look like stumps after you upload them. dry.gif

Hey tracker, I think the whole point of this thread is no red circles. Like Graz say's "If it ain't obvious, it ain't evidence."

But it's just for fun.

The last pic I posted I am now kind of inclined to believe is maybe a crow that I caught in mid flight. That or maybe a baby black bear up the tree. I'm not sure.

When I first blew it up and looked it just looked so much like a little primate climbed on up the first tree it found when it heard my car coming that I posted it. But it's a blob, and that's why it ended up here.

It's too bad there aren't more pics to be shared, cause my "capture" rate is pretty small...lol...