• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Guest NWSquatcher

Finding Blobsquatches

58 posts in this topic

post-137-009090200 1296616982_thumb.jpg

Here you go guys/gals. The details are in the sightings section. Chris B.

This is one of my favorites, still have no idea what set the cam off.

post-110-007602000 1323665978_thumb.jpg

You can see it...right?

post-137-009090200 1296616982_thumb.jpg

Here you go guys/gals. The details are in the sightings section. Chris B.

Where did this picture come from is it one of Dallas Gilberts?

You can see it...right?

Oh yea, "I can see it" .......... BUT, if your seeing what I'm seeing..........It's "not solid":blink:

'You can see through it".

Something that is see through should not have the capacity to trigger the cam, so still thinking something else triggered it and got the creepy "shadow figure thingy" by luck, lol.

Edited by Painthorse

Here's another. Original and then the cropped and highlighted version.

One more. Original and then what ever the "white thingy" was. In the original pic, possum and cats circled. White thingy is closest to the tree line drop off.

Quite evil looking when using red:o:D

post-110-008774200 1324591970_thumb.jpg

post-110-072968200 1324592081_thumb.jpg

post-110-055068000 1324592657_thumb.jpg

post-110-081798300 1324592672_thumb.jpg

post-110-054181200 1324592688_thumb.jpg

Here's another. Original and then the cropped and highlighted version.

One more. Original and then what ever the "white thingy" was. In the original pic, possum and cats circled. White thingy is closest to the tree line drop off.

Quite evil looking when using red:o:D

Nice thanks for posting...now we have a ghostfoot...lol.

Just a question is there any reports of ghost in that area?

Nice thanks for posting...now we have a ghostfoot...lol.

Just a question is there any reports of ghost in that area?

There's a story about some ghostly stuff up on the trail (Talimena Trail) (Mena, Arkansas) on the next mountain range. Other than that haven't heard about any local haunts.

My husband refers to that pic as his "shadow squatch", lol !:lol:

Are you seeing something in this pic? Typically, trail cams have a slight trigger delay.

Fast moving animals (running deer, flying birds, etc) can trigger the camera, but move out of frame before the picture is snapped.

Here's an interesting one I came across, figured I'd contribute.

Anyone see the head/face of a BF in this pic?

I can provide a hint if need be.

Karl_s_Pictures1_157_57169.Large.jpg?u=c9ce271a-fca5-42e9-a5d9-b17278c8d731

(Edited for clarity)

Edited by Cotter

I remember this game on the old forums and even there I failed at it. I guess my problem comes from the fact that I am a hunter, survivalist, and hiker/backpack camper. I spend a lot of time in the woods and at first I would see things that looked like animals. However over time I grew accustom to being in the woods so much I learned to tell animals apart from trees, rocks, stumps and other objects much easier. Now when I look at these pictures, unless someone draws red lines around stuff I just see trees, and even then, once you remove the red lines, I still just see trees.

At first, one sees many 'bush deer' and 'stump bears', but as one learns to sit, become still, and observe... that which is animal usually, eventually moves, when nothing else does. I carry my 'point and shoot' on a very lightweight tripod - sometimes circumstances actually allow me to let it stare at a scene until the deer walks out from behind the brush. I have yet to get video of Sasquatch, but if it happens to be pointed in the right direction, on the tripod, and my 'knocking brings something into view, it will be obvious. Long shot, but then.....

Here is one. Less blobby than it might be. I think. I see it, anyway. But I always do. Perestroika or whatever? ; ) It's a large ash tree.

Look on the tree limb, near the trunk. Looks kind of blondish. Not that big, but what the heck is it?

Motto: Yes, blobsquatches! Cuz that is what theyLOOK like!

Edited by Kings Canyon