• Announcements

• masterbarber

T shirt fund drive   07/17/2018

norseman has designed a t shirt and started a fund drive on custom ink. He is going to split the proceeds between the BFF and Project Grendel.  "We all owe this website a tremendous debt of gratitude. Our community and history would not exist without it. As far as the Project Grendel proceeds, I would like to see it go towards the purchase of a thermal scope."
      -norseman     https://www.customink.com/fundraising/sasquatch-hunter
Guest NWSquatcher

Finding Blobsquatches

58 posts in this topic

I don't see them Kings But won't say they are not there, I know this is silly but I got a DVD for xmas an old movie Harry and the Hendersons lol in the last few minutes the movie clip shows like 3 hollywood squatches walk away they were there the whole scence I would imagine thats how well they can blend in real life simply elusive

here is one

There is no sasquatch in that picture.

Since this is a blobsquatches thread, if you don't see it, I would say that is normal. RIght? I mean, I feel bad you can't see it, and I don't want you to think I am leading you on. I can see them. Really. I will try to help you, but you might not see it, so if we can just agree we can try but might not succeed, .....I am okay with that. Don't get mad, though, okay? I am trying.

KC I see negative empty space in most of the red circles posted in #42, the area is replete with undercut rocks that produce cavities and shadows in all but the extreme small red circle to the right frame edge which looks as if it is a combination of leaf/twig/branch edge artifact.

Just my interpretation of blobspace as always.

CMBigfoot,

I see tons of bf in your pic. Do I have to choose? Geez. When everyone else can see them, too, will we still be special?

post-1892-0-14787500-1356936827_thumb.pn

Kings Canyon,

I think you missed a few. lol

Cotter, it looks like your blobsquatch is a panda bear to me!

indiefoot, I see a small mustacheod blue faced dude on the right of that tree, facing our left.

Other than that, I can't see anything.

This thread needs to be rekindled!

indiefoot!  Impressive photo(s)!  Have you gone back to see if the subject is no longer there?

Yes, same area.

post-9-0-07374000-1395679589_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-95884900-1395679685_thumb.jpg

^That is crazy!  Did you not see the figure the first time you took the pic?

I can't believe how close you were to it.

I was trying to get a photo of something I was seeing to the right about 30 ft. The photo we see the figure in is from a gamecam that was behind and higher than me. From my angle I could not see the one pictured, but I was under the impression there were several there.

I left out some food and then drove to another feeding station  a few hundred yards away. When I returned to the first area I surprised them as they had already gotten into the food. What I was hearing was a bunch of very loud bird calls.

^Thx for sharing.  I tell ya, you got a pic of SOMETHING.  Keep 'er up!