Ever Have Physical Contact With Bigfoot ?

Guest Lesmore

I've never heard of anyone having physical contact with Bigfoot. By physical contact.....no I don't mean your father-in-law, great uncle, fifth cousin, etc.... looks like he / she was a product of physical contact between a BF and....etc....fill in the blank.

None of that kind of physical contact.

What I mean is have you or someone you know.... been walking in the forest...suddenly a BF races by....bumps into you....or was there a brief physical confrontation...etc.? That kind of deal....

Edited by Lesmore

I haven't. However I know multiple people here who would answer your query in the affirmative. Will they? I don't know. The fear of ridicule silences a lot of folks in reference to BF IMHO.

I certainly won't *out* them on my end.

Guest Joey Kay

I haven't. However I know multiple people here who would answer your query in the affirmative. Will they? I don't know. The fear of ridicule silences a lot of folks in reference to BF IMHO.

I certainly won't *out* them on my end.

I dont understand? How can you be in fear of ridicule? Isnt this a bf forum, are people that horrible here?

Admin

Direct questions can be terrifying B)

Amusing how the first new thread after this is about bigfoot and sex. :o I haven't even witnessed one so I haven't had any physical contact. I'd be interested to hear about it though.

I dont understand? How can you be in fear of ridicule? Isnt this a bf forum, are people that horrible here?

I don't think it is because people are so horrible here. But, I do know several people who are reluctant to share their personal stories because they know they will be scrutinized and the issue is resolved in their mind. Therefore, they feel no obligation to try and convince others.

IOW's the risk doesn't justify the reward. ;)

Ever see what happens when someone does come forward? It can be brutal.

Admin

To be fair HR, it's only "brutal" when they don't have their facts straight or try to tap dance around certain issues. JMO, of course.

Guest rockinkt

To be fair HR, it's only "brutal" when they don't have their facts straight or try to tap dance around certain issues. JMO, of course.

Ditto.

I hear ya' Mad-dog. Some people can be their own worst enemies if they come across as defensive or insincere.

But, you and I both know someone pretty well who has had an encounter of touching. This person is presently seeking a forum in which he/she can relate their experience in an effort to better understand it themself. Didn't feel comfortable doing so on the *old* forum and doesn't here either.

This isn't some crackpot. In fact he/she is quite respected within our community.

IOW's the risk outweighs the reward for them.

I'm not too sure it is a matter of getting their facts straight or tap-dancing though.

Most sightings/encounters are brief and fleeting in nature. They simply can't answer all of the questions they will undoubtedly face. Heck, I'm a fence-sitter that leans towards the proponents side. I doubt he/she could answer my questions either.

Admin

I hear ya HR, but those folks need to decide for themselves how best to reconcile that- individually- and decide whether they want to share. However, when you come to an open forum such as this or the old BFF, with the intent to put your experiences out there, then it shouldn't be considered some form of brutality for folks to ask direct, pertinent questions and to expect direct, pertinent answers.

If you bring in a cart full of Bull, you'll most likely leave with it. If you bring in something compelling, stand behind it, answer questions about it, provide supporting evidence, etc... What's anyone going to say about an individual who stands firm in this respect?

I'm still waiting on that witness to come share his encounter...JMO.

ETA:

There are members here who have extensive experience in interviewing and analyzing statement content. That may be unsettling to some, but it's an asset when it comes to sorting through fact from fiction

(edited for content)

Edited by masterbarber

Guest TooRisky

Well Physical contact would fall in the realm of touching or being extremely close... Now there have been stories of "capture" by a BF and taken back to their Kin, there have been stories of people in a tent where a hand shape pushes onto the tent wall, and there have been like vehicle shakes and bumps not to mention mobile home shakes at night attributed to Sasquatch...

Some would take this to sex or have to make such innuendo, but Native Americans speak of just this occurrence along with children being taken and eaten... Some Middle American tribes go so far as to entering into a type of marriage with this species... good luck with that is all I can say...

The bottom line is that there is a lot of reading material out there to find the answers you seek, it is just how much ya wanna believe is the key...

Good Question... Thanks for asking it...

I read a report recently where a guy was knocked down in a field. I think it was a BFRO one but I'm not sure. Apparently his friends scared the creature. The guy was some distance away. I think he heard them scream or something and he heard something coming towards him. He was running in a corn field and the BF ran into him and knocked him over. He said it seemed like it was surprised to collide with him. It then quickly kept moving.

I probably butchered this story. Does anyone else remember reading this? I can't find it right now.

Guest rockinkt

I

Most sightings/encounters are brief and fleeting in nature. They simply can't answer all of the questions they will undoubtedly face. Heck, I'm a fence-sitter that leans towards the proponents side. I doubt he/she could answer my questions either.

An honest and correct answer can sometimes be: "I do not know" or " I do not remember".

Both sides in this debate should keep that in mind.

An honest and correct answer can sometimes be: "I do not know" or " I do not remember".

Both sides in this debate should keep that in mind.

I appreciate this response rockinit. More than you will ever know buddy. Shows a sense of fairness on your end as someone who is a noted skeptic.

If you bring in a cart full of Bull, you'll most likely leave with it. If you bring in something compelling, stand behind it, answer questions about it, provide supporting evidence, etc... What's anyone going to say about an individual who stands firm in this respect?

I'm still waiting on that witness to come share his encounter...JMO.

(edited for content)

I hear ya' brother. At the time the *old* site was closed there was a new menber, (Still Afraid), who was anxious to share his/her encounter. But he/she was caught in the connundrum of being new and needing a certain number of posts before they could open a new thread that existed on the *old* board.

Another member, who is highly respected, wiiawiwb, contacted me through PM and linked a thread in which an eyewitness reported an encounter. The ensuing conversation within the thread was civil, respectful, and compelling. Both of us felt it would be a good idea for Still Afraid to read that old thread before recounting his/her experience.

The reporting member, in the old thread, did not dodge any questions and was quite explicit in their description of their encounter. Everyone involved in the discussion recognized and appreciated their candor and willingness to answer the tough questions.

So, it has happened. If the *old* material is ever transported here, I will share the link/conversation.