Ever Have Physical Contact With Bigfoot ?

Guest Lesmore

Guest tracker

Most reports of contact is accidental bumping or knocking the witness down. Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it. Not all of them are gentle and timid.

Admin

lordpiney, I thank you for your encounter story. If I may ask, what did the scream sound like? Curious to hear, I'm sure loud is an understatement. Thanks again for your story.

Guest Tsalagi

Are we talking purely physical contact or encounters too? My mother had a rock thrown at her back when we were walking together in the woods. I didn't see the thrower, but it was a hard throw. I used to encounter tree knocking & rock banging a lot when I lived out west and some strange calls in the woods. I reported this to a BF researcher and was shrugged off. Another time something followed me around in a very remote area for two hours when I got lost. I haven't hiked much since then.

lordpiney, I thank you for your encounter story. If I may ask, what did the scream sound like? Curious to hear, I'm sure loud is an understatement. Thanks again for your story.

it was a ten second, high pitched scream, that ended in a roar. to me, it sounded like death incarnate. every hair on my body automatically stood straight out, and i ran as fast as i could back to my car. i could actually feel the scream in my chest. it's hard to express with words, but i swear i could feel it's rage. it was a palpable physical sensation, as opposed to it just being an auditory one.

Tsalagi, sorry to hear you were shrugged off.. sounds interesting. lordpiney, the vocal you heard and experienced, have you ever been back in that area to ever hear any other sounds that made you wonder about their origin ? Thanks for the detail on that one by the way.

Most reports of contact is accidental bumping or knocking the witness down. Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it. Not all of them are gentle and timid.

When I see a post like this I always ask for proof of the assertion. In this case, Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it.

Although I've requested it more times than I care to mention, I've never received it in all sincerity.

I'm a fence-sitter on the BF issue who has no qualms in conceding that I definitely lean towards the *proponent* side.

So, I don't dismiss the assertion outright. But just once, I would like to see someone substantiate these type claims.

Guest tracker

When I see a post like this I always ask for proof of the assertion. In this case, Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it.

Although I've requested it more times than I care to mention, I've never received it in all sincerity.

I'm a fence-sitter on the BF issue who has no qualms in conceding that I definitely lean towards the *proponent* side.

So, I don't dismiss the assertion outright. But just once, I would like to see someone substantiate these type claims.

I understand hrpuff. First though how would you like it substantiated? Also, what is your experience in the field and around the big guys? Or do you just not support that they can be lethal? or not even that they exist?

Sorry, but i always ask questioners first if they are a researcher, camper or tourist. Before i invest my time explaining the how and the why I know from being in the field and on the hunt. With respect, a person needs to have relative experience to understand the logic of my seemingly rad posts. No offence intended to you or any others forum viewers.

i'll get back to you on this, tracker :)

I understand hrpuff. First though how would you like it substantiated? Also, what is your experience in the field and around the big guys? Or do you just not support that they can be lethal? or not even that they exist?

I don't think it can be substantiated in all sincerity. I think it is an extraordinary claim and requires extraordinary evidence that I've never encountered.

It is a pretty unambiguous statement.

I have no doubt that if they do in fact exist they could be lethal. I just get blown away when such a definitive statement as Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it without any evidence to support it.

I kind of lump such a statement in with all of the ones claiming if one were to shoot a BF they would be confronted with all of its friends and family. And, subsequently have to fight their way out of the woods.

They're both extraordinary claims with zero proof.

I definitely lean towards their existence although my belief level fluctuates. I have too much faith in people to believe every account is the result of hallucinations, mis-identifications, or hoaxing.

Not too sure how one would categorize me. I've never had an experience I could 100% determine was associated with BF. A not sure or two from my childhood. I have researched and followed the topic for close to 40 years. Spent most of my life in the woods. Live in a VERY remote area on a substantial piece of property.

I know I would NEVER confuse a bear with a BF as some of our more skeptical friends attribute a lot of the reported sightings.

So, I have no problem in leaning towards the existence of BF.

But my mind can't grasp such statements as Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it being presented as a statement in fact.

Do you have a list of people who have disappeared because of having physical contact with BF?

If not, then you should probably couch your words more carefully and make it known that you are stating an opinion.

Short substantiating evidence, that is what it boils down to.

it was a ten second, high pitched scream, that ended in a roar. to me, it sounded like death incarnate. every hair on my body automatically stood straight out, and i ran as fast as i could back to my car. i could actually feel the scream in my chest. it's hard to express with words, but i swear i could feel it's rage. it was a palpable physical sensation, as opposed to it just being an auditory one.

isnt it amazing the volume these things have? not to mention lung capacity, the yell I heard had both and it lasted for around 10-15 seconds......

like lord piney says, you not only hear it, you feel it.....

Ever see what happens when someone does come forward? It can be brutal.

I have seen it here, and its not pretty, you have to remember what color shoelaces you have on that day, lol........not to mention people start checking you're IP address, looking at maps, among other things, trying to out you..........

there are some here that have no doubt that this creature dosent exist, and they go to great lengths to keep it that way in their minds......even to

the point of becoming malicious........ 2 references come to mind, enoch and the MRP fiasco.......they are the major ones, but there have been many minor ones too........

its no wonder people dont post more sightings.......

• Upvote 1

Guest tracker

I don't think it can be substantiated in all sincerity. I think it is an extraordinary claim and requires extraordinary evidence that I've never encountered.

It is a pretty unambiguous statement.

I have no doubt that if they do in fact exist they could be lethal. I just get blown away when such a definitive statement as Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it without any evidence to support it.

I kind of lump such a statement in with all of the ones claiming if one were to shoot a BF they would be confronted with all of its friends and family. And, subsequently have to fight their way out of the woods.

They're both extraordinary claims with zero proof.

I definitely lean towards their existence although my belief level fluctuates. I have too much faith in people to believe every account is the result of hallucinations, mis-identifications, or hoaxing.

Not too sure how one would categorize me. I've never had an experience I could 100% determine was associated with BF. A not sure or two from my childhood. I have researched and followed the topic for close to 40 years. Spent most of my life in the woods. Live in a VERY remote area on a substantial piece of property.

I know I would NEVER confuse a bear with a BF as some of our more skeptical friends attribute a lot of the reported sightings.

So, I have no problem in leaning towards the existence of BF.

But my mind can't grasp such statements as Anything worse than that the witness(s) are never around afterwards to report it being presented as a statement in fact.

Do you have a list of people who have disappeared because of having physical contact with BF?

If not, then you should probably couch your words more carefully and make it known that you are stating an opinion.

Short substantiating evidence, that is what it boils down to.

I am pretty sure wolves can be lethal towards humans too on occassion. Although there's no survivers list for the court room. You either know or you don't. It's not just an opinion, read the report with the two trappers one was killed the other escaped. I am sorry though, I don't spoon feed anyone evidence so they can have a better grasp or understanding. If that's what skeptics need then there's a buffet of it in the wild for them to discover to help change their minds. It take time and effort to learn these things so please people don't expect a crash course on sasquatching. Get into the woods and learn it first hand.

I still stand by my words. tracker. :)

Edited by tracker

Admin

To the stories of hearing screams, all I can say is "WOW". Hope I get to experience this someday.