Any Revenge From The Sierra Kills?

I'm interested from this angle.

With the information slowly emerging, it stands good chance that BF is as I and many others thought, very intelligent. If the story is true and a mother and infant BF were killed....there's a angry/sad father BF out there!

Do any of you propose that there may be an attack? Perhaps it isn't in this beings nature to want revenge (though stories have said otherwise).

Guest Dudlow

B) Your above comments notwithsanding, 'Delta Zu', I would not be surprised to learn there are many humans who would like to exact a little revenge of their own. :mad:

- Dudlow

If "Father" had been on the scene, he might have done some spur of the moment damage.

However, from what I have learned about them, I think they believe in Kharma, & Kharma can be a b****.

I'd hate to be the one that she is looking for.

Guest Silver Fox

With the information slowly emerging, it stands good chance that BF is as I and many others thought, very intelligent. If the story is true and a mother and infant BF were killed....there's a angry/sad father BF out there!

Do any of you propose that there may be an attack? Perhaps it isn't in this beings nature to want revenge (though stories have said otherwise).

If you shoot one BF, a lot of times, if there are any others around, the others will try to attack you for shooting their family member. But I don't think they hold grudges and go trying to revenge their dead. They probably just get more afraid of humans than they were before.

Delta Zu, I have been pondering "PSI" intelligence in Sasquatch for years. The opportunity for an excellent field test has surfaced. The alleged shooter goes camping in the area of the alleged shooting incident. The alleged shooter will not need much food or water and should leave a DNA sample with one of the DNA experts who post on the BFF.

• Upvote 2

SSR Team

I don't see how any others would know to be honest..

If an Adult Male one viewed what happened, he would have had to have been shot & not get up again too otherwise my guess would be there'd be 4 dead in this specific story with no sign of any BF's at all as the Old Man would have seen to that..

Guest TooRisky

OK I have been so diligently trying to stay away from this Erickson Project so hard till the hard evidence has been written, stamped and officially released... But I am getting a feeling that the DNA was from a shooting that happened in the Sierra's...??? Without muddying the water so to say, can someone please steer me in the direction of this killing story or cut and paste the story without the drama, kind of "Just the facts" thing...

Thanks all

Guest BuzzardEater

It sounds to me like the guy shot the juvenile first. Juveniles usually are hidden. I totally doubt the story that he was threatened by the mother then attacked by the two young. That sounds like something you'd say after the fact if it looked bad.

• Upvote 1

Guest RioBravo

OK I have been so diligently trying to stay away from this Erickson Project so hard till the hard evidence has been written, stamped and officially released... But I am getting a feeling that the DNA was from a shooting that happened in the Sierra's...??? Without muddying the water so to say, can someone please steer me in the direction of this killing story or cut and paste the story without the drama, kind of "Just the facts" thing...

Thanks all

A hunter shot at a couple of Bigfoot, fled the scene, returned later to find only a scrap of flesh, then sent said scrap of flesh to Melba Ketchum for DNA analysis.

Edited by RioBravo

If you shoot one BF, a lot of times, if there are any others around, the others will try to attack you for shooting their family member. But I don't think they hold grudges and go trying to revenge their dead. They probably just get more afraid of humans than they were before.

So it is written, so it must be.

Guest wild eyed willy

Delta Zu, I have been pondering "PSI" intelligence in Sasquatch for years. The opportunity for an excellent field test has surfaced. The alleged shooter goes camping in the area of the alleged shooting incident. The alleged shooter will not need much food or water and should leave a DNA sample with one of the DNA experts who post on the BFF.

PSI????

Guest Tsalagi

A hunter shot at a couple of Bigfoot, fled the scene, returned later to find only a scrap of flesh, then sent said scrap of flesh to Melba Ketchum for DNA analysis.

And what did the DNA analysis say?

BFF Patron

How about trying another keyboard 12345dvf?