Should I Bet The Guys At Work That Bigfoot Is Real?

Here's the best part- I've described to them in detail what the Erickson Project claims to have, as well as the story of the two BFs that were killed and subsequently used as DNA donors. Of course, it just made them laugh even harder, which is what prompted one of them to offer the bet. So... I don't need a body in order to collect, just for the Erickson footage plus the DNA evidence to be convincing. They are all a bunch of dumb car salesmen (I am too, so I can say that :)), so I got them ALL to jump in!

They will all give me 10:1 odds on a $100 bet, which means I rake in $10k off this puppy if it pans out. I'm pretty convinced the EP is the real deal, but I'm not convinced it will be released in a year. So, any advice?

Should I take it?

Second verse same as the first

A little bit louder and a little bit worse.

(BTW, the first verse involved a freezer in Georgia.)

Second verse same as the first

A little bit louder and a little bit worse.

(BTW, the first verse involved a freezer in Georgia.)

Of course, that's the risk. I don't just blindly think this is the real deal, I have formed that opinion based on what I've seen. The Georgia hoax came and went all at once... there was nothing to base an opinion on except what these guys were saying. This has been in the works for years, and even though people are at each other's throats, their stories are still lining up. It feels like it's real.

Of course, I could be wrong... that's why they call it gambling!

So... I don't need a body in order to collect, just for the Erickson footage plus the DNA evidence to be convincing. They are all a bunch of dumb car salesmen (I am too, so I can say that :)), so I got them ALL to jump in!

What will determine if the evidence is "convincing"?

What if everybody in the world is convinced except them?

What will determine if the evidence is "convincing"?

What if everybody in the world is convinced except them?

If it's as I described it... footage of a sleeping female, footage of a female walking towards the camera and scowling before she walks away, whatever else was described in the footage (can't remember now, I was reading it to them). Plus there's the DNA stuff.

They won't pull any BS, if it's what I said it they will pay up.

Do you have the $100 to spare?

Well it's $100 each so it would be $1,000 one year from the date we make the bet, but yeah I can make with the cash if I must. You never gamble that which you cannot afford to lose!

as long as ive been interested in this,the one constant so far has been hype that turns to mush.

ever so often some hot claim pops up then fizzles away.

the reports from regular folks sometimes ring true & that is part of what keeps me interested.

but so far the big promises fizzle out, at least publicly.

so i wouldn't hold my breath, or risk my money.

as long as ive been interested in this,the one constant so far has been hype that turns to mush.

ever so often some hot claim pops up then fizzles away.

the reports from regular folks sometimes ring true & that is part of what keeps me interested.

but so far the big promises fizzle out, at least publicly.

so i wouldn't hold my breath, or risk my money.

Well that's the thing it's a definite long-shot, but since I believe it exists, I believe that one day we WILL get proof. Just like any long shot, you are trying to hit a small target and you understand that chances are that you won't. I believe I have an advantage here due to being up on this kind of stuff, which is why I'm even considering it.

I can't see all this dragging out for another year.

Might be a good bet....if you can afford to take the chance.

Well that's the thing it's a definite long-shot, but since I believe it exists, I believe that one day we WILL get proof. Just like any long shot, you are trying to hit a small target and you understand that chances are that you won't. I believe I have an advantage here due to being up on this kind of stuff, which is why I'm even considering it.

knowing the subject matter is one thing, but the kicker is the 1 year part.

if there is anything to this, the possible legal actions that may arise from the situation might delay the release of any info while everyone tries to figure out how to cash in.

I can't see all this dragging out for another year.

Might be a good bet....if you can afford to take the chance.

Well don't get me wrong, $1,000 is certainly significant money for me, no question. I don't mean to come off like I can toss a grand around haphazardly, but I could afford to lose it if I'm wrong about what I think is a very solid bet. It wouldn't be the first long-shot I missed on, and it wouldn't be the most I've lost.

It would certainly be the most I've won though, by-far!

Since the odds on a roulette wheel are far far better, why not just put your 1k on black. You can thank me later.

knowing the subject matter is one thing, but the kicker is the 1 year part.

if there is anything to this, the possible legal actions that may arise from the situation might delay the release of any info while everyone tries to figure out how to cash in.

Yeah that's exactly my concern. Surprisingly enough, I am more concerned about only having one year than I am about whether there is actually any substance to the report! I'm willing to take the risk on what Erickson came up with, still not sure if I'm willing to take the risk on the one year thing.

Guest wild eyed willy

No, don't take the bet.

unless you want to loose. if history has shown us one thing to be true, you can't count on any conclusive evidence.