Bf, Bodys?

Guest wild eyed willy

Guest BootsnSaddles

Perhaps we can know more about what happens to Bigfeet when they die if better understand what happens to bears when they die.

Here in Washington we have between 25,000 and 30,000 black bears - yet in all my time in the woods I have never ran into a dead bear body, nor know anyone who has. Except for a bear shot by a hunter. How much less likely will it be for a Bigfoot body to be found if say there are less than 500? The odds would be less than impossible.

Guest para ape

Personally,I think they're are spiritual beings(that's what I'll call them,since I can't use the d word on here),the evil ones that are mentioned in the good book,that have manifested or shapeshifted themselves in creature form.

Guest HairyGreek

Personally,I think they're are spiritual beings(that's what I'll call them,since I can't use the d word on here),the evil ones that are mentioned in the good book,that have manifested or shapeshifted themselves in creature form.

Do you know how to PM folks? If so, send one my way. They are flesh and blood; but there is more.

Guest wild eyed willy

Para, do you mean demonic? I certainly hope they are not... I would hate to think I was looking for Deamons feet prints in the woods...

Hairy Greek, can you explain more?

Personally I have always considered them to be a distant relative of modern humans... I think they have not evolved as much because of the intence pressure cause by we humans on the available environment.. I think modern humans have left to little habitat and resources available, thus forcing there population numbers to be kept to a minimum.. But I could be wrong.. I really don't know.

Guest mastershooter

I have read burial accounts of BF taking their dead off. Some of these accounts were written hundreds of years ago.

Assuming them to be wild creatures, they may be like chimps. There is a chimp haven outside Shreveport, LA. When one of the chimps die, the others line up like a funeral line. They are not taught this, it is a natural instinct. When one dies in the compound, the chimps take it to a safe place. What they would do with it later is unknown since the caretakers recover the body before the chimps can do whatever. Now explain that away. There are videos of this being done.

Para ape..

I'm going to leave this up to Wild Eyed Willy- because he is the one who started the thread as to whether your theories should even be discussed.

My problem with you inserting your beliefs in this thread, is because the initial question he asked/inquired about was about bigfoot BODIES and where/how they are buried, taken away, or otherwise disposed of. Which assumes a flesh and blood existence, and a birth and a death- just like the rest of the entire animal kingdom, including humans.

Once again you are making a factual statement, that you KNOW that Bigfoot is a supernatural entity- and citing such "evidence" as that you have heard accounts of them doing strange things.

Furthermore- you do not use the word "demon", but you go on to describe them as "the evil ones that are mentioned in the good book,that have manifested or shapeshifted themselves in creature form"

I'm pretty sure it was brought to your attention to leave religion out of it.

It would suffice to refer to them as supernatural or paranormal, and leave out references to "evil", "the good book" etc..

Thank you.

Art