What Is The Best Sasquatch Question Ever?

Guest COGrizzly

BFF Patron
...or maybe does BF really like beef jerky, or is jack links just hoaxing all of us?Posted Image

Followup question from BF is, "Why do all those dooshb*** with the great jerky keep coming at me trying to play around using flaming bags, reflective watches, folding chairs, footballs, shaving cream yada yada yada when all they have to do is zip-up in one of those nylon stickless structures and let me lift it from their camp without consequence, yum-yum. :ph34r:

Why are a lot of photo's of blobsquatches off centre? (some by a country mile) I mean, surely if they were really snapping a shot of one, it would be dead centre of the frame... always puzzled me that one :unsure: Not talking about trail cam ones of course, but hand held shots.

Cheers,

Kraig

Why are a lot of photo's of blobsquatches off centre? (some by a country mile) I mean, surely if they were really snapping a shot of one, it would be dead centre of the frame... always puzzled me that one :unsure: Not talking about trail cam ones of course, but hand held shots.

Cheers,

Kraig

That's because folks simply snap pics of the forest, woods, or whatever. And then afterwards, they attempt to spot sasquatches in those photos.

It's called "matrixing".

Edited by Jodie
removed inflammatory phrase

Guest Biggie

My 2 part question to a male bigfoot would be:

Do your females roll their eyes and shake their heads like our females do when the males let one rip, and like us do you usually giggle after hearing it?

That's because folks simply snap pics of the forest, woods, or whatever. And then afterwards, they attempt to spot sasquatches in those photos.

It's called "matrixing".

Oh, OK thanks for that, I honestly didn't know it was a BF research method. :blush:

Cheers,

Kraig

Oh, OK thanks for that, I honestly didn't know it was a BF research method. :blush:

Cheers,

Kraig

yeah...about that...it may be a "method".....but I wouldn't go so far as to call it an actual "research method".

BFF Patron

Back to questions: "Is there a Sasquatch language that some have allegedly heard, recorded, and attempted to decode or classify? Do they communicate vocally or nonverbally in ways other than using language?"

Cheers,

Kraig

See your Private Messages...

Guest Batski

That's a well-made costume! Or, is it a costume??? :ph34r:

Why does it always have to be out of focus and when it's not it's a man in a costume? :)