Bigger Than Bigfoot

Guest HairyGreek

From This website

""Clifford Burdick

(1894-1992)

Clifford Burdick, a researcher for the Creation Research Society and a member of the Creation-Science Research Center, is a "flood" geologist who has spent forty years trying to prove that giant humans once roamed the earth and even mingled with the dinosaurs.

Burdick has displayed a copy of his Ph.D. from the University of Physical Sciences (Phoenix, Arizona) in Carl Baugh's Glen Rose Creation Evidence Museum. According to Ronald Numbers' The Creationists [2]: "[Creationist Walter Lammerts'] inquiries revealed the University of Physical Science to be nothing more than a registered trademark. As described in its memographed bulletin, 'The University is not an educational institution, but a society of individuals of common interest for the advancement of physical science. There are no campus, professors or tuition fee.'" "

I assume "Dr" Burdick was a major source for the article....I can't roll with pretty much anything put out by Creation Scientists...not putting them down, or being "anti-creationist," but I think that they have quite a rep for poor science. This guy's fake doctorate doesn't help the case.

Edited by notgiganto

Guest wild eyed willy

I am amazed by the findings....I have believed for quite a long time that our history has many secrets... This wouldn't surprise me at all. Cool artical

Guest wild eyed willy

From This website

""Clifford Burdick

(1894-1992)

Clifford Burdick, a researcher for the Creation Research Society and a member of the Creation-Science Research Center, is a "flood" geologist who has spent forty years trying to prove that giant humans once roamed the earth and even mingled with the dinosaurs.

Burdick has displayed a copy of his Ph.D. from the University of Physical Sciences (Phoenix, Arizona) in Carl Baugh's Glen Rose Creation Evidence Museum. According to Ronald Numbers' The Creationists [2]: "[Creationist Walter Lammerts'] inquiries revealed the University of Physical Science to be nothing more than a registered trademark. As described in its memographed bulletin, 'The University is not an educational institution, but a society of individuals of common interest for the advancement of physical science. There are no campus, professors or tuition fee.'" "

I assume "Dr" Burdick was a major source for the article....I can't roll with pretty much anything put out by Creation Scientists...not putting them down, or being "anti-creationist," but I think that they have quite a rep for poor science. This guy's fake doctorate doesn't help the case.

Despite his questionable credentials, Dr. Burdick makes no outlandish claims in this article. So I think you should cut him some slack.

Let me clarify and say that I don't doubt that many large humanoid remains have been found, and lost, and that many were explainable but some may not have been so readily explainable (BF or BF blood? Other explanation?). There was a recent BFF thread on the Lovelock Cave find that was great.

I just can't deal with claims that humans lived with dinosaurs, with fossilized prints as proof. For instance, the one footprint with the trilobite. Was our sandal clad person walking under water, since trilobites were ocean creatures? Just doesn't make sense. The copper axe that the story refers to is a whopping two feet long. Many of the claims in the story fall apart under reasonable scrutiny, IMO.

Now, relict dino's walking with humans, that's a whole different story... ;)

Edited by notgiganto

Guest HairyGreek

LAL, I would love to respond but my hands are tied. All my retorts would come from Creationist websites which crosses over the religion rule boundary of the site. You can find some interesting things in the story without accepting all of it, or you can throw the baby out with the bath water because you don't think Creationism has a leg to stand on. I won't debate that point here on the forum because we can't. I have also learned to not do so in private either as proponents of Evolution believe just about everything they are spoon fed from childhood as much as any "religious" person does; and wouldn't concede a point if it meant their own death. It is a shame as there are brilliant scientists on both sides of the debate that could find some common ground and possibly some amazing discoveries but their philosophy, and not science, gets in the way. I thought people could find something without knit picking to read, but if that is not the case, then no biggie. Just move on. I am not going to debate it as it is just divisive and not something I would categorize as even a general Bigfoot discussion. Maybe if they ever open a supernatural discussion area outside the main area as I suggested we can go at it. Cheers.

Now, relict dino's walking with humans, that's a whole different story... ;)

Mokele Mbembe maybe? Unless that's a giant Komodo lizard, of course.

Mokele Mbembe maybe? Unless that's a giant Komodo lizard, of course.

Who knows? Giant monitor? Other?. Haven't heard anything recently about ol' Mokele Mbembe. If there were dinos still around, the Congo or Amazon or Southeast Asia would be the place that they would turn up, I would think. Perhaps some other unknown animal is to blame for that one, considering how INCREDIBLY long said extant dinos would have to have kept a viable population after mass extinction...What was the quote from Jurassic Park? Something like, "life will find a way." Or perhaps it is just a story, from a time when people may have encountered such a beastie. <shrug>

I'm a big John Titor fan, so of course I happen to think it is time traveling tourists that broke the rules, got off the designated path, and left those fossilized regular human sized foot prints that have been found. As far as those prints in the article, why can't they be from some circular critter, like a sand dollar, or something similar? smiley-rpg012.gif

I'm a big John Titor fan, so of course I happen to think it is time traveling tourists that broke the rules, got off the designated path, and left those fossilized regular human sized foot prints that have been found. As far as those prints in the article, why can't they be from some circular critter, like a sand dollar, or something similar? smiley-rpg012.gif

Never heard of John Titor, so I have to look him up! Build myself a time machine.

Those **** time traveling tourists! Couldn't find a time traveling emoticon, so you went with the disappearing wizard, huh? :D Shoulda used a Stargate one!

Which prints from the article are you referring to with the sand dollar thing?

Perhaps some other unknown animal is to blame for that one, considering how INCREDIBLY long said extant dinos would have to have kept a viable population after mass extinction.

Shore birds survived. So did frogs. In fact, birds are dinosuars. Life did find a way!