How Does Bigfoot View Humans?

Guest KentuckyApeman

I wish I could say this was first hand but I got this on good advice that this is the way we look to them. And I have to say that, in a way, I can see the resemblance. :lol:

post-90-018826300 1314501087_thumb.jpg

Huh. I can attest to the FACT that I am neither good, nor easy eating.

At 5'2" I always just hope I trigger the "IT'S A BABY ONE" response that primates have.

Cue kittens......

No Pez, it's the long neck with the hairless looking heads and the beady eyes. Then the clothes look like feathers. I think they think we are some kind of vulture looking thing not that we taste like chicken. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I totally agree with you bsruther,

Elisi was the one who had established a relationship with the Bigfoot clan, I just followed her lead of total respect for them and had a once in a lifetime experience.

As far as the gun, I am retired law enforcement and can legally carry a gun. It was a tool I carried for years. I usually have one discreetly tucked away like a set of keys just about anywhwere I go. That habit saved my life last year when three feral Pit Bull dogs attacked me while I was alone hiking deep in the woods. Without that 45 ACP, I would have been their helpless chew toy, dead or quickly headed that way!

The Bigfoot knew I had a gun and it was their interest, which is why they questioned me about it. In the end, they trusted my answers and approach to within 15 feet of me. I went in there very apprehensive and came out with a totally new perspective about them. It has helped me obtain some really incredible stuff I have shared with various Bigfoot research groups.

I have since been pleasantly surprised at the substantial number of folks participating in this blog that fully understand my experience and have no doubts about it.

As a whole, I feel they do not trust man, but there are exceptions to their stance. It all depends on what level of respect you show the Forest People. It's really quite a simple thing that many have no desire to follow.

If the population centers are far from humanity then maybe so.

But saying they never see a human...hard to truck with. We go everywhere.

I think they have the curiosity gene just like any other sapiens. Just a different agenda.

Not that they never see us as a species, but that any one particular individual would probably never see us. Just like thousands of humans have seen BF, but any one individual will likely never see one.

I am sure they are taught that we are an unpredictable people. This is one thing that makes them apprehensive near us. If a given one, or group of them learns one humans habits, and sees that this person probably poses not threat, they may approach them. They are curious of us. I think they want to learn why we live like we do. Why we do the things we do. And as a couple posters earlier said, in general, they show distain for us.

Note; when I use the word "we" I am speaking in generalizations for the sake of "thier" viewpoint. We kill animals a lot of times for no good reason. We kill people for no good reason. We trash our land, lay waste to it, and leave it destroyed and barren. We dig big unsightly holes in it. (mining) There are all kinds of things that if you looked at from their point of view, would definately make you stay away from us, and think badly of us. I hope noone took offense at this post. If you did, it's a shame, because it's true. This negative attitude toward us is the main reason (other than self preservation) that keeps them unseen, and "unknown.-Knuck

I think they primarily see us as an oblivious species that produces a lot of food and tends to leave it lying around.

Edited by JDL

I wouldn't be surprised if they're wondering what went wrong with the world... :blush:

Now I'm gonna read the rest of the posts.

Bit

P.S. Aerosmith says,"There's something wrong with the world today...I don't know what it is..."...just sayin' ;) I prefer the old Aerosmith to the new but really appreciate this one!

Guest wild eyed willy

Some fantasy, some guess:

They call us the bare beach beings or peltless plains people. They are the furry forest folk. They know we leave poisoned food for animals to eat and are malevolent, small, cleverish, kind of ugly, and dangerous. They must watch their step some places, to avoid our steel traps. There are many accounts of bf being injured or killed by traps and poisoned bait. They rarely eat food that seems intentionally left. Sometimes young and foolish ones will eat some.

They don't understand why we scream and run away when we see them because we don't need to fear them when we have such cunning and lethal tools. They think maybe we found the tools because we could not be smart enough to make such things. They know we enjoy the beauty of nature and have speech, so they think we are probably people, like they are.

They do enjoy the shelter of buildings, corn and other crops, and like clothes but can never find much to fit well. Clothes are a status symbol if they can be had. Hats, too. THey want sunglasses. A found pair is a wonderful thing. They like tarps and use them to roof shelters in the woods. They wish tarps were less conspicous and are glad when they find one that isn't blue. Found lengths of plywood, pallets, etc. they find useful. Gallon jugs are handy, as well. Jewelry is nice if you can get some big enough to wear. We string cables all over, which are fun to swing on. Train tracks and power lines provide avenues of easy travel. Better than bushwhacking.

They wonder how we manage to pass the winter in such warm rooms without being overcome by the heat. They debate among themselves why we sit and stare at flickering lights in our homes. They think we may be paranormal because we are said to fly, create fire and light, and get in and out of metal objects that may be alive without being digested. They marvel we leave the innards of deer and other game, taking the lesser bits. They know we don't understand the world the same way we do. We cut down the trees--all of them--which they know to be foolish. They disdain our adult noisiness but enjoy watching loud little humans play. They love their own children very well and it's their instinct to be kind to all children. They are appalled at how humans raise their children. Some humans are tolerable, but most are awful. They think it's funny to scare some or surprise the tolerable ones.

They know we can't see them well, if at all. They feel nervous when we are around because they never know when a human will attack with a weapon that can kill, even though we probably cannot spot them. All young are taught to avoid us.

This sounds more like the voice of experiance, than jokeing around, Do you feel any truth to this?

Guest Alpinist

They view us as highly weaponized, mortal enemies. We are to be avoided at all costs, no trace to be left of their passage giving humans any clues as to there domiciles. Bury the dead, leave no trace, be highly mobile. I think that avoidance of humans is one of the first things a young Sasquatch learns from its parents.

Edited by Alpinist

Guest PaulGT3

I dont agree with all your post alpinist. There appears to be evidence that they like to watch the human kiddies. They trust women more. Also if you as a researcher are willing to put in the time you can build trust.

But from some of the research I see you have to put in a TON of time for just a bit of trust. And you can lose that trust easily.

I agree that they are taught NOT to trust us from the start but they can sense if you have a gun (Smell?) so if you are weaponless and show your trustworthy then you have a chance.

I havent tried this but I worry about bears, so I would worry about no weapons.

I Have heard people talk like they have personal experience with the furry ones so I am guessing either they know or they are delusional. I hope they are talking from

experience. I have heard them on the MNBRT and squatchdetective radio like they have spoken to the furry ones.

So some humans have earned trust.

Dare I suggest that they MAY view us as possible mates/extended gene pool, at times (abduction accounts/legends)...and how does that complicate matters?....