What If Bf Isn't A Primate.

Guest wild eyed willy

Guest wild eyed willy

Thinking twice:

W E W's opening post is conceptually flawed, methinks.

W E W noted that some scientist stated (paraphrased) "BF is not characteristic of what you would expect of a large primate living in the woods." Of course, the scientist was not arguing that Bigfoot exist and it is not a primate; she is implying instead that certain alleged facts about the creature are unlike a primate, and since the creature must be either a primate or nothing, it is more likely nothing (i.e., a folk-lore) instead of real (a primate).

Which proposition makes more sense: Bigfoot is a living folk-lore, or Bigfoot is a alien from another world, or Bigfoot is a highly evolved warm-blooded reptile, bipedal and hairy? These are the types of propositions we would be forced to consider if we seriously need to jettison sasquatch as a primate from the discussion.

It wouldn't be the first time I was flawed, and probably won't be the last. :D

Just here living the dream.

BFF Patron

....and ocean Bigfoot's have there own movies just like land based Bigfoot's, fiction or non fiction the score is the same, land Bigfoot's zero, ocean Bigfoot's zero Tim :)

1e6f5d9a2142d011f166ed42ae276e97.jpg

Yah, but ocean BF's got a helluva cannonball!(at least when he's away from the ocean on vacation in land BF country :blush:)

BFF Patron

Pretty red helmet comes from being out in Banff and being a Canuck I guess!

However you cut it, that's one helluva a "slip and slide" take-off and landing....10...10...10 lol!

BFF Patron

All I know is he could leave the helmet behind......if he landed badly on the takes it wouldn't help too much unless he had a helluva of a skid pad inside those athletic britches or a tookus like Patty lol!. :lol:

Yah, only a primate could calculate those trajectories without a FAIL learning curve! ;)

I do have to admit the guy looked like he was surprised he survived or was suffering from high G brain swelling on landing?! (and perhaps a touch on take-off too, lol) :P

BFF Patron

wonder how many takes they tried before they hit the pool? otherwise it woulda been more like Splat.gif

I figure he tried it with a reserve chute a time or two or had his BF twin waiting to catch him in his arms. :P

Guest wild eyed willy

Is there anything we humans won't try in an effort to kill or maim ourselves? No wonder BF don't want to hang with us. Those little hairless creatures are crazy.

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi

If you ask me i think the BF are the crazy ones, i mean how many people do you know that run up and down and sometimes across a highway with cars and trucks coming at ya doing 55 mph ( 55 mph is a legal estimate do too federal speed limit laws ) with lights on and horns blowing, not to mention the humans looking out in total terror, BF has got us all beat in the balls department i think ~

Tim ~ :)

Guest RedRatSnake

Total rebel's anyway you look at it, it's a good thing no one can find then cause **** would hit the fan with there reckless behavior and disregard for personal property

Tim ~ :lol:

Hi

If you ask me i think the BF are the crazy ones, i mean how many people do you know that run up and down and sometimes across a highway with cars and trucks coming at ya doing 55 mph ( 55 mph is a legal estimate do too federal speed limit laws ) with lights on and horns blowing, not to mention the humans looking out in total terror, BF has got us all beat in the balls department i think ~

Tim ~ :)

Really? Would they do this if they could?(watch in full screen)

• masterbarber locked this topic